• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
? She played a pretty pivotal role, actually can remember more of what she did than the maidens of Le Couers.

It's true that she was way more important than Rick's zombie waifus, but in terms of actual screen time she's still negligible.

maybe we'll get a spinoff sequel about xiaomei travelling the world with HANK, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

i'd unironically watch that

true dat. The only two characters in the show worth a damn.

sonicmj1

Blood-C 3

BvHXm.jpg

Easy mode?! I thought only kids played on easy mode!

How did I notice the metal chains on their uniforms, but not the random bit on the left sleeve?

This episode is the first to exhibit Saya's unique brand of "protection". She's definitely someone I want responsible for my safety.

qpgHm.jpg

They're lifting gags from Azumanga, but there are worse places to steal from.

I get the feeling that voiceover guy who's probably talking from the future isn't going to make sense until the very end of the show. But man, all that "what is the nature of man" stuff is fucking nonsense.

cajunator

Banned
Blood-C 3

How did I notice the metal chains on their uniforms, but not the random bit on the left sleeve?

This episode is the first to exhibit Saya's unique brand of "protection". She's definitely someone I want responsible for my safety.

I get the feeling that voiceover guy who's probably talking from the future isn't going to make sense until the very end of the show. But man, all that "what is the nature of man" stuff is fucking nonsense.

Saya singing is so moe~

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I know, I was joking. :p I really don't have any idea what it's actually about, though.
It's basically maison ikkoku with a ghost of the dead husband in the mix. Also the main character has been compared to me in terms of creepiness.. for what it's worth.

Heroman 14 - 16
tumblr_m76hv9oNoJ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I think I like this arc the best of the arcs so far. The emotion was definitely up there at times
caught myself in tears when Heroman was defending the dam and then Keisha was doing the retrospective and asking the viewers of the All American Network if they thought him sacrificing himself over the protecting the dam was evil
. However, I think Skrugg was the better antagonist than Dr. Minami, though Minami had great sidekicks. Visuals and music were top notch too, electricity looked amazing as all the greens.

sonicmj1

Blood-C 4

XEURZ.jpg

Hey, it's that dog!

There's no way this has been less than two hours.

That voiceover dude intercut thing has made me suspicious of everybody in this show.

Saya is so good at protecting people.

wonzo

Banned
Folktales from Japan 16

Once upon a time, gods would guide men to trade up from a piece of straw to marriage with the village headman's daughter, male gods would treat female gods like shit and shameful nippon coward muscles < superior china muscles
< black muscles

Does anyone know how long this show's planned for?

e_i

Joshiraku ep 1

A anime about the daily lives of five girls, written by the Sayanora Sensei mangaka, art by the Toradora artist? GET! And the ED is fantastic. Good lord...this show gives Bakemono a run for its money.

Joshiraku ep 1

A anime about the daily lives of five girls, written by the Sayanora Sensei mangaka, art by the Toradora artist? GET! And the ED is fantastic. Good lord...this show gives Bakemono a run for its money.
QnMNs.gif

More people need to watch this.

cajunator

Banned
Joshiraku ep 1

Joshiraku is really fantastic. Enjoying it a lot.
Its not really about ANYTHING but it feels more substantial than many other shows.

sonicmj1

Blood-C 5

LluBp.jpg

Nothing weird going on here.

It's like a train wreck in slow motion. I feel like I can already see where this is going, and it's nothing but suffering.

GrRoX.jpg

Death flag.

I like the design of the monster she fought in this episode.

I kind of wish I wasn't so primed to distrust the entire show by all the reactions I've already seen, but if I hadn't seen those reactions, I would have dropped this after the first episode.

CChhW.jpg

It's like she doesn't want to be protected or something.

Uchip

Banned
sword art online 02
so if they all look like they do
in reality
why do we still have people with blue and purple hair and shit

mAcOdIn

Dog Dads' 2

Becky's transformation sequence was... really weird. It was like 80s CG music videos mixed with fanservice.

Anyway, good action and stuff just like last week.
Yeah, there was like tendrils of shit writhing around and shit, it was pretty creepy.
Binbougami ga 01 - 02

Amusing

Jinrui 01 - 02

Brilliant

Tari Tari - 01

...Hanasaku Iroha? o_O

Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate - 01

o_O

Kokoro Connect - 01

Meh

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - 01

Shit

So, I Can't Play H! - 01

Ecchishit

Campione! - 01

WTF is this shit!?

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - 01

Mechashit

Kono Naka Ni Hitori, Imouto Ga Iru! - 01

Haremshit

Hakuouki: Reimei-roku - 01

Samuraishit

Oda Nobuna - 01

Edoshit

Utakoi - 01

Can't be arsed with this shit.

Chitose Get You! - 01

Not touching this shit

Sword Art Online - 01

MMO shit, but at least I'm giving this 3 episodes.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 01

NTR NTR NTR.

So close to my taste except I don't think Jinrui is brilliant nor do I find Binbougami fun. :( I'm such a miser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom