• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsuyuki Rendezous 04

Man, that's an awkward date.

A little less heavy on the emotions at least.

Still think that the manager is still brushing off his advances like its nothing.

Ok, the end was pretty emotional. But, that's probably I like the ghost more.

duckroll

After E7AO Ep15 aired on MBS, they announced they're going on a TWO WEEK break because of the Olympics. I suspect this isn't going to be the only show fucked by the events. Have fun fellow anime fans! #fucktheolympics

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Polar Bear Cafe 17

1I8Q2l.png

I really don't know who to feel sorry for in this situation. :p

Gintamen

Naruto Shippuuden 271 - Filler stays filler
Why Neji? Ehhh? He can always look through the clothes with his eyes.
A likely story! Can't she do that for Naruto one in a while... baka Hinata. And again those Bleach lvl interruptions, why do I even torture myself with them each week.-_-

Last weekend Planetes did run on Animex, my friends immediately switched to another channel... you can't make them like it unless you force it down their throats. XD

After E7AO Ep15 aired on MBS, they announced they're going on a TWO WEEK break because of the Olympics. I suspect this isn't going to be the only show fucked by the events. Have fun fellow anime fans! #fucktheolympics

Wait seriously?! I dont even have two weeks worth of fan art built up to tide me over for two weeks, darn! No Ginga e Kickoff, no E7AO, I hope nothing else goes away.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like figure skating and gymnastics, the rest of the Olympics can go fuck itself for all I care.

Dresden

Look.

The only reason I'll watch the Olympics is so I can feel all patriotic by chanting U S A, U S A, over and over again as some dude does some esoteric track and field shit.

Meanwhile Eureka Seven Ao is guaranteed to elicit amusement, confusion, rage, happiness, and disappointment, all at once.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Look.

The only reason I'll watch the Olympics is so I can feel all patriotic by chanting U S A, U S A, over and over again as some dude does some esoteric track and field shit.

Meanwhile Eureka Seven Ao is guaranteed to elicit amusement, confusion, rage, happiness, and disappointment, all at once.

So you prefer japanese late night entertainment over hotblooded American power? You're so unAmerican. :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Look.

The only reason I'll watch the Olympics is so I can feel all patriotic by chanting U S A, U S A, over and over again as some dude with Black Muscles™ does some esoteric track and field shit.
Fixed.

Lain

Fuck, first soccer and now Olympics?!

Steroyd

Maybe I'll actually be able to catch up on this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just a heads up for other people who were patiently waiting like myself, the Crunchyroll PS3 app goes up this Tuesday (confirmation coming via the blogcast).

Can't wait!

Ultimadrago

Sengoku Collection 17

Liu Bei the maid.

Pig at sunset?
....okay, well on the bright side, it's more interesting than many of the other figures who have been starred (take that as you may). It has a granny with a family problem who Liu Bei helps in more way than one.

Things go as usual with the main of the week going along with life and their "situation" until Oda comes by and swoops them up. Lalala. The end.

Overall, an alright episode compared to others.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

What. The. Fuck.

[Binbougami Ga! Episode] - 3

I am sure cosmicblizzard will be thrilled to hear that I kind of enjoyed this episode. It didn't do anything original, but perhaps demanding originality out of an anime comedy is a little harsh.

I assume we're going to carry on getting 'introductions' in this manner as the show works it's way around to developing a formula. I see no reason to drop this at the moment.

Glad you liked it. While Keita isn't even close to one of my favorite characters, he is vital to Ichiko's development and is also a central figure in some of the more important stories. That's why I think you'll like 5-6, but I'm not sure about 4.

cajunator

Banned
Sengoku Collection 17

Liu Bei the maid.

Pig at sunset?
....okay, well on the bright side, it's more interesting than many of the other figures who have been starred (take that as you may). It has a granny with a family problem who Liu Bei helps in more way than one.

Things go as usual with the main of the week going along with life and their "situation" until Oda comes by and swoops them up. Lalala. The end.

Overall, an alright episode compared to others.

Ieyasu was the only reason I even watched any of this show. How much is she actually in it?
Was it just that one episode? Was I right in ditching it?

Ieyasu was the only reason I even watched any of this show. How much is she actually in it?
Was it just that one episode? Was I right in ditching it?

The format is pretty much a new girl every week with their own problems that gets resolved usually within that week.

Though, there have been some callbacks and such to the past girls but nothing really overarching.

Cwarrior

One piece Film Z

Looks like Admiral akoji is going to appear in the new movie

The design are looking really great for all of them

Ussop showing us what real mustache looks like +manly beard
Nami looks like she came out of Advance wars, which is a great thing.

Trailer

Personally my hype for the movie is at 0% reason being
1.It's an anime movie(we all know how weak those are)
2. All the other one piece movies lacked the qualities that separated one piece from other shounens and why I like the series so much (they feel like diluted one piece).

But am looking forward to seeing some straw hat crew shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom