• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't count!

I suppose thats true but I was referring to what Rei said in that episode.

Well she wouldn't feel as bad knowing she got a kiss
before dying, considering she was the only one giving kisses, but didn't recieve any due to the first one being a reward, and the second one being a reward while he was unconcious.

What does Renamon have to do with philosopher's mantles.

She represents the show more than anyone!

I don't get it.

Oh, Yayoi is totally moe pandering. Other reasons might exist, but that's the key one.

Well yeah.

cajunator

Banned
Well she wouldn't feel as bad knowing she got a kiss
before dying, considering she was the only one giving kisses, but didn't recieve any due to the first one being a reward, and the second one being a reward while he was unconcious.

I don't get it.

Well yeah.

In any case if you wanna watch the DiC version of that episode to see how badly they could butcher it go right ahead. Its the perfect example of how to destroy something.

In any case if you wanna watch the DiC version of that episode to see how badly they could butcher it go right ahead. Its the perfect example of how to destroy something.

Was considering doing a special for that at some point this week.

I haven't really seen Digimon myself, and I'm not really on the Renamon bandwagon myself, so I can't be of much help explaining reasons beyond being close to the anthro sweet-spot as mentioned before.

Well I got some extended answers so that's okay.

I was talking about panties. You replied with a post about Renamon. :kayos

Mamoru's dick maybe.

Was attempting to respond to a different quote, but I messed up where I posted the message. Meh.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Its for kids!
PBYDcEB.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Was considering doing a special for that at some point this week.

Well I got some extended answers so that's okay.

Was attempting to respond to a different quote, but I messed up where I posted the message. Meh.

It was the most brutal hackjob to an anime Ive ever seen.

Tenumi

Banned
Stupid sleep. I was second on this threads wall of shame for a little bit!

We always finish before hitting 400 pages. 200 pages is the cutoff point.

This man knows what he's talking about.

Been reading the TVTropes page on Eureka Seven and I'm loving the "fan nicknames" section.

Naru is NTRu. The Quartz Gun is the Retcannon, and Aodipus. All good laughs.

TVTropes is the devil and I refuse to support that place.

Theonik

Just like how they made NeoGAF less lewd (oh wait, we just became lewd again over time.)
Nothing has really changed with regards to google overlords here.
Just that moderation changed. But problems with sexula tropes on TVT are real.

If 4Kids had Sword Art Online, would it be better... or worse?
I don't know. Let's let Corvo and firehawk think this over.

Nothing has really changed with regards to google overlords here.
Just that moderation changed. But problems with sexula tropes on TVT are real.

I know it's real, and they got rid of many pages because of this.

In regards to the GAF thing, it did happen. Any lewd topics that were bumped in the past were promptly locked for being lewd, and we couldn't have the hyper sexualized topics like we used to. It's just that over time, that stopped mattering because we just became lewd again, back to how it was (when I first got here at least).

I know it's real, and they got rid of many pages because of this.

In regards to the GAF thing, it did happen. Any lewd topics that were bumped in the past were promptly locked for being lewd, and we couldn't have the hyper sexualized topics like we used to. It's just that over time, that stopped mattering because we just became lewd again, back to how it was (when I first got here at least).

I want my sexy women thread back, goddamn!

cajunator

Banned
Just started Prisma Ilya.
The art style is definitely meh, but within the first minute we have Rin and an ojou-sama laugh. This is going places!

Man it's hard to be a fan of 80's anime (OVA's specifically).

Unsubbed, poor quality

I have no real nostalgia for it, I just love the artstyle.

Big O Dub 12-13

Wait so they originally just stopped the series at this point and didn't continue it till CT came though in the clutch to fund a second season? WTF kind of ending was that supposed to be? Things were starting to get really interesting and then... nothing D:

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
It cant get any worse.
Well 4kids might find a way.
I'm conflicted on this one.

4Kids would change the cousin character into a complete non-relative who's staying in Kirito's house because of reasons.

And her boobs would be digitally edited out ala Blue Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom