• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persona 4: True End
jbhFGoFF9T0IFr.jpg

So fucking bad and so fucking good. The way they adapted
Summons to Yomi / multiple ends / etc
was super clever. Yu losing his shit
especially the part where he "helps" the girls with their cooking
was glorious.

I think it's funny how easily you could spin this as a mildly hateful meta commentary on those of us who keep coming back to gobble up the same Persona 4 shit over and over again instead of moving on. The writers even seem competent and self-aware enough to have done this intentionally.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They know we are playing Arena and Golden. They know nerds are paying for a BD exclusive episode. So yeah, we suck as human beings. lol

cajunator

Banned
I seriously think Kingdom is the worst show I have ever seen. It takes dominion over Eiken.
Kingdom, you have outsucked the supreme chancellor of suck.

Persona 4 True End
tumblr_m9hktp8HhY1qe7awao1_250.gif

I think this was actually what I wanted the ending to me. Mindblown at just
Margaret 1 Margaret 2, and Margaret 3.
I must know what persona is being used right at the start
hers is by and far my favorite one and I hope it can gotten in game?
. But yeah second or third best fight in the whole series.
And I would have never guessed about the gas station person, talk about intricate and great planning of the staff to bring it back to someone from ep 1, lol.

I hope its easy conditions to get it in game. Dont see how you all noticed the visuals in the midst of such great things happening as well as the music was good even if just lots of additional mixes of the same songs. 8/10.

It'd have to be dubbed though. Labrys without a Boston accent is a crime against nature!
I actually haven't been able to hear her dub voice yet. I was a diehard dub-nut for P4 the game, but the Japanese VA just nails Yu so perfectly in the anime. I can't go back.

Also they got rid of Chie's original dub VA </3

DTL: that persona was
Helel
and yeah it's in the game.

I seriously think Kingdom is the worst show I have ever seen. It takes dominion over Eiken.
Kingdom, you have outsucked the supreme chancellor of suck.

It actually has a good story, action is intense, and good music. Basing it all off part of episode 1 is unfair as like the story hadnt even taken off and hit its stride.

7/27/12: |OT2| posted
8/28/12: |OT2| locked

Number of days: 33
Total posts: 20,045

Number of posts per day = 20,045 / 33 = ~607.4 posts/day

I don't know how many days it is until the first show of Fall season premieres.

I actually haven't been able to hear her dub voice yet. I was a diehard dub-nut for P4 the game, but the Japanese VA just nails Yu so perfectly in the anime. I can't go back.

Also they got rid of Chie's original dub VA </3

Contact me via PM.

7/27/12: |OT2| posted
8/28/12: |OT2| locked

Number of days: 33
Total posts: 20,045

Number of posts per day = 20,045 / 33 = ~607.4 posts/day

I don't know how many days it is until the first show of Fall season premieres.

The fall season starts on October 1 with TV Tokyo's "shoujo hour": Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Kamisama Hajimemashita.

cajunator

Banned
Sword Art Online 01

As I said previously, I love these MMORPG animes like this and Accel World.
The stakes in this anime are MUCH higher and it looks absolutely dangerous.
The premise is pretty Matrix-esque in a way and that's kind of fun.
Let's see who survives.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Sword Art Online 01

As I said previously, I love these MMORPG animes like this and Accel World.
The stakes in this anime are MUCH higher and it looks absolutely dangerous.
The premise is pretty Matrix-esque in a way and that's kind of fun.
Let's see who survives.

Same writer, so not surprising.

The fall season starts on October 1 with TV Tokyo's "shoujo hour": Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Huh, what a coincidence. If you include today and October 1st, that's exactly 33 days. |OT4| is indeed possible but everyone will need to increase their daily post rate, let's say, about 10% to give a reasonable margin of safety depending on when the person making the Fall |OT| wants to post it.

Am I going to get mugged?

Does that prospect excite you? I mean, I wasn't planning on it, but if that's what you want, I aim to please.

Shouta

For you people that still remember, Record of Lodoss War: The Grey Witch is going to be getting a remake in time for its 25th Anniversary.

Uchip

Banned
the strongest connection is the harem structure
at this point I think a Tron anime would be more interesting

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Horizon s2 8

I think Tori has been clothed at most 5% of his air time this season. Dude just don't give a shit.

Another negotiation episode plus a bit of backstory on Queen Mary and the fact she has a black hole in her backyard.

Things are happening at least. Looks like Tenzo is going to be pretty damn important for what is presumably the final battle. Let's see how that plays out and how it differentiates itself from the raid on the war to rescue Horizon at the beginning of season 1.

Also, I really like this line.
Someone else actually watching Horizon stuff. Good man.

cajunator

Banned
I forgot about that show
point was that the harem genre is silly enough as it was, before making it more silly with the girls that play the mmo being all pretty

Are you referring to how
the characters in the game represent what they look like IRL?
. Does seem a bit silly. But this is anime, and everybody in anime is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom