• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

I don't think patience is too much of a problem. If you can wait when stuff is airing, why can't you wait for a backlog show?

Circumstances, I will watch show like Fate/Zero in one sitting if possible!

Pretty much the reason why its easier for me to watch ongoing anime. 2-3 episode per day isn't take a lot time.

Dresden

I guess this is from the new Accel World ep...

Ks6u5.jpg

Sounds like a worthless episode; not much virtual world, +NTR.

cajunator

Banned
Circumstances, I will watch show like Fate/Zero in one sitting if possible!

Pretty much the reason why its easier for me to watch ongoing anime. 2-3 episode per day isn't take a lot time.

If I only I had such convictions :(
Instead I flit from episode to episode like a hummingbird, trying to satiate a need that will never be filled. Its a blessing and a curse.

fertygo

I guess this is from the new Accel World ep...

Sounds like a worthless episode; not much virtual world, +NTR.
My friend told me this arc is
NTR arc

meh...

If I only I had such convictions :(
Instead I flit from episode to episode like a hummingbird, trying to satiate a need that will never be filled. Its a blessing and a curse.

Same here :<
But my problem more to I'm too lazy to start, but I can't stop once I'm already hooked.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

cajunator

Banned
My friend told me this arc is
NTR arc

meh...

Same here :<
But my problem more to I'm too lazy to start, but I can't stop once I'm already hooked.

I know what you mean. I have marathoned things like Fate stay night, Now and then Here or there, Saikano, Maburaho, Last Exile, Chrono Crusade....pretty random stuff that just grabs my attention, whether animuGAF likes the show or not. I'm pretty sure if Space Brothers had finished airing that I would have marathoned that show in its entirety already.

It's a bit over five minutes.

*sigh
Adds to list

grrrrr...

He is so moe moe. I want to do dirty things with him

He needs to lay off the high-fructose corn syrup.

Dresden

Sickos.

e: also, I don't like how that titty monster yatsu is assaulting Haru.

e2: seriously, why is she attacking him with her boobs in the shower?

Ultimadrago

Sengoku Collection 15

New OP that's better than the first. However, the first sucked, so that's not a notable feat.

A girl gets scared to the point of defecating herself and she sits on a bed with another girl.

That's it.

Dresden

They don't call it the
RAGE
arc for nothing.

The art styles for the game avatars is some of the ugliest shit I have ever seen. It's Transformers/Bomberman HD bad.

You should be railing on their human designs, the game avatars are fine. They have their charm.

Joule

The art styles for the game avatars is some of the ugliest shit I have ever seen. It's Transformers/Bomberman HD bad.
While the generic goons are pretty generic, some of the main cast's avatars are kinda cool. I like Scarlet Rain's fortress armour for one.

Saki Episode of Side-A - 02

Yeah, have to say this cast is superior to the ones in Saki.
I'd have to disagree for now. Unless the extra 3 episodes really turn up the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom