• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medaka Box 10
X9Eeh.png

Kikaijima <3
Oh my god, so much boring. Do little kids really give a shit about some boring speech about ideals? Just get on with it.
onKmy.png

blah blah blah, more talking, blah blah blah, explosion, blah blah blah, punch, blah blah, end of episode

Not an Unzen fan? his introduction brought about the point when the anime finally actually took off differentiated itself for me from other school based anime, I liked it.
He's just one of those boring villains that are basically, "I kill people because I am evil."
He's by far the worst character in the show so far.
Hmm. It doesnt look that different. Maybe a bit less...digital?
They dont look vastly changed.

I said they looked more like them, not that it changed to be exactly the same as K-ON. Either way, it's a vast improvement from the first season.

Mandoric

Banned
Looks like they've altered the style to more closely resemble Madoka/Ume's original art.

Don't we say that every season? Not that I'm complaining.

More than the characters (though those jawlines are DEFINITELY new and Ume-CG-ish), the color design/saturation levels and especially the sketch style around 00:10.

(Does Sae's wall-hanging at 00:18 'spoil' that that scene will be in ep 8?)

Firemind

Yami To boshi To Hon No Tabibito

Visual novel adaptions are just plain bad.

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned

"Driven from his native Europe by the relentless pursuit of an organization of vampire hunters, Count Dracula fled to the United States of America, seeking to hide himself in the city of Boston. His was not the only evil presence in this city. For amongst the mortals, there was a group who practiced secret dark deeds."

Not bad. Not bad.

joshirakuslap2.gif

cajunator

Banned
Mahoraba is good. Lots of fun and its short. did you mean Maburaho? AlthougH I like Maburaho for good old haremshit entertainment.
Those are two very different shows.

Narag

"Driven from his native Europe by the relentless pursuit of an organization of vampire hunters, Count Dracula fled to the United States of America, seeking to hide himself in the city of Boston. His was not the only evil presence in this city. For amongst the mortals, there was a group who practiced secret dark deeds."

Not bad. Not bad.

It's based on the old Tomb of Dracula comic series. I think they compressed 70 issues into 2 hours so you know it has to be good.

Toriko 69
tumblr_m9u4mwOkye1rn5beeo2_500.gif

This episode was great I thought it was gonna be another filler esque type thing but I guess it was actually canon. So glad to see what Sunny and Coco were doing, but even more
Starjun revealed. He was always my second favorite in the Gourmet Corp after Boogie. He just has great personality and actually seemed really powerful, and in person he definitely was the same but even more than I expected. Hopefully he and Toriko throw down someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom