• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
If they're creeped out by your avatar...

In his dreams.

I think they labelled me a pedo right away because I came to Gaf with a homura avatar. It wasnt even a particularly strange avatar but whatever.
Your Eru avatar would probably make some amusing waves.
Anyway, that avatar is cute as fuck. CUTE AS FUCK.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I think they labelled me a pedo right away because I came to Gaf with a homura avatar. It wasnt even a particularly strange avatar but whatever.
Your Eru avatar would probably make some amusing waves.
Anyway, that avatar is cute as fuck. CUTE AS FUCK.

Did they actually say anything to you or are you just thinking they think you're a pedo?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Tossed a coin to determine the next backlog show I will watch. It was between Hidamari Sketch and Toradora.

And Toradora won. Sorry Shaft, I will get back to marathoning your shows some other time this summer.

You did good, Toradora is really awesome.

Ultimadrago

Yuuuunoooooo!!!!!

RIarf.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Did they actually say anything to you or are you just thinking they think you're a pedo?

They called me a pedo specifically a few times. But seeing as NFLGAF is like the most sarcastic group on GAF, Im not sure how serious they are. They are definitely fascinated by the fact I'm from Louisiana. This state has some kind of weird aura about it for some reason. I blame New Orleans.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
They called me a pedo specifically a few times. But seeing as NFLGAF is like the most sarcastic group on GAF, Im not sure how serious they are. They are definitely fascinated by the fact I'm from Louisiana. This state has some kind of weird aura about it for some reason. I blame New Orleans.

DudebroGAF is always serious about this sort of thing. Just keep on making them uncomfortable if a picture of a little girl is all it takes to make them uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Just look at the current pony thread in OT to see just how easily-threatened most people here are. Closet nerds trying to project machismo is the funniest shit ever.

cajunator

Banned
DudebroGAF is always serious about this sort of thing. Just keep on making them uncomfortable if a picture of a little girl is all it takes to make them uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Just look at the current pony thread in OT to see just how easily-threatened most people here are. Closet nerds trying to project machismo is the funniest shit ever.

This is so true. Its hilarious the lengths that Gaffers will go distancing themselves from anything cute or strange.

I see boobs doing humorous and amazing things in that gif. what do you see?

cajunator

Banned
asfXc.jpg

This is pretty horrifyingly un-anatomical. Poor Chet has such singleminded focus on tits that he's forgotten what the rest of the human body is supposed to look like :(

You're not supposed to notice anything else in that picture except the bullets and the boobs that launch them.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko's Basketball 15

I enjoy more of the flashbacks and I can't wait to see
Aomine destroy everyone
. I'm still concerned how are they going to fit the rest of the story in 11 more episodes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
asfXc.jpg

This is pretty horrifyingly un-anatomical. Poor Chet has such singleminded focus on tits that he's forgotten what the rest of the human body is supposed to look like :(

Looks like someone with a fat ass sitting on a guys chest.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
This is so true. Its hilarious the lengths that Gaffers will go distancing themselves from anything cute or strange.

It's either clubbin' all day errday #swag smangin' fitty bitches a night while smoking a pound of weed and broing it up with all of my handsome well-adjusted similarly bitch-smangin' bros-GAF or pedophile bestial rapist morbidly obese pathetic pussified basement virgin manchild JRPG weeaboo foreveralone creeper baby-molester pony-fucker watch-out-they-have-gay-germs-GAF. Nothing between these two extremes can ever possibly exist.

Those breasts are most definitely not in the middle of her abdomen. Trust me, I know how breasts work. (potentially NSFW)

The distance between her breasts and collarbone far exceed any of the guidelines in that picture. It's most definitely badly-drawn.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't like how they turned Oreki from a sexy bastard into a greasy nerd girl.

e: also, both are way too skinny for Hyouka.

Greasy nerd girls are the best. Besides, how else in anime are you supposed to gain such powers of deductive reasoning unless you completely cut yourself off from your own femininity?

Satoshi-ko, on the other hand, looks like she skinned a few different Pokemon and sewed their hides together to make her clothing. Downgrade total.

Dresden

Greasy nerd girls are the best. Besides, how else in anime are you supposed to gain such powers of deductive reasoning unless you completely cut yourself off from your own femininity?

Satoshi-ko, on the other hand, looks like she skinned a few different Pokemon and sewed their hides together to make her clothing. Downgrade total.

You just don't get fashion, brah.

ig6C2AgVLR3o9.gif

Lain

Campione 2

Some stupid stuff, but an enjoyable episode all in all with some action and a bit of fanservice.
Not sure what to think of Godou, but beside him acting like a virgin from time to time, at least he shows some balls during fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom