• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Okay... maybe Kirito was a bad example. All the female characters look drastically better imo. Especially Silica. I'm being serious btw. I hate how Asuna looks in the show but she looks so much better in that picture.

lisa-crossing-field-limited-anime.jpg

Well thats why Lizbeth is the best girl.
She looks absolutely adorable in the show too.

jman2050

Nonoriri why are you arguing about bad shows like Sword Art Online instead of good ones like Hyouka.

There's nothing to argue about. The people who like Hyouka like it, the people who don't don't.

SAO appears to be the next ground zero for crazed lunatic animu arguments.

EDIT - Envelope you aren't helping!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
There's nothing to argue about. The people who like Hyouka like it, the people who don't don't.

SAO appears to be the next ground zero for crazed lunatic animu arguments.

EDIT - Envelope you aren't helping!

I don't get it....

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I missed you too, Drago.
Somebody get me off this ride called Earth.
I don't even know what life would be like if your future is based off of a single test like the American SATs. Imagine having a test like that at every stage of your life though? lol
No wonder Asian students are willing to do whatever it takes to get a high score.

Ouran High Host Club Live Action 1 & 2

http://i.imgur.com/ESGfi.jpg

:DTL :DTL :DTL :DTL :DTL :DTL

How DTL is still alive after all that I will never know..

....superior to the anime!

Yes. The CG is absolutely superb. I bet it would win over the likes of Duckroll.

10/10 would watch again!

Yes, it IS superior to the anime!

----

Smile Precure 29

So, I suppose by default, this has to be my favourite Smile Precure episode right?

Oh, they couldn't let this pun go... lol

How does this even work? Pegasus magic!

Speaking of which - she uses this twice in the episode... but wasn't it established ages ago that the girls can only use their vanilla powers once before getting "tired"? Or did they upgrade that a while ago? I need continuity, damn it!

Still, I suppose the next major arc will happen soon! I wonder what new plastic shit they will try to sell next!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hyouka - 8.10
Sword Art Online - 8.64

MAL don't lie.

Hyouka is a garbage show. That rating will tank to the low 7s within a month. Shit was even worse than Fujiko.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Nonoriri why are you arguing about bad shows like Sword Art Online instead of good ones like Hyouka.

Oh because I'm behind on Hyouka by like a billion episodes, gotta catch up. I think I'll start tomorrow.

Speaking of which - she uses this twice in the episode... but wasn't it established ages ago that the girls can only use their vanilla powers once before getting "tired"? Or did they upgrade that a while ago? I need continuity, damn it!

i complained about this during the mid season episode ..in that episode cure happy uses her powers twice and isn't tired at all .

This further proof that they forgot about that rule .

This is like candy and stuff ..The probable answer is that the writters are lazy

Articalys

This track is definitely my favorite. So, so good.
It's a beautiful track, there's a wonderful sense of wistfulness about it which nicely complements the scenes it's paired with in the show.
Track name is 心に静寂と平和を, or "Kokoro ni Shijima to Heiwa wo" -- which Google gives as a rough translation "Peace and Tranquility In The Heart". A fitting name.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i complained about this during the mid season episode ..in that episode cure happy uses her powers twice and isn't tired at all .

This further proof that they forgot about that rule .

This is like candy and stuff ..The probable answer is that the writters are lazy
Kids just want to see pretty colours and explosions I suppose. Continuity be damned!

It's just you.
It's working for me.
Well, that's good then. lol

Look at this.

tumblr_m8apzaOExz1r2bjdto1_500.jpg

compared to this

6186-2121647960.png

Also, look at this. I mean.... come on. This looks so good compared to the blegh in the show.

329044_450139941697817_767361301_o.jpg
He looks equally boring in all of them.
Is the Otomedius that got released in the US the one that you have to loop like 3 times before you can get a half decent score/difficulty that isn't braindead? There was like three of them in Japan.
It's the latest one, that's about all I know. I only bought it because of the art on the box, never played a shmup before.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Still, I suppose the next major arc will happen soon! I wonder what new plastic shit they will try to sell next!

lol, they stopped doing the KIAI KIAI KIAI KIAI KIIIIIIAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII thing a few episodes into the series. I guess it was eating up too much precious time!

And if you want to know about DA NEXT LEVEL in plastic shit,
the Cures are going to get their own version of Pierrot-sama's countdown clock for the revival of the Queen of Marchen Land, hahahahah.
I kid you not.

Hyouka - 8.10
Sword Art Online - 8.64

MAL don't lie.

CDODc.png

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Alright, I know a lot of shittalking goes down in these threads, but this kind of vitriolic slander is crossing the line.

Misato > *

Thank you for bringing this into my life. You are a good person.

Misato is the choice people who have given up on life make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom