• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

Man if you don't find seeing a pretty rich girl eating at mcdonalds for the first time the cutest thing ever then i don't even know.

Someone should have told her about the side-effect of too many hamburgers, though.

dnrc1.png

The hell? That's like... half Araki and half something completely different. Didn't look like that teaser thing at all. Hopefully it looks better in motion.

I still need to go through The Answer. Hmmm...

The Answer is fun mostly cause I enjoy dungeon crawling and persona fusing. And it isn't that bad without the Compendium/S.Link since they basically toss out the growth skills like candy onto a good chunk of Personas.

The story is a little weaker but that's ok!

Kazzy

The Answer is fun mostly cause I enjoy dungeon crawling and persona fusing. And it isn't that bad without the Compendium/S.Link since they basically toss out the growth skills like candy onto a good chunk of Personas.

The story is a little weaker but that's ok!

The extremely cheap boss encounters were my main knock against it (reflecting their own weakness!), but I didn't mind that it was essentially one huge dungeon, albeit one that was book-ended by an eventful narrative.

Yukari though, God damn...

The extremely cheap boss encounters were my main knock against it (reflecting their own weakness!), but I didn't mind that it was essentially one huge dungeon, albeit one that was book-ended by an eventful narrative.

Yukari though, God damn...

Oh, now I remember my main gripe. It wasn't bosses reflecting their own weaknesses, but it was bosses basically evading their weakness forever and ever. Those evade and dodge element skills are not suppose to be that good!

Oh yeah, Yukari too. Luckily I didn't like her from the start!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
What. You sure mention your wife a lot in this thread.

It can't be helped. We have the same days off, and share many of the same hobbies. As a result, whenever I watch anime she usually watches it with me.

He also mentions drinking a lot.

Well I usually only start drinking if the show I am watching is boring. This usually helps whenever my wife picks which show to watch. Hence my comment about K-on.

I got really drunk for the Steins;Gate finale though. Not sure why I did that since I really enjoyed that series.

Ultimadrago

An actual canon epilogue? The ending of p3p left me dying for fanfics to know what happened so I guess Ill look into it though
is minato still playable, akihiko, etc?

Yes, it is a canon event.

Thing is with your second concern,
all usual teammates can be on your team, Aigis is the main (No Minato for the Answer)
, but you can't directly command other characters like in P3P.

P3 spoilers

Just goes to show
people who encourage tournament arcs within their lives are terrible!

But, we get one of the best tracks out of it, so it's not all bad.

An actual canon epilogue? The ending of p3p left me dying for fanfics to know what happened so I guess Ill look into it though
is minato still playable, akihiko, etc?

It's not really much of an epilogue. I guess it gives 'some' closure for everyone else.

Minato is not playable. Main character is Aegis, with her new robot friend pretty much replacing her. Everyone else left alive at the end of P3 is playable, but for some time, you are with Aegis and her new robot friend.

Yes, it is a canon event.

Thing is with your second concern,
all usual teammates can be on your team, Aigis is the main (No Minato for the Answer)
, but you can't directly command other characters like in P3P.

But, we get one of the best tracks out of it, so it's not all bad.

It's not really much of an epilogue. I guess it gives 'some' closure for everyone else.

Minato is not playable. Main character is Aegis, with her new robot friend pretty much replacing her. Everyone else left alive at the end of P3 is playable, but for some time, you are with Aegis and her new robot friend.

OH nice, thanks, guess I ll put it on my wishlist.
though I guess that means Minato is still sleeping?

Kazzy

It is though, it confirms what happens in the P3's ending.

Especially considering Margaret references where exactly Elizabeth has gone, once you battle her in P4. That's something that wouldn't really mean as much if you haven't played The Answer.

And I really liked the showdown with the rest of the team, even if Yukari infuriated me by initiating it all. I really felt sorry for Junpei and Koromaru though, they were the only ones who pretty much accepted things from the start.

Metis was a cool character. I thought the design of Aigis was overblown, but I oddly liked hers.

though I guess that means Minato is still sleeping?

You'll get a definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom