• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

https://twitter.com/linkington/status/366233093885018113

s2gGPxg.jpg

Give it a chance, man. The LWA one by hamanasu from his hamanasu chaya (はまなす茶屋) circle, that some might remember from a certain 'dōjin' about the Demon Sisters, even appears to have cameos of Madoka, Cure Heart & the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown!

Not recommended for cnet128, though... ;-)

I actually read this one a few days ago

Jarmel

Banned
Sato and Keiko confirmed. Ito character design. Director is Natsume. Watanabe is General director. Romain is spaceship design. Okamura is doing theme song.

Also Kimiko Ueno as well. Sato has top billing.

BluWacky

gotta be the worst kept anime secret.

It's hardly a poorly kept secret. One trademark announcement, and Watanabe himself saying he was working on a space comedy, is all the Internet needed to work it out - that doesn't mean they've been leaking things left right and centre.

BluWacky

Keiko Nobumoto lives!

I've never heard of Yasuyuki Okamura - does he have any big hit songs? I've Youtubed him and I'm enjoying this very cheesy "Super Girl" single but it's obviously, like, 20 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom