• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Actually, I might have listened to "Someone Else" about 900 times when I think about it. I definitely had it playing on loop for several weeks.
The ending theme to Sora no woto called "Girls Be ambitious" had some insane replay as well.

It has its moments.
ibjkM95gPSWr7T.gif

hkT2C.gif

ITs actually quite rewarding of an anime

Dresden

I expect Reki Kawahara, the man responsible for AW and SAO, to do great things once he grows out of this MMO/wish-fulfillment phase.Best Girl can like whoever she wants.

It's been ten years, man. All he's doing right now is rewriting the early SAO books. Then he'll probably do SAOccel World. Then he'll write a book about MMO fps games.

Dresden

accel world - 14

Horrible. I skipped ahead a few times and even then it was bad. The entire setup is horrible. The villain is horrible. The blackmail plot is straight out of hentai. There's almost no virtual world shit.

That said I did laugh when Cartman went into bullet time.

y8e9zl.jpg

Yes, Haru.

You should not be doing this.

accel world - 14

Horrible. I skipped ahead a few times and even then it was bad. The entire setup is horrible. The villain is horrible. The blackmail plot is straight out of hentai. There's almost no virtual world shit.

That said I did laugh when Cartman went into bullet time.

y8e9zl.jpg

Yes, Haru.

You should not be doing this.
Bullet time moe~

Soma

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 2

The show continues to be very good.

The pacing, the comedy, the drama, it all feels just right. I knew there was going to be some obstacles sooner or later with how smooth everything seemed to be going in the first half but I'm definitely enjoying this show so far.

Izayoi

Banned
Un-Go 1-11:

Ehhhh. It wouldn't call it "bad", but it didn't go anywhere. Nothing was explained or resolved, I figure that it's just a rushed adaption. Maybe would've been better if Sasa got more screen time. Alas. Fantastic ED, though.

Explosions > lolis
It seems I must take up the role of the sole defender of justice.

We must turn our backs to such violent things as explosions, and instead embrace all that is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom