• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Romance Dawn
tumblr_lw7cajQZxM1qcbi9yo1_r1_500.gif

Darn I dont understand what wa even the point of having Silk in this. She seemed like some awkward take on Nami but even more worthless
all I can remember Silk doing is getting stepped on, why she didnt free Luffy instead of letting herself get stepped on, I dont know, and she just cried and cried :(

The saving grace was Luffy was really epic and I loved seeing all the straw hats when We Are played. Oh and they had excellent outfits, especially Zoro, and Sanji.. 6 /10.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Obviously everyone in that AnimeGAF meetup is hiding the balloons under their shirt and upon an agreed signal will release them into the air in celebration, revealing their DFCs.

cajunator

Banned
Obviously everyone in that AnimeGAF meetup is hiding the balloons under their shirt and upon an agreed signal will release them into the air in celebration, revealing their DFCs.

This is why you are my Nakama :D

Hurricane Isaac is going to be heading uncomfortably close to my city by tomorrow :(

Nafe

Why do the two girls on the right have hands coming out of their heads? That shit is terrifying.

I sort of want to know what that is as well.

They're chains actually. If you look closer you can see that's what they are. The girl second from the right with the greyish/blueish hair,her name is Nate, manipulates chains as her weapon. The chain on what would be her left, appears to be holding a maraca and I think a microphone or something in the other. She's voiced by Marina Inoue too! <3

They're chains actually. If you look closer you can see that's what they are. The girl second from the right with the greyish/blueish hair,her name is Nate, manipulates chains as her weapon. The chain on what would be her left, appears to be holding a maraca and I think a microphone or something in the other. She's voiced by Marina Inoue too! <3
Boo. I thought it was some creepy WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE type of thing. The clarification is appreciated, though. Gracias.

Emitan

Nichijou E13

NANO! NANO! NANO! NANO! NANO! NANO!
PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR!

;~; Oh my gosh I'm so happy for Nano right now~

Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere 2 ep 8

Well Toshii Maede is pretty cool, though hope he returns, as well in that scene the Deadly Armanent -> Body Pillow scene was so hilarious, bless her heart.

Anyway nice developments and I wonder if
Tenzen will end up rescuing Dame Scarred and then she joins up with Musashi and goes with them

Only issue with them reenacting history is the fact that it can be boring at times when they are just talking, like a history lecture, it is always the only subject where I can never pay attention :(...oh well Toori keeps it interesting when he's involved. I miss Noriki.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Nichijou E13

:D I was too! She's so happy! Plus it only adds to the great humor of the show! ^_^

cajunator

Banned
Nichijou E13

That show is so goddamned cute its ridiculous.

Nafe

Just tell that hurricane to fuck off man.

Haha, reminds me of the whole "old man yelling at cloud.jpg" thing.

Boo. I thought it was some creepy WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE type of thing. The clarification is appreciated, though. Gracias.

Sure, no problem. If it makes you feel any better she's actually half werewolf for reasons I don't remember, if they were ever explained to begin with. She can't transform into a wolf but is much stronger than a regular human. This really isn't focused on in the show though. I think it was only briefly mentioned or focused on a few times.

Narag

Kara no Kyoukai 2

I liked this better than the first. It felt much more complete even if it was apparently the first of two parts although I was a little disappointed it didn't have as much of a supernatural bent this time around. I'm left with the feeling I should have paid closer attention to the colors Shiki wore at different points in the film as well but I'm not sure that mattered past her last appearance.

There was a dojo scene that didn't sit well with me though. It was like they were trying to emulate a real camera and it felt so unnatural as it was shaking somewhat wantonly rather than because it was following the action.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Sure, no problem. If it makes you feel any better she's actually half werewolf for reasons I don't remember, if they were ever explained to begin with. She can't transform into a wolf but is much stronger than a regular human. This really isn't focused on in the show though. I think it was only briefly mentioned or focused on a few times.

I'm starting to think anything related to Horizon is your bat signal for posting in this thread.

You're not a viral marketer are you? Are you trying to sell me something?

I'm watching you.

Mandoric

Banned
Kara no Kyoukai 2

I liked this better than the first. It felt much more complete even if it was apparently the first of two parts although I was a little disappointed it didn't have as much of a supernatural bent this time around. I'm left with the feeling I should have paid closer attention to the colors Shiki wore at different points in the film as well but I'm not sure that mattered past her last appearance.

There was a dojo scene that didn't sit well with me though. It was like they were trying to emulate a real camera and it felt so unnatural as it was shaking somewhat wantonly rather than because it was following the action.

You're watching trash. Stop it. :(

Why don't you have an avatar, Mandoric?

Kara no Kyoukai 2

3 is totally awesome. Have fun!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hey, KnK5 is one of the best anime movies ever. But yeah, KnK2 is pretty bad!

LOL. I thought one was bad. Shiki being super tsundere over Kokutou is awesome though.

I can't wait to see the new OVA Gospel in the Future. MINI SHIKI!!!!!!!!

Guilty Crown taught me what bad anime is and reminded me how a potentially sound concept can burn so much when a studio doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. Also see Gundam 00.

Lockon
death was pretty cool though. Right?

Narag

Lockon
death was pretty cool though. Right?

That gave me hope for the second season which admittedly started off well and felt akin to the first season which I adored. Then it just went stupid.

I still get so upset when I go rewatch Lockon's death. :'(
I think /m/ speculated he might have survived and boy did they hope at the time. Then a PS2 game came out that had a cutscene that showed him floating in space with the helmet shield cracked and half gone and so very dead.. :''(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom