• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

So there's no chance of a sacrificial pawn who would splice together a best of Accel World to save the rest the bother of seeing the grime and sludge? I suppose it's a lot of work for a five minute video.

No, no.

It's all in the connotation.

You catch more fish in the net by regarding them as "heroes" instead.

Dresden

So there's no chance of a sacrificial pawn who would splice together a best of Accel World to save the rest the bother of seeing the grime and sludge? I suppose it's a lot of work for a five minute video.

u8jlU.gif

cajunator

Banned

But that would be taking the fun out of discovery!

I don't know about that. When I watched episode 5, it started with a serious business discussion (in the game world thankfully!) between two guys about how one of them apparently stuck a wire into the other guy's waifu on a bed and tapped into her "precious feelings and memories" or whatever. It sounded pretty wretched and made me glad that I didn't have to actually see any of that crap! Instead I just saw them fight each other over this perceived defiling of a precious waifu! :D

Yeah, but they weren't naked.

Jex

Accel World - Episode 5

This was interesting. It wasn't great or anything, but it's an extremely shounen episode. The plus is that it's entirely in the game world, so there are no terrible characters doing harem shit, instead it's about cool Duel Avatar characters talking about the terrible harem shit which presumably happened in the episodes I will not be watching, and fighting for the honor of their waifus, or something. Whatever, the action was pretty cool. Once again it proves that any meaningful plot event will only take place in the game world, so there's no need to watch the other shit.

Accel World - Episode 7

This episode was less good. There were some interesting designs in the fights, but the animation quality seems to have taken a bit of a hit here. Art isn't as sharp and consistent as it should be. Still, the action was pretty decent, too bad it was less than half the episode. Probably better than some other episodes though. What intrigues me is the plot implications of the events in this episode. It seems like Elements are a part of the game which will only come into play later on in the series? Hmmm...

duckroll, suffering so we don't have too.

Jex

Remember that junior who ducked in here to say that this was his first post and that he was so excited to post in AnimeGAF because we're the funniest people on the internet etc etc and so on?

Never posted in here again. Fucking Community.

Maybe he's in the middle of a really long marathon.

Narag

Nichijou 2

Better than the first episode but the humor is rather hit or miss for me. Thankfully it stays pretty throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom