• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Hidamari Sketch × Hoshimittsu
13430597237490qkro.gif

Okay, this was great. Miyako is still the best Hidamari and I can't wait to see Hidamari Sketch × Honeycomb.

This show is about doing art... right?

cajunator

Banned
This show is about doing art... right?

Yes. Cute wideface girls doing cute wideface art things.

The format is pretty much a new girl every week with their own problems that gets resolved usually within that week.

Though, there have been some callbacks and such to the past girls but nothing really overarching.

I see that I must have gotten what I needed out of Sengoku Collection then. Good to know.
What keeps you guys watching it?

Firemind

The Olympic Games only come by once every four years (the best olympics anyway). No need to be salty just because more people in the world enjoy it than your favourite anime of the season.

I imagine LondonGAF is elated, provided they aren't bothered by the massive influx of police forces, traffic jams and military installations on their roofs. I can't come by and take a visit to glorious Britannia, so take some pictures and share it to the rest of us!

BluWacky

I imagine LondonGAF is elated, provided they aren't bothered by the massive influx of police forces, traffic jams and military installations on their roofs. I can't come by and take a visit to glorious Britannia, so take some pictures and share it to the rest of us!

You think we're elated?

The British psyche is a complex thing, but one thing you can guarantee - we will put down absolutely anything that celebrates excellence. The London - nay, national - attitude to the Olympics generally involves moaning about what a cock-up it will all be, how it's a drain on taxes, how does it benefit the rest of the country blah blah blah.

The news in the past few weeks has been dominated by the security contractors screwing up and the weather being awful. We are not a nation known for our positive outlook :p

The best thing about it all has been the excellent mockumentary Twenty Twelve, which has been scarily prescient in predicting the nadirs of the whole process.

cajunator

Banned
You think we're elated?

The British psyche is a complex thing, but one thing you can guarantee - we will put down absolutely anything that celebrates excellence. The London - nay, national - attitude to the Olympics generally involves moaning about what a cock-up it will all be, how it's a drain on taxes, how does it benefit the rest of the country blah blah blah.

The news in the past few weeks has been dominated by the security contractors screwing up and the weather being awful. We are not a nation known for our positive outlook :p

The best thing about it all has been the excellent mockumentary Twenty Twelve, which has been scarily prescient in predicting the nadirs of the whole process.

Yeah the whole thing is a giant clusterfuck.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Naruto Shippuuden - 269

I know they were trying to make Samui look unique, but her
breasts are just huge.
lol

And Darui is a badass.

You've never really struck me as a naruto fan, do you just pretend that Sasuke and Naruto are constantly genderbent?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
You've never really struck me as a naruto fan, do you just pretend that Sasuke and Naruto are constantly genderbent?

Y'know, I'm hoping one of these days we'll get a filler episode where Sakura finally realizes that Sasuke is garbage and her and Ino finally get together.

Otherwise I'm just waiting for the NarutoxHinata pairing to happen.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
don't forget She Has Adolescent Delusions, But I Want to Love Her!

The one line description I read for that sounds atrocious.

A boy who used to suffer from chuunibyou ("Middle-schooler disease", the kind of overblown idea of what's cool kids have around then) is dating a girl who still has it. Then a female friend from his middle school who has it even worse starts fighting for him.

At least we have I'm her brother, but as long as we're in love it shouldn't matter to make up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom