• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
KQCWO1K.jpg
Best Yayoi.

Yami Hat, Samurais, and Foxgirls 8

Last time. Lesbian Seagulls.

Today, we find our other lesbian seagull! In Samurai land, why can't I get proper transitions into different areas. Dammit. I would feel more coherent.

Anyway, bad girl ninjas are coming to fuck shit up at the end, and
Hasumi isn't Hasumi
. Not much really stood out.

cajunator

Banned
I'm not sure if were talking about boobs or eyes here, but if it's eyes I always liked the crazy lifeless eyes.

Also When They Cry's crazy eyes made me scared when I first saw it. That was awesome.

Ah, a yandere fan, or one in the making :)

JustRiffled Requiescat In Pace

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
Why? Fuck. not like this....
Please tell me hes coming back . He seemed fine. Just a bit overeager to share his passions.

This page suddenly cheered me up some.

Hattori

Banned
Hunter x Hunter
Episode 6

Very fun episode. Gon is a very likeable character, but still second to Kurapika. I'm really liking that they are relying on non-magical skills so far. I just hope, really hope, it doesn't turn into DBZ power levels nonsense. *fingers crossed*

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 28
Recap zzzzzz
Second one in 10 episodes and it's entirely Woodoo again...
At least I'm happy to report that the bolt scene is still the shit.

cajunator

Banned
Hating on Rinko Kikuchi
I can't

I cant either! How the hell? She was 3DPA. 3d pig ADORABLE.

I like you sir. There are several great Yayois in animu.

Yami Hat, Samurais, and Foxgirls 8

Last time. Lesbian Seagulls.

Today, we find our other lesbian seagull! In Samurai land, why can't I get proper transitions into different areas. Dammit. I would feel more coherent.

Anyway, bad girl ninjas are coming to fuck shit up at the end, and
Hasumi isn't Hasumi
. Not much really stood out.

This episode wasnt really much special. Even Yami has to have a worst episode.

He was a junior so it was probably a perm.

:( ;_;
He was so young..

I'm already there. I sat through School Days, Oreimo, and
Shuffle
just to see
all the girls go crazy.
I didn't even like
Shuffle
or School Days at all (Oreimo was decent) but they were worth it.

AWESOME :D
Watch Future Diary!

Hunter x Hunter
Episode 6

Very fun episode. Gon is a very likeable character, but still second to Kurapika. I'm really liking that they are relying on non-magical skills so far. I just hope, really hope, it doesn't turn into DBZ power levels nonsense. *fingers crossed*

it doesn't .. you're in for some delicious adventure i tell you.

Tenumi

Banned
Yaoi day. HA HA what?

I'm not ok with this.... The fangirls are too strong and annoying...

Woah, its seem I miss something dangerous.. duckroll must've the one that protect me.

You missed tits basking in the forum sun blatantly with poorly censored nipples.

Well then...
It is painful sometimes finding good screenshots for Motto To Love-ru, you know.

yayoi day. all of them!

I'm OK with this.

Yami Hat, Gargantua, and Prisoners 9

ecBUPNG.jpg

OOOOH so that's how worlds work.. yeah okay.

Eve is related to Yami? I feel like I missed this detail a while back

Lilith is so god damn horny though what with
attempted rape of Gargantua and whatnot
and her cleavage is a pocket space of goods.

BluWacky

Cowboy Bebop 3

I wish I could travel back in time to 1998 and watch this without any preconceptions whatsoever. With that said, I remember absolutely nothing about this episode - maybe I've never seen it before? Maybe I never actually watched more than two episodes of Bebop on the DVDs I had before? Ah well.

I'm amused that there seem to be ten floors of toilets in the gambling satellite, but only one floor devoted to each game. Otherwise, this is another effortlessly classy episode of a thus far effortlessly classy show.

Two bits really stand out for me - the obvious bit being the lovely Itano Circus in the second half (after the entertaining zero-gravity fight sequence), but the bit that really struck me was the short montage sequence of all the spinning slot machines, roulette wheels etc. It's not like any of these things are particularly innovative, it's just nice to see a show where some interesting thought has gone into the visuals rather than just giving you exactly what you expect.

Kurita

When two worlds collide...
If you want Evangelion shirts with the word ROCK on them, look no further, the new brand rockin'star★ (by Rockin' On) got your back.
They also have Beck, Snoopy, Saint Young Men shirts, all related to rock : http://rockinstar.jp/pro/

Also cool to see that they're using Japanese rock artists such as The Bawdies, Negoto, 9mm Parabellum Bullet... as models

Jex

Yamato 19-22

Holy fucking shit. Every arc shit just gets real-er and real-er. I mean, you think it's "on" last arc when the
giant 1 vs 1 million fleet battle happened
, but then they do a
smaller fight that is somehow even MORE dramatic

[...]

In fact, as much as it pains me to say it, this is probably the last time I'll ever see bombastic space opera with depth and character for a long, long time. They literally don't make shows like this any more and since this was just a reboot, I can't imagine something like this will ever come along again any time soon, if ever.

The wait to the final arc begins now. :(

I read these posts quite thoroughly every few months but I have resigned myself not to watch the series as it's released because I can't be bothered to wait for the next set of episodes. When it's done I'll step on board.

Jex

AnimeGAF, what do you call that feeling of being reluctant to part with a place and a people whom you have grown to love, while at the same time recognizing that you will carry in your heart the immeasurable riches they've brought to your life & character as you move forward into the future?

That is the feeling I am having right now.

I'm sure the Japanese have a word for it, in their infinite wisdom.

CorvoSol

HA HA. It actually came to be:

PPvgas8.jpg

Though it's not as freaky as the original prototype.

Look! It's as mobile as the plot to Attack on Titan!

I considered getting that, but the more gameplay I saw, the more it reminded me of Kid Icarus Uprising. In fact; that's what it looked exactly like, but with a very short story mode.

If KIU plays like this, I'm actually sorta interested in picking it up. Maybe if its ever super cheap.

I need to play more of it, since I bought it during that recent sale.

I'm just sad it is so short.

Anime-GAF: agree or disagree?

I refuse to believe that Pacific Rim can be as bad as A Wakening of the Trail Blazer. I haven't seen it yet, but it just cannot be that bad. In all the mecha I've consumed, I've found so little that is as bad as that.
Pocket Full of Rainbows, Astral Ocean and the entirety of Rah Xephon.
But if it is on par with Destiny I won't mind. I mean Destiny is bad, but I kinda like it anyway.

What's a generic white dude?

Every time I look in a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom