• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 5

So...many...stories...I...don't...know... (And a few that I do)

Some amusing parodies in there though. I was amused by the reinterpretation of Sangetsuki in light novel style, even if I know nothing of Sangetsuki >.>

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 38
Silly Ypsilon. This is going to bite him in the ass I'm sure.
So Rochina DOES know more than he's letting on the bastard.
Hmmm doesn't seem like they'll explain who the hell the kidnapper is at all will they...
Fuckers.

jman2050

Love Lab 6

Riko's family are the best characters. The more of them the better.

Satoshi is kind of lame so far but the scene with Jan and Maki was pretty hilarious. Show still owns.
:ripsdburton

Love Lab 6

Cocks are a valuable asset to healthy development, and Love Lab is no exception. Part of me really wants the Riko lying about being a stud to be over with, but on the other hand, it actually gave them a result.

It seems to be getting ready to set up the pairings already.

Love Lab 6

Cocks are a valuable asset to healthy development,

image.php

Love Lab 6

Cocks are a valuable asset to healthy development, and Love Lab is no exception. Part of me really wants the Riko lying about being a stud to be over with, but on the other hand, it actually gave them a result.

It seems to be getting ready to set up the pairings already.

I like that Riko's lies are forcing her into action and spurring development. If they keep that up I won't mind it continuing, though they could do with a bit less "you're an expert though, right?!" type dialogue.

I like that Riko's lies are forcing her into action and spurring development. If they keep that up I won't mind it continuing, though they could do with a bit less "you're an expert though, right?!" type dialogue.

I blame people for whining about drama. Although it does force her to take the initiative.

hmmm... been wondering... are fake titties a popular thing in japan?

Pretty much every big boob in anime/manga have the same 'properties' of fake boobies, so you'd think there is an audience.

whats the strip club scene like over there?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Tamayura: MORE AGGRESSIVE
VWGJpVkl.jpg

:firehawk lol

Although, I just realized... SatoJun gets away with a lot of stuff by having an all female cast I suppose. If any of the adults in this universe were male, none of this story would work. :p

And I suppose it's interesting that the whole idea of the Bed and Breakfast is foreign to most Japanese people.

Love Lab
mlY5NxWl.jpg

Hnnnng, etc.
Although it looks like the boys are gone again next week. :p

KKK
8hzhLpEl.jpg

tnnotkxl.jpg

wt24n4tl.jpg

So I guess this episode didn't really work for me inasmuch as other than the Goethe, I didn't get any of the Japanese literary references. But an entire episode riffing on these stories... works for me. lol

I suppose it also gave them an excuse to do this:
wQwb82Wl.jpg

Novid

Banned
hmmm... been wondering... are fake titties a popular thing in japan?

Pretty much every big boob in anime/manga have the same 'properties' of fake boobies, so you'd think there is an audience.

whats the strip club scene like over there?

I would ask blackace for that one. That is a more of Roppongi type thing than Akibara

Novid

Banned
Tamayura: MORE AGGRESSIVE
VWGJpVkl.jpg

:firehawk lol

Although, I just realized... SatoJun gets away with a lot of stuff by having an all female cast I suppose. If any of the adults in this universe were male, none of this story would work. :p

And I suppose it's interesting that the whole idea of the Bed and Breakfast is foreign to most Japanese people.

Love Lab
mlY5NxWl.jpg

Hnnnng, etc.
Although it looks like the boys are gone again next week. :p

KKK
8hzhLpEl.jpg

tnnotkxl.jpg

wt24n4tl.jpg

So I guess this episode didn't really work for me inasmuch as other than the Goethe, I didn't get any of the Japanese literary references. But an entire episode riffing on these stories... works for me. lol

I suppose it also gave them an excuse to do this:
wQwb82Wl.jpg

last one didn't work for the fuck shame Japan. That needed more light blooms and oppai...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm sure everyone here will be overjoyed to learn that there is a Sword Art Online special program broadcasting some time towards the end of this year. There's supposed to be an announcement at the end. Season 2 here we come?!
You are already dead.gif

jman2050

You know, between Love Lab, YuruYuri, and GJ-Bu (stealth best show of winter btw, Mao best girl, give em the brush, spinning!, middle school spinoff when etc. etc.) Dogakobo is quickly approaching "watch everything they make no questions asked" tier along with Shaft and Trigger for me. Might need another home run or two to know for sure.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, between Love Lab, YuruYuri, and GJ-Bu (stealth best show of winter btw, Mao best girl, give em the brush, spinning!, middle school spinoff when etc. etc.) Dogakobo is quickly approaching "watch everything they make no questions asked" tier along with Shaft and Trigger for me. Might need another home run or two to know for sure.
Wait, those are all made by the same studio? Did they just decide to corner the 4+ girl anime market? lol

Are you watching Majestic Prince and Makai Ouji?

Syrinx

To Loveru 15

Hey, this episode had a giant gorilla and a dinosaur and an Amazoness tribe and Zastin in a fur speedo. Not bad.

Interesting, the only Dogakabo show I have seen in my life was Mangirl. Maybe I should give them another chance, though I'm not really a fan of super yuri shows.

Articalys

Yay for the SAO special if only because it means we'll hopefully get the S2 announcement.
Dunno if the special will cover Jötunheimr though, since the anime didn't really leave any room for it. Though the director had said if/when they continue with the series they'd have to find some way to show it...

duckroll

Yay for the SAO special if only because it means we'll hopefully get the S2 announcement.
Dunno if the special will cover Jötunheimr though, since the anime didn't really leave any room for it. Though the director had said if/when they continue with the series they'd have to find some way to show it...

I don't see Aniplex being generous enough to give it out for free either. I bet they'll release it as an OVA or something, before S2 airs. The TV special will probably just have a bunch of guests to hype up the announcements or something. Maybe we'll get some musical performances though, that'll be nice.

Sailor Moon Sexy/Spinning 105

SWIMSUITS AGAIN! YAAAAY, and they're good looking to boot. Unfortunately, they failed to attract cock because Haruka and Michiru shows up again to steal it.

Mako-chan feels weak, so she's training, and Usagi hatches a conspiracy plot that doesn't work out well in the long run. They finally told us what the talismins look like, and I thought something was going to happen, but I guess not.

Getting close to the halfway point

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
There are no yuri shows this season!

YY9LelI.jpg

Servant x Service 6

Nice to see Miyoshi finally get some time in the spotlight. And it seems like the whole
marrying Tanaka's grandson
thing isn't quite over yet, since Hasebe seems to know who he is. Good stuff. Still tied with Watamote for show of the season.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I don't see Aniplex being generous enough to give it out for free either. I bet they'll release it as an OVA or something, before S2 airs. The TV special will probably just have a bunch of guests to hype up the announcements or something. Maybe we'll get some musical performances though, that'll be nice.

Considering Abec's been promoting SAO with the swimsuit edition posters recently it could very well be about that lol. If it even is animation based.

Necrovex

The first real action arc? Or when it starts really getting funny? Pretty much right where you stopped is when the show becomes incredibly funny. Episode 58 is when the first "serious" arc starts

I like comedy, but I needed some seriousness in my anime. That's probably what had me drift away from Gintama.

CorvoSol

I'm sure everyone here will be overjoyed to learn that there is a Sword Art Online special program broadcasting some time towards the end of this year. There's supposed to be an announcement at the end. Season 2 here we come?!

The greatest news I have ever received. Checked the calendar and it isn't even Christmas or my birthday. Gonna have to make this a new holiday. Happy Beater's Day, guys.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Silver Spoon

Hey, no romance!

ez0S2ovl.jpg

During the whole escape, you could tell that they wanted to use the theme from The Great Escape... and it's too bad they probably don't have the budget to get licensed music for an anime. It probably would have been cute to the four or five people in Japan who have watched that movie. lol

Theonik

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 39
Parfaitcto Soulja!
That revelation was kinda predictable, still pretty damn hype finale for this arc. So Chirico will journey to find master Yoda and his past in the next arc. Predictably they never explained who took them to that planet.
Don't tell me the next ep is a recap again...

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 40
Yep recap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cajunator

Banned

I gotta agree. They are on a roll!

I mixed up C3-bu with C³ because I'm sure I'm the only one who watched it.

I certainly havent made this mistake. the shows are way too different from each other. but the names are kinda similar and equally silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom