• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Why do you keep saying "we"?

8rXSa.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Sword Forging Online 07:

Amazingly cute girl appears!

Amazingly cute girl falls in love!

Amazingly cute girl has already lost!

That's gotta be a goddamn record or something.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Hells
that madhouse OVA thingy

This was pretty awesome all around, my biggest complaint would be the pacing, it started at a really nice fast wild pace, but kept slowing down through out till the ending, which started dragging quite a bit, and started using more lame CG and less awesome animation.

Otherwise, I loved the artstyles, the plot was pretty wacky and fun, the characters were cool, and there was some very nice animation in it, so I definitely recommend y'all give it a try.

Narag

One Piece 12

Damn, Usopp got jacked the fuck up. I see why Luffy needs a navigator too. Ep flew by which was nice.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
But how do they know if someone is playing the game? What if someone who lives alone and is a total recluse starts playing, how would anyone know to bring his comatose body to the hospital?

Government mandated checks of all the people that bought the game or a nerve gear in the past. Most likely, hopefully, they paid with a credit card.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I hate the show version of the characters in SAO but the concept art version and stuff that they've been using for ads and stuff are really good.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
another day, another round of dumb eva branded shit for idiots to buy

Dude I want the NERV bucket, or the SEELE branded bread in a can. It says BREAD ONLY (instead of SOUND ONLY), how cool is that?!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Looks pretty much the same.
Designs didnt change much.

Okay... maybe Kirito was a bad example. All the female characters look drastically better imo. Especially Silica. I'm being serious btw. I hate how Asuna looks in the show but she looks so much better in that picture.

lisa-crossing-field-limited-anime.jpg

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Okay... maybe Kirito was a bad example. All the female characters look drastically better imo. Especially Silica. I'm being serious btw. I hate how Asuna looks in the show but she looks so much better in that picture.

lisa-crossing-field-limited-anime.jpg

The TV series designs are way better. Get outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom