• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Sword Art Online 9
tumblr_m9p0iq5reB1r3x2t8o1_500.gif
Why is she so useless?

Which of these cuties is my imouto 02

This show is very very cute, but it continues to be mediocre at best.
I'll stick with it for the catgirls episode and probably after that out of curiosity.
The characters don't make me want to stick a fork in my eye so that's good.

Man, I don't even really remember what was in episode 2. Was it the dance? The show gets crazier further along.

Lizbeth contributed more to that fight than Asuna only by crafting such a baller sword.

#bestgirl

Her sword is weaksauce, otherwise Kirito would've used it as his main sword.

Asuna's actually pretty strong, considering she's the second in command of the strongest guild in SAO. She's basically the third strongest character in SAO. But then again, everyone's pretty much useless when you compare them to Kirito, who basically solo-ed a boss in this episode.

Also, most useful girl is Yui (and best girl), hands down. Can't wait for her to show up.

Her sword is weaksauce, otherwise Kirito would've used it as his main sword.

Asuna's actually pretty strong, considering she's the second in command of the strongest guild in SAO. She's basically the third strongest character in SAO. But then again, everyone's pretty much useless when you compare them to Kirito, who basically solo-ed a boss in this episode.

Also, most useful girl is Yui (and best girl), hands down. Can't wait for her to show up.

Truth.
Asuna is win .. Kirito is just too badass , you can't compare.
Yui is indeed the best girl ,however.

Kokoro Connect 9
tumblr_m9ojs8Uqe41r3gmivo2_500.png

Aoki Taichi confessional and time together was my favorite part. Im so glad they had extensive communication as it has been much needed. Otherwise Aoki was hilarious even if the love hotel felt awkward but the way he was moving his fingers, lol.

It doesnt seem this arc has or will have as intense a climax and resolution as the first arc?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Man, I'm so behind on everything again. Fuck being too sick to watch anime for days at a time
X0k9a.gif

my god

a bento during a boss fight

how noob friendly is this game

Rest zones in a dongeon ... Never seen a dongeon with saves points in the middle ?

so asuna has a fan club

who woulda thunk it

oh good it's the stormtroopers

if poor silica managed to have one , then it's obvious asuna got one too ..
Liz has one too.

IMO every pretty girl ( a rare thing in Sao despite us seeing all of them gravitate around kirito ) with something unique got a fan club if they went past floor 1 ...
^^ that's what i strongly believe anyway

Why is she so useless?

because you're not supposed to fight a boss by yourself ( unless you got one of the 10 unique skills the game has ) like kirito or heathcliff.. they are only 2 that could take down a boss by themselves.
Kirito took down the 74th level boss ,
Heathcliff took down the 50th level boss .Anyone else would have been killed if they went with so few numbers , in fact kirito almost died.

Sword Art Team Asuna is Still Best Team Online 9

Gotta admire Asuna's crazy dedication to her cooking. And while I'll admit she probably shouldn't have charged in like she did, she was still pivotal in giving Kirito time to
use his badass dual wielding Starburst Stream skill
. So there :p.

Hyouka 9

Drunk Chitanda was actually kind of cute :). Loving the art in this series...excellent attention to background detail and great character animation.

Sword Art Team Asuna is Still Best Team Online 9

Gotta admire Asuna's crazy dedication to her cooking. And while I'll admit she probably shouldn't have charged in like she did, she was still pivotal in giving Kirito time to
use his badass dual wielding Starburst Stream skill
. So there :p.

It was pretty pointless cause he still had to rush in to save her since she could not even last a single blow. Perhaps she ought to have instead of spending one year maximizing her cooking abilitiy by studying hundreds of ingredients she could have focused on battle tactics, I mean, surely one would be focused on being powerful than virtual cooking goods in this game their trapped in? Dont really know her rationale for it, really.

Dresden

because you're not supposed to fight a boss by yourself ( unless you got one of the 10 unique skills the game has ) like kirito or heathcliff.. they are only 2 that could take down a boss by themselves.
Kirito took down the 74th level boss ,
Heathcliff took down the 50th level boss .Anyone else would have been killed if they went with so few numbers , in fact kirito almost died.

I've read the damn things too, she's always useless.

I've read the damn things too, she's always useless.
Spoilers in there read at your own risk

Useless , like when she
rescued kirito from the poison trap that would have killed him , or when she took the final blow for him to win after he made a huge mistake in the final fight or when stole the admin card in ALO and gave her to kirito ?
Should i mention the boss fish fight too and the rest of the moments where kirito would have been screwed without her help ?

Useless .... right.

Kuroko's Basketball 22
tumblr_m9p41qG9Ur1qgz09po2_500.jpg

One of my favorite ones this season. Takao/Kuroko moment was good and kind of funny, both should interact with each other more, as well as Midorima/Kagami, I really hope they play yet again in the next tourney. And lastly, I was in so much suspense for Kise/Aomine, next week needs to come already.

Kuroko's skyrim?
tumblr_m9p1qoharB1qc3wddo1_500.png

Dresden

Spoilers in there read at your own risk

Useless , like when she
rescued kirito from the poison trap that would have killed him , or when she took the final blow for him to win after he made a huge mistake in the final fight or when stole the admin card in ALO and gave her to kirito ?
Should i mention the boss fish fight too and the rest of the moments where kirito would have been screwed without her help ?

Useless .... right.

All I see is a load of uselessness. All she's good for is
being a meat shield or finagling something all while getting tentacle raped.

Glorious stuff.

Wait till you get the next arc. Asuna's definitely useless there (even considering R_Thanato's points). You guys will have a blast.
The winning girl cannot be useless .. Liz & silica agreeded even if they nag about the lovers couple, so don't bother ... i know i'm right.
All I see is a load of uselessness. All she's good for is
being a meat shield or finagling something all while getting tentacle raped.

Glorious stuff.

You're trolling me then ..
i understand , continue by yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom