• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Fill it out so I can assess your true slice of life power level. I also watched a couple episodes of Aria. I kind of hope there is a sakuga episode at some point to really show off the gondola rowing and the backgrounds.
I'm probably limited by the number of anime I've seen more than anything else. lol

And I don't think there's true sakuga in Aria... ever. lol
Although SatoJun was proud of a moment where he was able to get the water reflections right!

Joule

I'm probably limited by the number of anime I've seen more than anything else. lol

And I don't think there's true sakuga in Aria... ever. lol
Although SatoJun was proud of a moment where he was able to get the water reflections right!

It's a shame because I can imagine the venues being to beautiful in my mind. I also got kind of sad when I read that Athena's VA passed away some time ago (and her singing VA too).

Nafe

Classy, mine is an excel file named "Anime-Movies Watched". Though I write thoughts about the media rather than numerical ratings.

I've got an old excel list for what video games I own, I haven't updated it in years though. As far as my note pad I don't have any scores or comments. If I did sign up to MAL or something I don't know if I'd bother with scores and just list things instead.

paper....?

paper?!

PAPER?!!!

It's good quality and has enough pages to probably list every anime ever made and have room left over. Sometimes I even rent books from the library! They still exist!

Jarmel

Banned
O3a51.jpg

This needs an anime adaption.

Name please. This might be worth a read too.

7Th

Ikuhara's episode of Diebuster wasn't very notorious; to be honest, it felt really standard overall. Ikuhara's episode storyboards aren't particularly strong in general. Hiramatsu's episode 3 was way better.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I've got an old excel list for what video games I own, I haven't updated it in years though. As far as my note pad I don't have any scores or comments. If I did sign up to MAL or something I don't know if I'd bother with scores and just list things instead.

It's good quality and has enough pages to probably list every anime ever made and have room left over. Sometimes I even rent books from the library! They still exist!

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's a shame because I can imagine the venues being to beautiful in my mind. I also got kind of sad when I read that Athena's VA passed away some time ago (and her singing VA too).
Yeah, they did a tribute album for the singer. I didn't know that her VA passed though (and that she was in Air. I'll Gao~~~ one out for her)

jman2050

Sorry, it's my closest point of reference. If you don't think it being made into an anime was a result of K-On!'s success, then I've got a bridge to sell to you.

Azumanga got this ball rolling ages ago, if it wasn't sooner. Unless you think comedies centered around girls in high school doing whatever started in 2009.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Sorry, it's my closest point of reference. If you don't think it being made into an anime was a result of K-On!'s success, then I've got a bridge to sell to you.
They are not even the same genre. Structurally they could not be more different. Yuru Yuri is a sketch show that you are comparing to a typical narrative flow in K-on that even shows progression across the series. And wow if you really think K-on! made shows about girls in middle school a thing.

sleepykyo

iHLa6lFBeLk5u.gif

CALL AN AMBERLAMPS

See Femmeworth is just more vocal but Hitokage is pretty tough as well.

Isn't it just so stupid? Imagine if a real person could do that and have a 100% shooting percentage? Why wouldn't the NBA be pounding on his door for the chance to buy him?

But black people would just reject his shots all day. Remember they can't even get through Japanese doors.

I've got two MAL accounts, one of which I locked myself out of immediately after making and the other of which probably needs updating.

I need to make one for the monocle crowd and one unedited one, complete with risque anime and all.

edit: Looking over all these Mals.

I need to be more harsh with my ratings.
And Regulus still always leaves a couple of google overlord unfriendly titles. It has to be bait at this point to expose animeGaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom