• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

For sakuga fans:

Star Driver The Movie:
Animation Directors: Yoshiyuki Kodaira, Kazumi Inadome
Mecha Animation Director: Shingo Abe

These are the only movie specific staff, the rest of the staff are all the main general staff of the TV series as well.

The full key visual looks even COOLER:

Ib8J1.jpg

It definetly has a great artstyle.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BGBW is in a school life seinen manga.

SOL set in school appealing to the over 20s. Oh great. I'm stuck in average manga.

Steroyd

Steroyd is in a drama shoujo manga.

Awesome now I can personally kill all those stupid shoujo females who are annoyingly retarded.

duckroll

I hope they don't cut out Sakana-chan too much! Monochrome please! And hopefully it's more like the SnS or the Nanoha movies where trimming the fat definitely made for an interesting movie.

She's definitely in the movie. I actually hope they have brand new songs for the movie. It would be good for the business end, and it would be good for fans too!

Anyone feel like helping me out by naming all the best shows currently airing this season? All I'm watching as far as new shows goes is... Sword Art Online.

BluWacky

Anyone feel like helping me out by naming all the best shows currently airing this season? All I'm watching as far as new shows goes is... Sword Art Online.

What kind of shows do you like? Everyone will have different opinions, and it's not worth recommending you certain things if you don't like romantic dramas or comedy shows or whatever.

wonzo

Banned
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Humanity Has Declined
Joshiraku
Moyashimon Returns (watch the first season)
Binbougami ga!

Go_Ly_Dow

Romantic drama - Natsuyuki Rendevous
Musical/slice of life/drama - Tari Tari
Slice of life/Mystery - Hyouka

/XX/

Sometimes I think I'll not live up to your expectations but your words are encouraging, guys.

/XX/ brought me with him. I blame him for everything.
And that is why you can't leave again. You have to stay here from now on forever and ever and ever and...

i don't get it. Why am I enjoying idolmaster? I feel dirty, musty, idk.
Nah, man. It's cool! You are witnessing what a team compromised with what it does and loving it in the process can do while having fun, even if the content it is based on is a little bit derivative itself, because the simply accessible and defined but at the same time engaging personalities of the characters lend themselves to easily work on any situation the staff can devise, there is the potential to play with that for many stories (like in those movie promos and such that was neat on their part).

You could breath that respect just seeing images of the studio, as Masanori Takahashi showed us:

スタッフのいなくなったがらんとした戦場の跡。関わった全てのスタッフに感謝の気持ちを込めて。 \アイマス最高!!/... on Twitpic
http://twitpic.com/7wslcy

And Mr. Takahashi also commented at other times how GORIPON took care of his comrades... and treated them to quality instant food at times! That is real dedication and love for his peers.

Defuser

The description on the site sounds like it will be a remake. The blurb calls the movie a "new construction" of the story featuring Takuto, Wako, and Sugata. This is supposed to be a brand new work which presents the characters in a completely new light, and represents the new vision of the Star Driver franchise. Or... something like that. Lol.
So basically, a E7 movie lol.
I thought you hate Star Driver.

Kazzy

Excellent. ANN is only tolerable when they have a good guest on, after all.

I just finished listening to this, some really good stuff, mainly because Helen runs the whole thing.

Agreed on that front, as somewhat of a novice, I'm always looking for entertaining anime podcasts. Apart from having derisive personalties (that's to say I don't like them at all), I never found it particuarly enlightening either.

It was also nice to see someone championing Arrietty, because I really enjoyed it, and continue to be mystified by some of the critcism thrown its way.

Eden of the East 1-7

It was my vague understanding that this show was fairly well-received, but so far it's full of utter nonsense that makes me want to put it in the laughably bad category. Episode 7 and it's
penis Clipper who just needs to be loved by a man
might be too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom