• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
ribbon-chan 5
majiota5.jpg
majiota5a.jpg
majiota5b.jpg
majiota5c.jpg

yep, this show never fails to amaze

majiota5d.jpg
majiota5e.jpg

dat yuu kobayashi <3

Defuser

Man, my work and Dark Souls PTDE is really sucking out my time for watching anime and posting here.

It's amazing how you guys can post a shitton 24/7 even with jobs.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
"I read the novels, that never actually happens."

Brilliant. Well done Kayos.

Oh. I guess you guys didn't read. Duckroll wrote the script. I just edited and made the video itself.

Man, my work and Dark Souls PTDE is really sucking out my time for watching anime and posting here.

I'm using my sleep time to post this.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Oh. I guess you guys didn't read. Duckroll wrote the script. I just edited and made the video itself.

I'm using my sleep time to post this.

Oh I read it, I just don't care. All credit goes to you.

Well, when there isnt a hurricane bearing down, I have a bit of time to post even at work, but I'm off for seven days again.

I heard Isaac backed off after hitting land last night. You told that hurricane do go away didn't you?

cajunator

Banned

Well, when there isnt a hurricane bearing down, I have a bit of time to post even at work, but I'm off for seven days again.

p8gXy.jpg

The Wolf Children is now playing in 64 theaters in France (15 theaters for Summer Wars back in 2010), and was on yesterday's cover of a quite famous french daily newspaper, Libération. The movie is also very well received by the press critics so far. Looks like a bunch of them liked Summer Wars more though. I had no idea that movie was praised so much. The Hosodapocalypse begins now anyway :D

oh ... this is great ..i need to go see this movie ..this is this pretty much garantee a blu ray release.
i hope this movies does well ..i'll spread the word to my local friends ...

Rinne no Lagrange avatars on the Japanese PSN... damn want them.
the game preview is hilarious though. bouncing boobs all over and a alternate bikini outfit for Madoka advertised in a preview video, PS2 graphics and looks on rails ish.

Might buy

Edit: Also Home stuff... How did I miss that?
lag-rin_cos02.jpg

LOL Home.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yuru Yuri &#9834;&#9834; 8

Uhh...

Anyway, this episode had some Chinatsu suffering in it, so it was good. The ED was fantastic, though, and it made me realize that, despite the fact that she's terrible, the show wouldn't be the same without her.

Because even yuri shows need an antagonist!

The Wolf Children is now playing in 64 theaters in France (15 theaters for Summer Wars back in 2010), and was on yesterday's cover of a quite famous french daily newspaper, Libération. The movie is also very well received by the press critics so far. Looks like a bunch of them liked Summer Wars more though. I had no idea that movie was praised so much. The Hosodapocalypse begins now anyway :D

The end is nigh! Best to just resign myself to my fate. How much do do fursuits cost anyway? Do you have to go to a tailor to get them fitted?

Jarmel

Banned
So playing the Tsukihime VN. Holy shit is this some bad art.

Takeuchi definitely has gotten better over the years. Because god damn.

ib0diCJBTUYHka.png

I think I can draw better than that.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yuru Yuri &#9834;&#9834; 8

Uhh...

Anyway, this episode had some Chinatsu suffering in it, so it was good. The ED was fantastic, though, and it made me realize that, despite the fact that she's terrible, the show wouldn't be the same without her.

Because even yuri shows need an antagonist!

Heartless. :mad:

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
AnimeGAF consensus time:

Was I too hasty in dropping the imouto show 5-10 minutes in, Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom