• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
U9vWA.png

Yessss

So I knew most of the routes from the first Ore Imouto game, but I hadn't looked into the second one till now.

I knew Kyosuke gets Ayase pregnant in one of the routes in the first game. But I didn't know he gets most of the girls pregnant in the second one.

RlnR8.png

z0AhQ.png

42ga8.png

78y5M.png

uMT5V.png

Zs5Y3.png

ucGSP.png

3x0dH.png

qCZwA.png

Bje79.png

Cj48V.png

c8wWE.png

5e2MC.png

HZJmE.png

pf0II.png

YclG5.png

vhBhK.png

rqMjA.png

n1CJg.png

zS1P0.png

Lfkpi.png

Creepy
eLxTk.png

IvQ9d.png

Kinda late review as I watched this couple of weeks ago but I am bored so here it goes

Gankutsuou 1-24

gankotsoooo.png

Great series. From the first episode I was intrigued by refreshingly different art. Story was solid as it was based on the classic novel and I liked the changes that they had made to original plot. It added some nice extra mysticism. Characters were great and felt really humane compared to majority of animes. Unlike majority I also liked the ending.
I always like when I get one extra episode after the climax episode.
I also have seen a lot of people critizising the actual climax:
Albert hugging The Count and exorcising the Gankutsou but imo it was the journey not one hug that made Count's mind overcome Gankutsuou or at least that is how I perceived it.
I have to say though that this had some of the most awful GCI that I have seen but in some bizarre way it actually served the overall artstyle imo so it didn't bother me that much. Opening song was also damn perfect.

Overall very solid series and I can see why it has so high score in MAL.

U9vWA.png

Yessss

So I knew most of the routes from the first Ore Imouto game, but I hadn't looked into the second one till now.

I knew Kyosuke gets Ayase pregnant in one of the routes in the first game. But I didn't know he gets most of the girls pregnant in the second one.

Having just finished the anime yesterday, I have to say:

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

WHERE

/XX/

Maybe I'm crazy, but when I saw that logo I immediately saw "Aoki"
Now that you mention it... I did not look at the image that way before and now is all I can see!

Further proof that consolation prizes are terrible.
About Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki... give it some more time and have a bit of extra hope. Not everywhere it was originally announced for has received it or even for some places they have commented on a definitive plan for its distribution yet, so it is possible that you won't be the last ones in seeing it. That could be a true consolation!

Lets mix it up a bit in here.
Post some of your favorite anime music from soundtracks or whatever.
For a standalone and enjoyable listening session of a soundtrack from a series I'd like to recommend the Bartender (バーテンダー) one. Take a good seat and simply relax with it! Just the appetizer:

Bartender #01 - NO NAME ~神のグラス~ - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZsquNwzVpc

trejo

Gintama 105

Poor Yamazaki.

A really nice ending to this arc. Of course we get those awesome extended ED and OP mixes. This arc still had a good story, amazing amounts of action and of course some a silly conclusion to it.

The kuroneko route in the second game is better.
But
I have to admit the reveal in kirino route was correctly done

I have only watched parts of Oreimo but I would love a route which depicts a normal day with Kirino, she verbally and physically abusing the player showing the usual attitude etc.
and then when it gets to the inevitable
handholding
you notice the
wedding rings on your hands, all while Kirino stutters: "I-It`s not like I like you or anything"
and you realize that she will never change

and it is good

the idolmaster 10

wtf does green tea icecream taste like?

Gotta love how they seem to have new ED each eps. How many idolmaster songs are there atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom