• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
While the generic goons are pretty generic, some of the main cast's avatars are kinda cool. I like Scarlet Rain's fortress armour for one.

I'd have to disagree for now. Unless the extra 3 episodes really turn up the juice.

I'm not really a fan of Taco-girl and Weskerrrr.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So Access World is so bad it has become a challenge to watch them all. Now I'm usually one to take up a challenge but since there's really isn't anything to gain from it I'm going to start Excel World free.

Jarmel

Banned
E7AO OP2 is full hype. I hope it's not fool's hype!

I have full faith in FLOW, the question is whether the animation will live up to it. They had me when I heard the Days riff in the new one. It sounds like a beautiful mix of Days and their Code Geass work.

cajunator

Banned
I have full faith in FLOW, the question is whether the animation will live up to it. They had me when I heard the Days riff in the new one. It sounds like a beautiful mix of Days and their Code Geass work.

The song Colors was really boss, and Days is catchy as fuck, so I'm pretty interested to hear this song.

Ultimadrago

So Access World is so bad it has become a challenge to watch them all. Now I'm usually one to take up a challenge but since there's really isn't anything to gain from it I'm going to start Excel World free.

mel46.jpg
+ Fat kid = Be free, little one.

duckroll

The song is intended as a follow up to Days. The composer of E7AO, Koji Nakamura, also did a special remix of Days which will be included on the single. I have no doubt that Kyoda will get the right people to make the best OP possible to the song. :)

Jarmel

Banned
The song Colors was really boss, and Days is catchy as fuck, so I'm pretty interested to hear this song.

Here's the preview sample I heard:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18251269

Sounds utterly amazing.
The song is intended as a follow up to Days. The composer of E7AO, Koji Nakamura, also did a special remix of Days which will be included on the single. I have no doubt that Kyoda will get the right people to make the best OP possible to the song. :)

Hype levels really are starting to reach unhealthy levels. I'm expecting a lot of this and I really hope they hit a grand slam.

Caesnd

I like what little I've heard from Flows new song, bad sq and all, and I'm sure Kenichi Yoshida will be involved with the new OP as well?

Firemind

Anyone watched Hagure Yuusha no Aestetica? I've heard the male protagonist is more likable than usual and it has copious T&A, never a bad combination. Guide me, AnimeGAF.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Saki Episode Side-A - 03

CsAI9.png

That hairstyle is ridiculous.

k9wPg.png

Mountains. Get hype!

qRrfK.png

Yooo we got crossovers!
Of course we would!

0mpjE.png

Oh. Shit.

I love how they teased
Saki. She looks rarin to go!

I like their funny faces

I also like the cast of the new Saki more than the old one

Yeah, Saki, Nodoka, and Ueno were the only people I really gave a damn about. But this new cast is just awesome.

Anyone watched Hagure Yuusha no Aestetica? I've heard the male protagonist is more likable than usual and it has copious T&A, never a bad combination. Guide me, AnimeGAF.

It's average. Sure, the male lead is different, all that uncensored goodness, some sort of battle thing that may someday happen, but still very average.

Caesnd

Yes, he just confirmed moments ago that he's working on ep14 and the second OP.

Thanks. I just saw your post in the other thread as well. Great news! I wonder if they'll somehow make progressive changes in the second op like they did in the first. It's going to be interesting, to say the least.

cajunator

Banned
Saki Episode Side-A - 03

I love how they teased
Saki. She looks rarin to go!

Yeah, Saki, Nodoka, and Ueno were the only people I really gave a damn about. But this new cast is just awesome.

Why in the hell haven't I watched this yet? something is wrong with me I fear.

The good thing about him is he's a seasoned hero rather than a typical reluctant harem protagonist. This essentially means he's an overpowered douchebag, which is at least refreshing.

The thing about the show itself is the art makes it look like it's from some hentai. I don't think it's bad though.

Campione 2

This show is interesting in that it's both enjoyable and mildly rage-inducing. Character wise, Erica's development is a little annoying. For me, the only thing worse than a tsundere is a tsundere that does a full 180 because some guy turns out to be a god or something. It reminds me of Umi no Misaki, which is probably the most rage-inducing manga/anime I have ever experienced.

On the other hand, the action scenes are really neat. Godou suddenly stops being a wimp and employs some cool strategies and isn't afraid to
destroy the entire Colosseum!
That and the avatar abilities are a really cool concept.

I might actually end up just skipping to the fight scenes in this. Guess I shouldn't be lambasting the Accel World watchers for doing the same :/

Campione 2
I might actually end up just skipping to the fight scenes in this. Guess I shouldn't be lambasting the Accel World watchers for doing the same :/

Like I said for Accel World, but skipping straight to fight scenes would no doubt, I imagine, cause a loss of feeling for the interactions of the characters or even their development, in Campione!.

Firemind

So what is the best T&A show of the season? Hagure, Horizon, Dakara Boku Wa H bla, My Little Sister, Campione, Muv Luv, anything else up for contention?

Dresden

Can it truly be called RAGE when I hate the protagonist and wish for him to get cuckolded at every possible instance?

It's
RAGE
because of how shitty and stupid it is, not because of the
NTR

...or so I am led to believe.

That said Haruyuki might be contemptible, but I don't get the sheer loathing for him sometimes.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's
RAGE
because of how shitty and stupid it is, not because of the
NTR

...or so I am led to believe.

That said Haruyuki might be contemptible, but I don't get the sheer loathing for him sometimes.
It's about slaying a man's pride and painting his skull red while mocking his memories by desecrating his harem women. Why can't you just understand?
Drill hair is not the best girl though.
Anatomy. How the fuck does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom