• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Joshiraku is already better than Lucky Star. It has the same sort of "cute girls saying cute things while being totally nonchalant" thing going on. Except instead of talking about choco-cornets and other boring shit they are talking about dressing in cow pajamas and nudity. This is random as hell and I like it.

The glory of Kumeta dialogue is ever present.

Finally got more anime...this was my first from NISA, are their anime sets always so oversized and quality. The art stuff with Anohana is awesome, they even had my favorite moments from the anime in the episode guide of it, though I wish for reversible cover arts, since well dont really want menma on them all.
tumblr_m70qlfjorC1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Naruto Shippuden 127 - 136

The Jiraiya and Pain sets of episodes were way awesome. Ive already experienced those moments os many times, in both Ultimate Ninja Storm Games, in the manga, as well as seeing it in JPN, but its always as intense each time.
So many tears when he was fighting and then just the intensity of it. When they did the flashback or rather retrospective where he was examining his life and comparing himself to his students and what not, it just seemed rather powerful considering it was in english language and just how the anime did it. Such a gutsy ninja.
. Oh and hearing Minato be all excited at Jiraiya's book and then naming Naruto was great. The OP selected a bit afterwards, must have been terrible for non manga followers considering the scene it had were all of the arc afterwards.

survivor

Banned
Finally got more anime...this was my first from NISA, are their anime sets always so oversized and quality. The art stuff with Anohana is awesome, they even had my favorite moments from the anime in the episode guide of it, though I wish for reversible cover arts, since well dont really want menma on them all.

The Bakuman cover is one of my favourites from the manga

Firemind

duckroll said:
Being a late night slot, it also pretty much confirms that this will be a 2-cour series at most. So it'll be interesting to see what BONES has planned for the adaptation. They don't like doing incomplete adaptations, and considering how unfinished the manga is, it's likely they'll be going on a original route similar to the first FMA.

ruh roh

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Saki - 04

LNDip.png

cEwY2.png

Yuri daydreams are the best daydreams~

Haramura and Saki
got their asses handed to them by that pro-player. Hopefully they can power up before the qualifiers.

/XX/

Oh man, oh man, it really is happening! Exists! Gothicmade movie tickets on sale beginning July, 14. For those fortunate ones that can assist to any of the 'ROADSHOW' screenings:

花の詩女 ゴティックメード -上映劇場- : 角川映画
http://www.kadokawa-pictures.jp/official/gothickmaid/theater.shtml

In a sea of unlikable people/posters on AnimeGAF, /XX/ is one of the great ones. To this statement, I can attest.
Don't make me blush, Ultimadrago... but nevertheless I would have said only an unnoticeable puddle resides here because I haven't noticed much problems compared to other places, that or I accustomed to it. I think the good in general out-weights everything and everyone on this community.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい

At first I thought this was a visual of Guilty Crown S2 lulz.

Looks like a Studio D show.

Either way, fujoushi pandering + Okada = disaster waiting to happen.

All my Fall stock goes to Psychic Kids fight Molepeople by Kubota.

But it's directed by motherfucking ando. I hope the source material doesn't hold him back from going crazy with action sequences.

_| ̄|○ ...I'm tired...My internet turned shit and I just spent all afternoon catching up...

...haaaa..haaa...Time to go watch animes...and back to lurking...

...Need to rewatch Saki now that I play mahjong...

...Cajunator Miss Hnnng made me remember of Kobato too....and

gashikunFLCL is stuck in SAO. Level: 71. Dies 3 days in after falling off a cliff.

...so tired didn't see the cliff...back to lurking from the shadows...(z_z)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Saki - 05

okGvC.png

CxxAA.png

So beautiful!~

This fan-service episode did exactly that. The screen I wanted to post would probably have gotten me banned.

I'm sorry for ever doubting you firehawk!

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
tumblr_m6zdmvSPkL1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Kino no Tabi, Haibane, Gunslinger Girl, Last Exile. 2002-2003 confirmed Golden Age of Anime™

Also Stellvia.

Edit: Azumanga; Planetes

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
tumblr_m4lm8sgJHM1qcfqo5o1_500.gif

Okay Azumanga and Planetes are good additions, just weren't in my mind. And I've never seen more than like 3 episodes of FMA.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I don't remember R.O.D. very well but those are 2003 as well I think.

GOLDEN. AGE.

Oh well at least nowadays we get..

tumblr_m6yqyxZXuj1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Firemind

Believe me, I loved it to bits when it aired, but I watched it again a few years ago and it has not aged well. The ending has little to do with it. The directing and animation are just not good. Same with Hellsing. It's probably for the best to watch Brotherhood and Ultimate instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom