• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Turn A Gundam
vs. VF-1
Gurren Lagann vs. VF-25 Messiah
Zaku II vs. Gunbuster
Evangelion Unit 01 vs. YF/VF-19

This competition needs some less...god tier mecha. Just having the most well known robots slug it out isn't very interesting.
That's what the earlier matches were for; blame the voters if the less famous ones got knocked out early. For what it's worth, the Gurren Lagann match last round only had 107 voters total, so that's about the size of the audience you're working with for this contest.

I must have been gone when you guys invented :DTL. What's that one supposed to signify?

image.php

Wait, why doesn't the other guy have an errection too?

Come on now Dresden, I'm sure Google approves of healthy activities between two boys.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Wait, why doesn't the other guy have an errection too?

Because Gray was feeling up Natsu's pecs in a totally platonic, friendly way, of course! Natsu just happened to take it the wrong way.

I need to see if any Lucy x Erza art exists to bleach my mind...

Because Gray was feeling up Natsu's pecs in a totally platonic, friendly way, of course! Natsu just happened to take it the wrong way.

I need to see if any Lucy x Erza art exists to bleach my mind...

You are giving way too much thought into it.

Just look at Bleach stuff instead!

Jex

That's what the earlier matches were for; blame the voters if the less famous ones got knocked out early. For what it's worth, the Gurren Lagann match last round only had 107 voters total, so that's about the size of the audience you're working with for this contest.

What I meant was, those machines are never going to have a change in a competition that also features Gurren Lagann. Might as well have an entire separate competition for marginally less god-tier mecha.

Fate/Prototype

This OVA is only 12 minutes long, of which 2 minutes are the credits. It's basically a fake PV of the original concept of Fate/Stay Night, where the protagonist is female and Saber is male. All the Masters are different too, though Lancer and Girugamesh look exactly the same as ever. One of the Masters looks like or is Cornelius Alba from Kara no Kyoukai.

Nasu has already said that Fate/Prototype will be the only thing that ever comes of his original novel before it was reworked into F/SN. Too bad, I would have liked to see a full series of this alternate scenario. The idea of the female protag and the male Saber is pretty interesting and dramatically changes the dynamics of the relationship. Also, Shirou sucks so bad, this meganekko protag seems like she would have been much more awesome.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Will this get more people to watch bleach now?

Surely, anyone who would have watched Bleach for that reason already has.

...and was probably just as disappointed in Bleach as everyone else who watched it, albeit for very different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom