• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hyouka 21

Wow. Brilliant episode. Really really really good. omg. Blows everything previously out of the water. then again that's not that hard...

Blame yourself or Mashima, since he drew the damn pic.

You have no idea how long it's going to take to unsee this. I guess that shelves Fairy Tail for a while. THANKS FOR NOTHING GAF ;_;

- - - -

Tari Tari

Good episode. I didn't expect the twist to be that big. The emotionally worn-down Vice Principle renews my hope of her hooking up with one of the male Choir members :)

Instro

Saint Seiya Omega 23

Fairly solid episode. Souma's fight was good stuff, although the way the show basically gave us a series of flashbacks for his character development over a full episode was pretty hilarious. Looks like next week will be a good one, looking forward to it.

vAXq3l.jpg

This guy ... and his "i'm the final boss" face
Rinne no largrange - 22

I knew it !!
This is like if the show went : "now the moment you're all waiting for !" and unleashed the goodness.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hyouka 21:

Mayaka.

Is.

PISSED!!!

Okay that was a flashback, but seriously Satoshi if you don't accept her chocolate she's going to lock you up.

Satoshi has good taste in games. Oreki, through the game, realizes that Satoshi has really changed since middle school. Mayaka and Chitanda go Valentine's shopping and Mayaka asks Chitanda the burning obvious question.

Dat Chitanda shyness [REDACTED]!!! Oreki you blockhead! >>;

Ooooooh,
so it was stolen!! Whoever did it is gonna PAY!! Satoshi clearly looks uncomfortable about the search.
Brief cameo from Cajun's best girl! :D

I love the way Oreki
played Chitanda to get her out of the room so he could confront Satoshi... man Satoshi can be a jerk sometimes. >>; VERY interesting revelations about his feelings for Mayaka though. And very interesting about why he's afraid to accept her feelings.

Probably one of the most interesting Valentine's episode I've seen in anime. I don't where it ranks in terms of best, but definitely one of the most involving and interesting for me. :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I have this inexplicable urge to read fairy tail.

Whatever am I thinking of?

Articalys

Hyouka 21

It's still ridiculous just how wide the animation gap is between Hyouka and almost every other weekly show.

Anyway, great episode. Gonna probably be thinking about this one for a bit. Shame that next week is the end.

Hyouka 21
tumblr_ma3pxdiBpI1rao0vlo9_r1_500.gif

All of the scenes from their middle school days throughout the course of the anime were always good. I really liked them and kind of wish they could continue and give us more just for the sake of the characters and their interactions. The game music there, Satoshi and Houtarou, was probably my second favorite part of the episode (past and present).

Regardless one of the best episodes of the series it was even if the mystery was predictable.
Satoshi and Houtarou bridge scene was my favorite part really, I always love when they have their talks, they always have good uderstanding, and such. The most emotion Ive seen Houtarou have with Satoshi but Satoshi just smiled and such, their interaction, and everything. Loved it.

Oh and Oreki Tomoe, lol as well as the visual genjutsu part.

wonzo

Banned
SSO 23

This was actually a pretty enjoyable episode with a couple of well done fights and some flashbacks of Souma bonding with a weird man obsessed with the purity of horses.

Oh and let's net forget about the quality moment of the week:
ssomega23d.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I have this inexplicable urge to read fairy tail.

Whatever am I thinking of?

I wish I had so little disappointment in my life that I felt the need to actively seek it out.

I think thats when Erza & Lisana's charm started to wear off of me.

Wait, Lisanna's not de-----fuck, spoilz :(

Fascinating.

Wat, these were just released yesterday?

I.......I think I like them both better this way. Dude-cy looks cooler than the grade-school punkass protagonists we have now.

Instro

Eureka 7 AO 19

A fairly solid episode. I had some issues with the pacing, things were happening really rapidly, particularly with what Truth was doing during the episode.
The destruction of the space station was really abrupt as well, not really much impact was given to the scene
The ending was great though, love how it went down, and the art to go with it. It seems like each week we are getting answers to previous questions, and big shit is happening. Next week looks no different in that regard since it appears that everyone is headed to full on war now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom