• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

Moonspeak, we should be tight, but like, you rated Yu Yu Hakusho a 5/10, and it's the best shounen of all time (of all time).

off topic but what's the name of that manga where the main character is a girl who is an extreme loser? It's fairly recent I think. She's got no friends and she's ugly and stuff. I read a few chapters months ago but I'd like to continue.

cajunator

Banned
You guys are just reminding me why I've never bothered setting up a MAL account before.

So many wasted hours I don't want to be reminded of. :(

I'm reminded every day. Each time I turn around in my room and I see a store's worth of anime I am well aware of how much time it took or will take to see it all. I feel like it is not wasted time, because I was happy watching most of it. I wouldnt do this if it wasn't highly enjoyable.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm reminded every day. Each time I turn around in my room and I see a store's worth of anime I am well aware of how much time it took or will take to see it all. I feel like it is not wasted time, because I was happy watching most of it. I wouldnt do this if it wasn't highly enjoyable.
Is there an anime you outright hated? Beyond Eiken.

Soma

Moonspeak, we should be tight, but like, you rated Yu Yu Hakusho a 5/10, and it's the best shounen of all time (of all time).

off topic but what's the name of that manga where the main character is a girl who is an extreme loser? It's fairly recent I think. She's got no friends and she's ugly and stuff. I read a few chapters months ago but I'd like to continue.

It's been a while but I remember not being that into it at the time. I didn't find it bad just not my cup of tea. I might do a rewatch eventually.

And you might be thinking of It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular

cajunator

Banned
Still talking about MAL? Is there like nothing to watch today or something?

Well, I watched some more Stellvia again and Oh Edo Rocket.

Do you change its score from time to time when your mood changes? lol

On a bad day I'll give it a 3. On a good day it might scrape by a 5. But right now, we're separated. Its one of those shows that awful but I like something about it to where I cant give it an abysmal score, but I definitely don't want to rate it higher either. Weird case.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
gimme your mal fhawk we cannot be real friends until i laugh at your shitty tastes
I checked and apparently I hate your tastes as much as everyone else here except for Joule, wonzo and survivor. lol

But here: http://myanimelist.net/profile/firehawk12

On a bad day I'll give it a 3. On a good day it might scrape by a 5. But right now, we're separated. Its one of those shows that awful but I like something about it to where I cant give it an abysmal score, but I definitely don't want to rate it higher either. Weird case.
Well, that's some dedication that you have. lol

Moe by day. Mecha by night.

That's a good tagline.
How does IRC fit into that?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I-It's not like I even wanted to know your favourite animes. I was only a bit curious. S-so don't get the wrong idea, got it?! B-Baka!
Here, you can have my rum raisin ice cream!
YqGqJ.gif

Kagami

What the fuck is this? How on earth can anyone say FLCL is boring?
I have a vague recollection of watching the first ep of that. I remember it being a combination of boring and weird-for-weird's-sake.
Didn't bother with the rest.

Dropping tsuritama is criminal and deserves only beheading. Or an anal probe.
:O

First ep of Turitama gave me a headache.
It's rare for me to have that strong a negative reaction to a show.
Most of the time the most I feel is "meh."

Yuruyuri is attempting to be funny. K-On I'm not even sure what that's attempting to be.
Yuruyuri is quite funny.
But K-On is really really good at being whatever it is.

Moldy Milky Holmes II 04

HvHjl.gif

Those boobs fit everything.

Besides that, this was a boring episode. I don't like bickering Milky Holmes and there was no detective-ing going on. The comedy was light and average. Meh.

sleepykyo

Gantz and Gasaraki. I'm sure there are others, but I had the sense not to even watch them.

What do you have against Gasaraki, outside of the crappy cgi and the way the hokey mystical stuff ruined what could have been an otherwise awesome mech series?

Still talking about MAL? Is there like nothing to watch today or something?

Peasant Crunchyroll, I doubt anyone wants to hear my impressions on Yuruyuri ep 3 now.

Checks funimation site. Funimation is carrying I can't H body pillows?

firehawk12

Subete no aware

cajunator

Banned
What do you have against Gasaraki, outside of the crappy cgi and the way the hokey mystical stuff ruined what could have been an otherwise awesome mech series?

It bored me to moe cat tears. It just seemed to drag, and I hated the artwork, the characters, the mech designs, everything about it.

Funny, when I click on your link, it says 80.6%. My first 80! lol

That's up to you to figure out!

Given how much the show keeps name dropping it, I'm almost convinced to give it a try sometime.

I cant stand raisins and I dont like rum either. Definitely not my kind of ice cream!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I cant stand raisins and I dont like rum either. Definitely not my kind of ice cream!
Rum, maybe... but what's wrong with raisins? :(

You caught me before my edit!
It went up when I rated Aria s2+3 and Mai Mai Miracle, shockingly.
Ah, yay! All 9s and 10s I hope!

IRC wasn't until last year. We were out of the moe/mecha phase by then. Now we just talk about everything and nothing.
"All NTR all the time."

Soma

Was this posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGGYNINcjd4

First Madoka movie trailer.

The original announcement, which came last November from producer Atsuhiro Iwakami, confirmed an upcoming Madoka Magica movie trilogy, with the primary two films — Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part I: The Beginning Story (premiering October 6th), and Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part II: The Eternal Story (premiering October 13th) — acting as abridgment of original anime, while the third will be an all-new movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom