• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That last episode of Persona 4 looks awful from what's been posted here. Granted, I haven't watched any of it, so I've no basis of comparison.

cajunator

Banned
I've seen two episodes of Persona 4, but that was enough. didn't hook me for some reason. I don't even remember much of it.

duckroll

Hopefully now that the final volume of the Persona 4 BD/DVDs is out of the way, they can announce more details on the Persona 3 movies this Friday! Come on FULL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Persona 4 episode 25 DC
tumblr_m9hr1tbgDZ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Visually the final boss fight looked really good or even better than I remember it from when I watched ep 25 during the season. Still wish
Adachi had been the final boss end of story as the camera is just awful as an enemy and barely retaliated or nothing. The persona used against it was ugly, but I loved all its shield and laser, awesome and I loved everyone cheering Yu on
. I liked all the random scenes showed there in the real world.
winter stuff, valentines, sitting at junes

I missed all the va's, I guess Ive grown attached, its gonna be hard to get used to the english ones in P4G :(

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hopefully now that the final volume of the Persona 4 BD/DVDs is out of the way, they can announce more details on the Persona 3 movies this Friday! Come on FULL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

If it doesn't have Mass Destruction I'll be disappointed.

Missed the initial posting rush.

However I will rise from my 4 posts in the last thread to climb on the wall of shame this thread.

(Or as I discover the date, the Fall OT )

That escalated slowly.gif
I heard the 2nd seasons even slower so I'm skipping it
I liked the supporting cast
I'd give it an anime/shoujo which is a pretty good score

Backwards could be considered slower I guess.

I dont understand how
you can go backwards from one person admitting to themselves they love the other person as the last line of the show. Did she change her mind?!
I'd watch it if I got some
ChizuxSanada, I'd rather watch that story than 2 fidgeting kids fidgeting for another season. Maybe some PinYano too

duckroll

p6E2v.gif

Next week's Shounen Sunday will announce a new BIG NAME in the Magi anime staff. There will be an interview with this BIG NAME too. They will also announce a Magi event (probable early screening event for ep1).

The only important staff role left unannounced is the music composer. I guess Shiro Sagisu is a pretty BIG NAME. Probably him right?

Your waifu is not real, and if she was, she would be dating another man/woman.

Truth bomb.

Fortunately, soon we will be able to create our own custom waifus to our exact specifications!

I don't have the link to that video anymore, but it's the one where they demonstrated a new tool for animating games.

Mandoric

Banned
p6E2v.gif

Next week's Shounen Sunday will announce a new BIG NAME in the Magi anime staff. There will be an interview with this BIG NAME too. They will also announce a Magi event (probable early screening event for ep1).

The only important staff role left unannounced is the music composer. I guess Shiro Sagisu is a pretty BIG NAME. Probably him right?

What's a Sagisu, and why should we play it until our fingers fall off?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Fortunately, soon we will be able to create our own custom waifus to our exact specifications!

I don't have the link to that video anymore, but it's the one where they demonstrated a new tool for animating games.

I'm sorry son, it's not going to happen.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm a little bit late here, but "Koi Boudou" (the Binbougami ga! ED) is the best anything this season.

The Utakoi. OP and ED are pretty good too.

Speaking of artistic integrity...

Kingdom 13

i6dTpwEAJQyo7.gif

There's just no way.

wonzo

Banned
iHraChbkIHqYd.gif

... and thats it for this week. There's like well over a dozen gifs just waiting to be made from the monster fight alone but I thought I'd just settle with the best part.

iHraChbkIHqYd.gif

... and thats it for this week. There's like well over a dozen gifs just waiting to be made from the monster fight alone but I thought I'd just settle with the best part.

The people getting hit with the environment was just odd and hilarious and random, though Lan Kai was just overall disappointing compared to Mutta, but Ba Jio is stunning in that fight.

Horizon s2 8

I think Tori has been clothed at most 5% of his air time this season. Dude just don't give a shit.

Another negotiation episode plus a bit of backstory on Queen Mary and the fact she has a black hole in her backyard.

Things are happening at least. Looks like Tenzo is going to be pretty damn important for what is presumably the final battle. Let's see how that plays out and how it differentiates itself from the raid on the war to rescue Horizon at the beginning of season 1.

Also, I really like this line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom