• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
you all have declined.

Who are you again? Why do you not have a picture so I can recognize you.

Tari Tari - Episode 9

Hey, this was pretty good! I like how they're starting to bring the various personal themes in the show together. It looks like the next episode is going to be pretty good too, since they have good momentum now. I'm rather concerned about how the overall story will end though. They've done some foreshadowing so far which concerns me in terms of where I don't want to see the story go. Speculation:
It looks like there's going to be some bullshit about the principal trying to sell the school out or something, and then at the end because of the determination and passion of the new choir club, the principal and vice-principal are overcome with emotions and decide to reverse the decision or something. I hope that doesn't happen because it would be corny and generic. But it would also be the sort of high drama feel good pandering that PA Works seems to like these days.

Duckroll likes Tari Tari episode 9? Hmm...

kayos90

Ghost of Christmas past, present, and future. All at once.

Then why did you say past present and future all at onece. Clearly, time doesn't apply to you. By stating all those at once you're merely contradicting yourself because the plane "time" doesn't exist for you. It's temporal non-existence.

Mandoric

Banned
Then why did you say past present and future all at onece. Clearly, time doesn't apply to you. By stating all those at once you're merely contradicting yourself because the plane "time" doesn't exist for you. It's temporal non-existence.

It doesn't exist for me, but it exists for you.Just accept that I've surpassed your three dimensions and gone to twofour.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
K-on Mio is useless. There is only my shallow queen of moeblob Azunyan~ i know she was factory created as bait i dont care!! her delicious tan lines will be enough to keep me going on... for a little while.

cajunator

Banned
Sword Art Online 02

This show is pretty good.
Asuna showed up and there was bit of fun action.
She looks REALLY cute nibbling on bread.
Its true.

Mandoric

Banned
lol

Good times, good times.

Are you going to be back for HidaSketch 4?

Hidamari is why I started subbing. Hidamari is why I don't end subbing. The only thing that will stop me from Hidamari is becoming Ume's man-waifu and producing same-day official versions. (Not happening.)

cajunator

Banned
I need to get some sleep so I'm alert enough to help my family prepare a bit in case the hurricane gets too close to here.
I fell asleep on my keyboard watching the SAO credits and had another freaky dream about tornadoes, this one during a hurricane. My brain is way too frighteningly detailed coming up with these dreams.

holy fuck OT3 already?

anyhow

Persona 4 True End

An interesting take on the ending. Good stuff. Can't wait for the Endurance Run 'dub' of this though :)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
lol i started using 100 posts per page as of recent. Caught me off guard :S
Why do people do this to themselves? You just have to load more and each page becomes harder to sort because it isn't as meticulously segmented.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man... you guys not talking about SAO makes me a little sad...
Not enough to nitpick.

OlO8I.jpg
That's quite the spelling mistake. They only got one letter of 'futa' right.

Why do people do this to themselves? You just have to load more and each page becomes harder to sort because it isn't as meticulously segmented.

sort? All it does it force my brain to read through posts twice as fast. Saves time!

And only if the thread is pc image thread does the higher post count affect page load speed.

US internet is shit... but not that bad!

Soma

What's the big deal with loading more? You'll have to load each individual image anyhow regardless of how many is on per page.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only time a page loads slowly for me is if it has lots of YouTube links because I have an inline player extension that looks up the title of every link. It would take a brief while with 50ppp as well.

kayos90

Only time a page loads slowly for me is if it has lots of YouTube links because I have an inline player extension that looks up the title of every link. It would take a brief while with 50ppp as well.

It loads slow when you guys bombard the thread with freaking gifs like you did in OT2.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I never could get into Gintama. It was just... bad for me.

A lot of people who enjoy the show admit the first handful of episodes are a bit hit and miss.

A bit like Lucky Star if you stretch that across 200 episodes, so the infamous first 3 becomes about 25. I don't really know since it's been so long since I started the show so I can't really recall what my initial thoughts were. To be fair at the time I was watching nothing else since I didn't really follow anime back then.

If you are on a phone and not using Wifi I can see the loading issue, otherwise what kind of hardware/internet are you using where message board posts are troublesome to load?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hidamari is why I started subbing. Hidamari is why I don't end subbing. The only thing that will stop me from Hidamari is becoming Ume's man-waifu and producing same-day official versions. (Not happening.)
You should stalk her and ask her!

And I look forward to it!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If you are on a phone and not using Wifi I can see the loading issue, otherwise what kind of hardware/internet are you using where message board posts are troublesome to load?
It's not an issue of speed, it's one of data usage. Longer pages simply creates situations where information is needlessly repeated even if I am digging through or reading threads.

Narag

One Piece 4

Luffy's past? Aw yeah. Back when Shounen Jump had it's NA debut, this was in it from the beginning or shortly thereafter. I lost interest as it went on some but man, I enjoyed that first chapter. Shuichi Ikeda as Shanks was just so perfect for me too.

Shanks losing his arm to save Luffy will forever get to me too. :(

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
The more I watch Horizon the more I like it. Aside from the strange character designs (which I've gotten used to at this point) and the confusing stuff in the first few episodes I'm not really seeing what is so bad about it.

Either that or I've been indoctrinated.

Nah, that's pretty much the normal reaction about you slough through the first four episodes or so.

They stop with the weird storytelling and decide to ramp up the awesomeness.

The funny part is I actually like the story too.

The more I watch Horizon the more I like it. Aside from the strange character designs (which I've gotten used to at this point) and the confusing stuff in the first few episodes I'm not really seeing what is so bad about it.

Either that or I've been indoctrinated.

Nah, that's pretty much the normal reaction about you slough through the first four episodes or so.

They stop with the weird storytelling and decide to ramp up the awesomeness.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
GW2 has been a time sink, lemme tell you. Anyway..

Yuru Yuri S2 - 09

Eekta.png

Big Sis wanted a midnight snack.

Awesome episode. Even though it contained a good amount of
Chinatsu getting the shaft
, it was worth it.

And holy shit at Akari's sleeping face. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom