• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

never forget

U4HVp.jpg

fertygo

The Horizon novel art is utterly atrocious. For all that people here take shots at the anime art, at least it doesn't look like that!

What amazing is the breast still look awful even when they cut off 6x its size on the anime LOL, they have nice ass tho.

To get more specific:

Those 'digital effects' such as snow are animation. In particular, the team took months getting the show correct, so that at lower altitudes there's less snow than at higher altitudes.
You know what I mean. :p Sure it might be impressive on a technical level, but it clashed with the 2D animation.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
so I finally watched the 2nd OP for Accel World. WTF WAS THAT?! So much randomness and just mashing of characters. Ugh. BLEGH>

It's
RAGE
because of how shitty and stupid it is, not because of the
NTR

...or so I am led to believe.

That said Haruyuki might be contemptible, but I don't get the sheer loathing for him sometimes.
I think Cartman's intense self-loathing hits too close to home for some people.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
cajunator
AnimeGAF's largest consumer of cute

PdotMichael
AnimeGAF's largest consumer of moe

Possible dumb question but, what's the difference?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
well everything can BE moe but not everything is necessarily moe.
This conversation is going nowhere though.
I guess I will just leave it as "the difference between our two tags is a word"
Its simple. It works.

But that's no the explanation I'm looking for. What is the difference between cute and moe?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Either cajun or pdot needs a tag change. It must kill the sense of individuality that comes from having a tag for it to be virtually identical to another tag, hah.

They don't care. They just walk in, see my room, go "oh he's one of THOSE" and walk out.

Replace "walk out" with "seize hard drives" and you have a much more likely scenario.

if you want to have sex with it . . . it's moe.

5qAzL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom