• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
Blood Lad 5

Well, I'm starting to see why people think Liz is cute now - her
brocon mode
is pretty adorable - but I'm still not particularly convinced. Good to see Staz get
back to full power
so quickly though.

Love Lab 6
The new characters work pretty well and are a welcome addition. I'd say they fit in better than Sayori and Enomoto even. The animation wasn't as good here, but it doesn't matter matter when comedy works.

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 36
Stay salty blonde. So
in the end Chirico wasn't responsible for what happened in that planet. He still feels bad about it though.
They still haven't answered who the hell the kidnapper was either. I'm guessing they'll keep that for the very end of the arc. Oh well.
Preview had
Melkian officer Stalker in Balarant uniform
Wat.

Tenumi

Banned

Defuser

Love Lab ep 6

Looks like a addition of boys doesn't water down the quality of the show in fact it made it more interesting,

cnet128

Banned
Servant x Service 6

Uh-oh. What is this Tanaka fellow going to be like. Hasebe's reaction seems somewhat ominous.

Also yay I won at this episode's quiz which was about Japanese vocabulary. Now I feel like such a language master.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
yLMUFBQ.jpg
I love this design. Sushio orz

jbug617

Banned
Great releases for December by Sentai (all releases are on DVD and Bluray)

Girls Und Panzer (Dub included except for episode 5.5 and 10.5)
BTOOOM! (Dub included)
Kokoro Connect OVAs
Pet Girl of Sakurasou col. 1
Humanity Has Declined
Say I Love You (Dub Included)
So I Can't Play H?

BTOOOM! (Dub included)
Kokoro Connect OVAs
Humanity Has Declined
So I Can't Play H?

Terrible that sakurasou is sub only bd, guess Im getting nothing from Sentai come December.

e_i

It looks like Sentai is trying out subbed only BDs. Nice. I can live with that...but Sakurasou isn't being dubbed (but will be on BD). *Goes off breaking shit*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Stella Artois and C3 6

Sure is lucky that dreamscape during the quick draw didn't turn into reality. Would have been a proper bad end I tell ya.

faridmon

caught up with the last few episode of Hunter x Hunter. Soo good!

Disappointed that they didn't even showcased the fights of Gon v Knuckle and Kilua and Mahoon, anyone know why?

cajunator

Banned
Ah, Colorful.... I've seen it. One of my friends has it on DVD. And with this cover to boot, too!

*Headdesk*

Lol. It was quite something!

I'm so happy.

Same.

I love this design. Sushio orz

Best girl. Hopefully. Definitely the team Im on.

BTOOOM! (Dub included)
Kokoro Connect OVAs
Humanity Has Declined

So I Can't Play H?

SON OF A BITCH SENTAI QUIT TAKING MY MONEY

I'm sure everyone here will be overjoyed to learn that there is a Sword Art Online special program broadcasting some time towards the end of this year. There's supposed to be an announcement at the end. Season 2 here we come?!

I know better than to watch this.

BTOOOM! (Dub included)
Kokoro Connect OVAs
Humanity Has Declined
So I Can't Play H?

Huh, I thought Yellow Tint I can't Play H was licensed by Funi?

cnet128

Banned
Love Lab 6

Boys! Who give the girls ample opportunity to get flustered and generally be adorable, so their inclusion is a-okay by me.

DakkiMakio is still best husbando though.

caught up with the last few episode of Hunter x Hunter. Soo good!

Disappointed that they didn't even showcased the fights of Gon v Knuckle and Kilua and Mahoon, anyone know why?

because they don't add much to the plot and his was covered almost the same way in the manga.
They choose to get in the heart of the "matter" with the king quickly to keep the dreadfull pace going.

10 episodes in, Chihayafuru is pretty good. Leave it to anime to make an activity I'd usually have no interest in compelling to follow.

I just realised that both me and apparently Taichi himself have forgotten he has a girlfriend. Why isn't she blowing up his phone? I wonder if they'll bring her back later just make him ditching her a statement of romantic intent. Stay losing, "Ta-kun!" girl.

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 37
So wait. It actually was him. What the hell is wrong with that guy. What does he want? Is he :DTL with Chirico?

Defuser

lol Magi season 2......

Bad enough its crap thanks to the production but no Mor for nearly of season 2 is gonna kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom