• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 27
Chirco leaves another burning city and rides off into the sunset. Deja vu
I knew big dude was a bro!
I wonder whatever happened to Potaria. I suppose all will be answered soon.
Preview scares me. Please don't tell me it's another recap.

OceanBlue

I've probably said this before, but a lot of shows are selling pretty well for Spring 2013. Not a lot of shows below 1k and tons of shows above 5k. I'm really surprised!

I've probably said this before, but a lot of shows are selling pretty well for Spring 2013. Not a lot of shows below 1k and tons of shows above 5k. I'm really surprised!

Yeah I would have thought Titan would have ate everybody lunch but there are a lot of shows that did well from last season.

fertygo

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 27
Chirco leaves another burning city and rides off into the sunset. Deja vu
I knew big dude was a bro!
I wonder whatever happened to Potaria. I suppose all will be answered soon.
Preview scares me. Please don't tell me it's another recap.

It was :(
The next two episode after it are godly though and I dare to say are the best from the show.

I'm not sure if were talking about boobs or eyes here, but if it's eyes I always liked the crazy lifeless eyes.
f6a66f35bbbc5b626dc76406722c41751368296253_full.png
Also When They Cry's crazy eyes made me scared when I first saw it. That was awesome.

Theonik

It was :(
The next two episode are godly though and I dare to say are the best from the show.
It hasn't even been 10 episodes since the last recap. Go home Sunrise you're drunk.
(I know it's normal the recaps are just messing with my groove.)

Theonik

If people are feeling curious I could PM it to you not that it's something to behold...
Woah, its seem I miss something dangerous.. duckroll must've the one that protect me.
It was just a breast chart with censored nipples though the censoring was pretty bad.
You're supposed to censor her busters with her buster.

Breast cancer awareness is srs bsns.
It's some dangerous stuff.

Just skim it, they have recap for every arc except the last one :(
I guess so, though this arc had 2 recaps. 2!!!
I watched the whole thing for 20. (actually fell asleep and had to do it in 2 parts) Never again

Yes, but I'm not bummed when people post other things...

Well maybe, but I don't tell them...

Ok, maybe I do sometimes...

Maybe a lot...
We'll watch Seikon no Qwasser.
Eventually.
Maybe.

Branduil

Attack on Titan 16

iUrAHyA0vBikm.jpg

ib2GdXI6TF9699.jpg

Mugi's dad.

Whoa, this episode was actually both really good and had consistent animation throughout. Is that a first? There were a lot of good dramatic Araki moments in this one, as opposed to the silly ones, and we actually got character development for people who aren't Eren, Mikasa, or Armin.

Also, I can't believe they spoiled that in the preview. That's terrible.

Theonik

But the one of it is recap of Wodoo arc, the one next is Kumen's.. one more to go!
So far it's also been a recap of Woodoo again.
I do have to admit though. The bolt escape scene will NEVER get old no matter who many times I have to see it.

Dead

well not really...yet
The writing in Pacific Rim is definitely shit tier, but that awful japanese actress and the generic white dude don't do it any favors either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom