• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Well, what do you expect when you have this guy as your mayor:

boris.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He will look so moe in the K-On movie.

"Where is delicious cake shop?"
"Well yes... I'm glad you asked... well as you know... well... ha ha...cakes... I had a cake once...shops? I went in a shop once..."

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I thought it was about girls waking up discover they have grown a naughty man rod between their legs and then proceed to make love by the fire.

Have I been reading the wrong K-On?

/XX/

This episode was brought to you by:
HONDA
Afterwards they learned that on today's animation market they should sponsor something more cute and... "refined":

アニメ『わんおふ -oneoff-』公式サイト|佐藤順一×黒星紅白が贈る少女たちが輝く爽やかな初夏の物語
http://anime-oneoff.info/index.html

Some nicer images of the K-ON! movie DVD and the companion book with messages from the Kyoto Animation staff (full review pending):

映画けいおん!無事フラゲ!京アニ特典が神レベル! | あみもね☆にっき
http://blog.min.chu.jp/?eid=1243910

Ginga e Kickoff 15
tumblr_m70j1rTCKs1qiy0cao1_500.png

Thank goodness for Kota and Ouzou. Reika is such a burden on field and off the field, she was rather as annoying as Erika. Regardless it was still fun even facepalm inducing, but I can't wait until we get a serious multiepisode game again.

Preview:
If those three are leaving, then that means Aoto can finally join the team!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ginga e Kickoff!! 15

I thought the crazy mother arc was done. And Shou is so goddamn weak-minded. Ugh.

I was really surprised that
they fit the two last matches of the city tournament in a single episode. Thank goodness.

cajunator

Banned
Tari Tari will be more about music than K-on ever was.

Also, COMMENCING 7 DAYS OFF WORK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Moyashimon 9

Haruka can be pretty damn moe afterall! And it seems that Kei has returned. The Professor is a pretty awesome character, you can see why he attracts the students so much.

wonzo

Banned
Moyashimon 9

Now I gotta add Surströmming after Kiviak to my bucketlist thanks to this show.

I'm feelin' pretty sorry for Hasegawa for being forced into such a shit situation and
Was that Kei at the end of the ep? If so then he's pretty moe~

Gundam Seed HD Remaster 20
tumblr_m7azahseBO1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Cut through the blue spray Gundam! Was kind of glad the battle only took place in half the episode as Mr. Watfield started to get annoying.
Well he will be missed and to go out with his wife too, I can understand why Kira was sad he killed him
Though I wish Yzak did something. Hopefully next time? Oh and the water looks awful.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Moyashimon 10

So I guess they needed some kind of drama to finish the season with.
Both Kei, and the fact Sawaki lost his ability.

Firemind

Learn a foreign language, learn to play an instrument, read a book, write a book, paint a landscape, visit your parents, experience fine wine etc. etc.

/XX/

Asterix, The Adventures of Tintin, Bambi, Oda Nobuna,
Are you recommending the movies/series? Graphic novels? Both? That should certainly occupy all of his free time...

...and in my opinion, cajunator, if you are going to watch Astérix movies stick only to the 'franco-belge' ones adapted by Mr. Tchernia.

cajunator

Banned
Man...I just read that staff member link talking about anime industry and working conditions. I'm happy if in some small way I can support this industry. Its literally on the constant brink of nonexistence. We are very fortunate that it literally exists for the love of the medium.
Maybe I'm wasting hundreds of dollars a month on figures and blurays, but I truly love this hobby and I support it however I possibly can.
If all those figures and DVD/BRs I get put even a couple dollars into the company coffers, I was happy to do it.

Uchip

Banned
Man...I just read that staff member link talking about anime industry and working conditions. I'm happy if in some small way I can support this industry. Its literally on the constant brink of nonexistence. We are very fortunate that it literally exists for the love of the medium.
Maybe I'm wasting hundreds of dollars a month on figures and blurays, but I truly love this hobby and I support it however I possibly can.
If all those figures and DVD/BRs I get put even a couple dollars into the company coffers, I was happy to do it.

well
buying stuff that belongs to cheap fanservice type shows will help to ruin the industry
its not like you're supporting all anime when you get those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom