• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, youre right. I have like 5 thermoses in my room. I totally forgot about those >_
I'm a silly person.

thermosngk8w.jpg

would be perfect for you

trejo

I think /XX/ is probably the nicest person here. I don't usually respond to his posts either but I always find them interesting and/or informative.

Keep up the good work, bro.

NewFresh

You are nice, Nafe, you are really nice!

I don't see a problem with not getting responses as long as people here obtain some information from time to time and I can provide it (although Articalys does a better job at this). Apart from some scarce personal impressions much of the time what I post is pure, non-opinionated information so it doesn't require replies like many topics more apt for a debate do.

I'm not an expert in the sense that I mainly act as a bridge here, and learn at the same time as everyone with many of the things I post. Sometimes I won't keep up with the rhythm of the thread and its discussions for various reasons (mainly the language barrier), so sharing things is the best I can do.

I vote we switch to Spanish!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I would prefer this one:
So this is what all the Precure plastic will look like in 10 years?
---

Utakoi 3

I95Mml.jpg

Transparent to the audience, but not to the characters. It's like the transparent bang thing, taken to the next level.

A8Fbsl.jpg

And I really wish Ooku would get an anime (It would save me reading it, for one).

I'm trying to think of any similar stories in English Lit, but of course, the furthest back I go is Chaucer and... well, the Wife of Bath was telling a somewhat different kind of story about women and their place in society. For one, while the knight in the Wife of Bath's tale was coerced into doing the right thing, this guy did it of his own volition (assuming this isn't some grand re-imagining of the story.

It's interesting that there was any kind of 13th century feminist resistance anyway, at least among the upper classes, to prescribed gender roles.

Also, the tension killing moments in this are still great:
s67QGl.jpg

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Battle Athletes - 01

HAhl5.png

"Outta my way you pussies, first place is mine!" - Ichino Yanagida

So, I was browsing around last night looking for more shows that had yuri and stumbled across this. The setting is an all-girls academy with the purpose of training these young women to become phenom athletes and participate in a competition to earn the title 'Cosmo Beauty'.

Yuri + Competition = Awesome

I watched the first episode dubbed along with the english subtitles just to see how different they were and I found the dub to be far more entertaining. Will keep watching to see how it develops.

Milky Holmes 10

vjicp.gif

Not a bad episode. Really liked the game show exam. Fun all around.

The villains side story wasn't bad. Just boobs, legs and figure of course.

The ending was pretty downer but I was ok with that.
Based by how often they are basically goofing around, it was about time for reality to burn their house down.

cajunator

Banned
Milky Holmes 10

vjicp.gif

Not a bad episode. Really liked the game show exam. Fun all around.

The villains side story wasn't bad. Just boobs, legs and figure of course.

The ending was pretty downer but I was ok with that.
Based by how often they are basically goofing around, it was about time for reality to burn their house down.

Milky Holmes and Saki. Two shows with all the right :Cajun ingredients that I have not yet sampled for some strange reason.

Milky Holmes and Saki. Two shows with all the right :Cajun ingredients that I have not yet sampled for some strange reason.

I would say you aren't strong enough to make it through, but you got through Acchi Kocchi, so you can basically survive any show in terms of :Cajun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom