• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Naruto Shippuuden - 248-249

eg6pj.png

1A0Zl.png

Wow..wowowowow. Definitely one of my favorite episodes in the entire series. ;_;

duckroll

Sword Art Online - Episode 2

After all the impressions over the weekend, I was expecting like the worst episode of all time filled with retarded shit and crappy characters. Instead I got a pretty normal episode which delivers on the premise set early in the episode - "bunch of guys form a raid party to beat the boss". There was some pretty stylish animation too. Sure the beta tester persecution complex shit is dumb, but it's really just one guy, and he has a terrible design. He's probably supposed to be annoying anyway.

Not that bad. Will keep watching for now. Beats Accel World's loli-in-a-tub garbage.

Lain

Horizon S2 Ep 2

Tori Aoi is the best most useless protagonist of this summer. He does nothing, except keep flying around naked and drop into some poor dude's lap. I love him.
First part of the episode had some interesting action, second part handled some info bits and funny fanservice.

Saki pic drama 6

haha, more antics. not as much yuri, but fun.

Saki pic drama 7

More taco sex talk. weeee

outfit.jpg

Weird lighting makes this outfit look a lot more risque than it probably is. Still pretty!

So Saki.

images
+
iU5nHJZYuNnPH.gif

if you know what you are getting into, than it is well worth the yuri, I mean ride.

10/10 yuris.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Saki pic drama 4

K that was more fun. Love the captain's 'wahahaha~' reminds me of (almost) best girl of katawa shoujo.

'Wahahaha~' is amazing. Also, MomoxKajiki for life.

Edit: considering how that 'dress' is barely covering her chest I'd say its already ridiculously risque.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom