• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just this one little detail that I have noticed watching Sword Art Online that bothers me.
Ok, we are made aware at the beginning that this game cannot be exited. you cant walk away from it and do real life things anymore.
I'm on episode 8 now and Kirito says "nearly two years have passed". So for two years they have been at this game, trapped in it. HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT DEAD FROM LACK OF NUTRIENTS? Water? Food? Are these things not necessary to live? They can eat in the game, but their real bodies are still starving in the meantime.

Maybe they are dead and their consciousness is trapped in cyberspace.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still think the toilet issue is far more important. They can feel hunger but not when nature calls? This would lead to problem even if the logout button wasn't taken out. You logout only to find you've shat your pants three times over.

Dresden

I still think the toilet issue is far more important. They can feel hunger but not when nature calls? This would lead to problem even if the logout button wasn't taken out. You logout only to find you've shat your pants three times over.

That's what diapers are for.

Horizon II ep 9
tumblr_m9uhcdLSPg1qbxqfpo1_500.png

What is Neshinbara there, lol? Pretty good episode in terms of the action and such. I thought the girls kissing each other was out of place, I guess it is the nature of the anime, but still I will endure for
the still naked
Tori's sake. Anyway, I guess this was one of those other times where I just couldnt pay attention to the dialogue, on account of just history. I never did that good in it and was always just confused, and then here they did it again, by just throwing out Battle Of Plymouth, Battle of Portland, Battle of Calais, and even War of the Roses...The whole thing with Grand y Felicisima Armada makes the previous stretch of non action scenes worth it.

I hope Felipe Segunda actually does last through this for Tres Espana and Juana's sake, its kind of unfair to those who are on the losing side with this reenacting history and having to sacrifice. The wheel tactics employed was cool.

Apparently everyone trapped in the game was moved to various hospitals and put on life support. At least thats what I've been told from novel readers.

Yeah.

I don't think it's necessary for the show to have to spell that out though. In some ways they're in a comatose state so the logical (lol) thing to do is move them to hospitals/put them on life support or something.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Would have been more interesting to see the point of view from the outside world. After two years people may start questioning whether it is worth tax payer's money to keep these gamers alive. Proper moral debate.

Then you have the investigation team hunting for the developers and scientist pondering whether it is safe to test a removal method without the patients consent.

And that's not even considering what happened to that pizza that was ordered.

But no we have The Adventures of Gary Stu who'll never die because someone else will die in his stead.

But how do they know if someone is playing the game? What if someone who lives alone and is a total recluse starts playing, how would anyone know to bring his comatose body to the hospital?

Narag

But how do they know if someone is playing the game? What if someone who lives alone and is a total recluse starts playing, how would anyone know to bring his comatose body to the hospital?

Said person better have ordered pizza before logging in.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

This is probably the reason that mostly people who are fit and attractive in real life are still alive at this point. Those 2000 people who died in the first month? They didn't get murdered by weak little slimes; they were the 500lb foreveralones who masqueraded as little girls in the game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Admin gave out their details? Hope they weren't wearing tinfoil and entered false info. Though wearing tinfoil may help against the helmet's death beams.

jbug617

Banned
So i bought a shmup and it came with an anime pillow case. I don't know what to do with it. I bought the game because it was cheap and wasn't aware it came with one (i expect art book and soundtrack).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So i bought a shmup and it came with an anime pillow case. I don't know what to do with it. I bought the game because it was cheap and wasn't aware it came with one (i expect art book and soundtrack).

You buy a pillow.

Narag

Gintama 12

hoRKXl.png

She's kinda cute. I blame the big eyes and cat ears for making up for any shortcomings. Of course admitting to such means I've finally succumbed to moe pandering.

Awesome ep. I adore when Gin gets serious like he did at the end.

I'd like to imagine those guys probably just up and died.

Unrelated: you people are great. I need to start hanging here more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom