• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Accel World - 05

Eystc.png

Not bad I guess.
Disappointed he didn't let his friend fall though. :(

cajunator

Banned
They are correct though that type-B are big spenders.
Way too correct ;_;
Do you know all the other things I could have bought with my animu money?

JCG

That classification system is definitely too silly. It ignores the fact there are people who can watch anime for other reasons like animation or even just to see giant robots fighting, for example, and not for characters or story emphasis. Just as well, liking characters and not caring as much about story doesn't necessarily translate to wanting moe elements.

Nothing would change.

Yeah probably, but I mean maybe with a more positive OP and a bunch of recent examples of non-moe shows with pics and stuff. Could go over at least a bit differently.

Dog Dads' 2

Becky's transformation sequence was... really weird. It was like 80s CG music videos mixed with fanservice.

Anyway, good action and stuff just like last week.

survivor

Banned
Tossed a coin to determine the next backlog show I will watch. It was between Hidamari Sketch and Toradora.

And Toradora won. Sorry Shaft, I will get back to marathoning your shows some other time this summer.

Izayoi

Banned
That was written in the days when people were still clinging to hope that I.G. was a good studio.

I'm both A and B (more B these days, probably just because there is more B stuff around in general), but as a grand generalization and oversimplification of anime fans, I think it works well enough.

Looks like I'm type B. Although, seeing that thread reminds me why I mostly lurk NeoGAF.
You're safe here, at least. Just don't throw yourself into the middle of Halo thread with a moe avatar and you'll be fine.

cajunator

Banned
Tossed a coin to determine the next backlog show I will watch. It was between Hidamari Sketch and Toradora.

And Toradora won. Sorry Shaft, I will get back to marathoning your shows some other time this summer.

You actually couldn't lose with either choice. It was win-win. I smell a conspiracy.

That was written in the days when people were still clinging to hope that I.G. was a good studio.

I'm both A and B (more B these days, probably just because there is more B stuff around in general), but as a grand generalization and oversimplification of anime fans, I think it works well enough.

You're safe here, at least. Just don't throw yourself into the middle of Halo thread with a moe avatar and you'll be fine.

Its more fun posting in the middle of sports threads with a Tsumiki avatar. They all think I'm a pedo creeper. I am also from Louisiana, which has its own set of stigmas, so they are really freaked out.

Articalys

The next group of 12 to earn their AST spots:
1st 192 Nagi Sanzenin @ Hayate The Combat Butler
2nd 166 Kuroyukihime @ Accel World
3rd 158 Iori Minase @ The Idolmaster
4th 149 Yuno @ Hidamari Sketch
5th 147 Charlotte Dunois @ Infinite Stratos
6th 146 Izumi Akazawa @ Another
7th 142 Reika Aoki @ Smile Pretty Cure!
8th 140 Aria H Kanzaki @ Hidan No Aria
9th 139 Airi Kashii @ Ro-Kyu-Bu!
10th 137 Kokoro Akechi @ Detective Opera Milky Holmes
11th 136 Sherlock Shellingford @ Detective Opera Milky Holmes
12th 134 Chinatsu Yoshikawa @ Yuru Yuri

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I've seen the A/B dichotomy floating around the internet for years. It's obviously false, but it's not impossible to fully identify with one side or the other.

Kuroko's Basketball 15
tumblr_m762zmWshd1qic25lo2_500.gif

More time when they were together is great. They really just need to do some filler arc of it, as I cant imagine it would be bad, such great action and dynamics on the court and off the court. Aomine is definitely almost up there with Kuroko and Kise. Can't wait to see him in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom