• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

Koutetsu Jeeg 1

Hey, another series that starts with a race. This is the original show from 1975 that 2007's Koutetsushin Jeeg was based on and is sort of a psuedosequel to.

I see you're trying to win the 'watch older and more obscure mecha series than anyone else' war. You should really have watched Zambot-3 instead!

Narag

Nichijou 9

In this ep, Mio is beaten up by school children, Sakamoto learns a harsh lesson about racism and the color of one's fur, and Yuuko learns patience.

gcNLWl.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Almost forgot today's prelim results:
5LHDh.gif

I used to have energy. Then the penguins came for me.
I used to have energy to spare. I'm talking about beating off four times a day!

You could watch a good anime
He already has YuruYuri on the list.

bananas bananas bananas
I think you need another fill of Girls Bravo. Maybe I'll have one as well.

Eyepatch moe is moe...
I think we need a bet on how many attributes she has taken from other recent shows. We were at three if I recall.

Manga sucks.
Reading is for losers!

Jex

Oh!!!! Now I get why it's called a Monocle list. Lol. I first thought it was some sort cool list where if you were S, you were really cool. Lolz. Thanks for the explanation. Where would I fall under that list?

You were correct in this assumption.

Jex

Rinne no lagrange - 01

Yeah, ok. This looks like it's going to be really good. No lame-ass male protagonist to deal with and the visuals are stunning.

Not to mention there's a fair amount of T&A, but not to the point where it detracts from the show or becomes ridiculous
. We'll see how it progresses.

Hmm, yeah, well, about that...

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Oda Nobuna 01
You know, I get that I'm watching anime and that shit is probably going to be weird. Doesn't stop me from asking myself "What the fuck am I watching?"

It was kinda fun to watch, might have potential (although I'm sure someone will reply after this telling me it won't. The fact that Nobuna is just a straight up Tsundere is kinda lame though.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
K-ON!! 2: K-ON with a Netorare 03
I knew Yui-chan was not human.
Perfect. Waifu. Move over, Ukyo.
I don't get it.
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned bands are a complicated thing. Everyone wants to have fun, but sometimes people are jealous cause some get more groupies than others. What's important is that we stick together with each other, because we are all pushing for the same goal --more cakes and more Mio in demeaning cosplay outfits.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned bands are a complicated thing. Everyone wants to have fun, but sometimes people are jealous cause some get more groupies than others. What's importants is that we stick together with each other, because we are all pushing for the same goal --more cakes and more Mio in demeaning cosplay outfits.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle
Now I'm concerned for Regulus Tera's mental health.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You were correct in this assumption.

Wow. I checked the thread where that list was made and I only posted in it about 15 times. Then Spring came and ended up posting just under 500 times. Something tragic in my life must have happened without me being aware for this to happen.

cajunator

Banned
K-ON!! 2: K-ON with a Netorare 03

I knew Yui-chan was not human.

Perfect. Waifu. Move over, Ukyo.

I don't get it.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned bands are a complicated thing. Everyone wants to have fun, but sometimes people are jealous cause some get more groupies than others. What's important is that we stick together with each other, because we are all pushing for the same goal --more cakes and more Mio in demeaning cosplay outfits.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Holy shit. Do I see a nose? Ewww.

Now I'm concerned for Regulus Tera's mental health.

Someone should ban fun, for Femmeworth's sake.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Had no real expectations going into it, that's probably why I walked away feeling alright about it.
No, I mean more like, what did you expect from the content? There are like three billion these historical figures are girls shows and you kind of know what it's going to be about going in just from the title. Is it really that weird? I didn't watch it so I don't really know.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
No, I mean more like, what did you expect from the content? There are like three billion these historical figures are girls shows and you kind of know what it's going to be about going in just from the title. Is it really that weird? I didn't watch it so I don't really know.

I have honestly never seen one before, so its new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom