• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ah, loli.

Actually, that's basically the Japanese version of Tali!

That character from Mass Effect? Doesn't she wear a gasmask and cloak. She seems more related to the Pyro than that ToV character. I suppose her visor is the same colour as those goggles.

Note: Only game that I have played of those mentioned is TF2.

Soma

Me too. I think it's doable since it lasts from chapter 16-18, and while some earlier ones will need an entire episode, something like 15 could be covered in 5 minutes.

Yeah with all the teasing from Nadeshiko I'm betting they'll at least get to that arc before hers.

Unless they troll Nadeshiko and end up never getting to it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That character from Mass Effect? Doesn't she wear a gasmask and cloak. She seems more related to the Pyro than that ToV character. I suppose her visor is the same colour as those goggles.

Note: Only game that I have played of those mentioned in TF2.
It looks like she has tools and gadgets in her pockets, so I assume she's an engineer of some sort. Also, Tali is the ME version of the loli!

Talimancers are worse.
shut ur mouf, unbeliever
What's the chemical composition of her sweat again?

Dresden

Ge6J7.jpg

What's the chemical composition of her sweat again?

Courage and love.

Yeah with all the teasing from Nadeshiko I'm betting they'll at least get to that arc before hers.

Unless they troll Nadeshiko and end up never getting to it.

I doubt they're getting to Nadeshiko. That will need more than a few episodes that they don't have. She'll probably stay as a cameo and then complain they never got to her part when the show ends.

It looks like she has tools and gadgets in her pockets, so I assume she's an engineer of some sort. Also, Tali is the ME version of the loli!

She's a mage, though she seems to know how to do everything from working with ancient robots to coming up with a deus ex machina to save the day at the end of the game.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Saki Episode of Side-A - 06

EN861.png

This battle is about to explode!

r2Yqu.png

Here's hoping she's some sleeper phenom that catches everyone by surprise.

Things are really starting to pick up. I'm just the girls aren't blowing the competition out of the water from the get go.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 2:
This was mostly a great episode, but man do I really hate the
ghost that only one character can see causes them to blurt out something which is taken out of context
trope. It's never used for anything positive. The rest of the episode was pretty awesome, though. I'm really enjoying the main cast, and I love the range of emotions you get from everyone here.

Khara are master trolls.

This is the Eva 3.0 "trailer" they aired after Totoro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjdoR8YRHYg

Ahaha. Oh wow. I tip my cap to Anno.

All this Paranoia Agent talk and no link to the awesome OP

Man, I love that opening so much. It's just plain fun to watch.

Area no Kishi 26
tumblr_m74grr73QX1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Ignoring the random drama moment
Mai witnesses someone attacking the guard or whatever
it was pretty good. It was like make up for all the beach soccer all the other episodes missed, and there were so many good moments, and silly faces, and what not. And next time is even a beach episode! I cant wait til were back at the normal games though, GG made me realize how much I missed the other announcer.

And the new eyecatch thing was great.
tumblr_m74h5pRpGj1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom