• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu!

NkZD5.jpg

I need my stabbing and sexual innuendos now

you want your kyoani action anime

fine

have your kyoani action anime

1st PV for Kyokai no Kanata: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSEw3RT0dFE

(there's not really much action in this PV though)

Having some serious Deadman Wonderland vibes here.

Best girl:

wMmWaoW.png

Clearly.

Sadly doesn't have a chance of winning.

Dead

well not really...yet
Does this mean BONES won't have a single project airing on TV in 2013? Isn't that really unusual for a studio?

Articalys

No, I just fucked up in my phrasing

Good thing the next major panel (Sunrise) isn't for an hour and a half) so I have time to recover from this infinite shame

This is why I swore to stop doing this but then Otakon weekend hit and all my promises to myself just flew out the window, and it resulted in this

duckroll

Does this mean BONES won't have a single project airing on TV in 2013? Isn't that really unusual for a studio?

It looks like all their 4 studios just happened to sync up to a point where the year of pre-production/production for the next shows are all going on at the same time. Unusual, but it's not like they've been doing nothing. Finishing Tempest, making the Star Driver movie, doing the FMVs for Ace Attorney 5, etc.

Kiniro Mosaic 6

Dem cameos.

And we started off with some Yuri. Anywho, a summer episode. No beaches but mountain climbing. Shino keeps cosplaying whereever she goes, fantasizing about little blonde girls (and soon girls with blue hair) About how these episodes usually go (I want some of that damn food shown in here.

The Yokaya ship is going strong with this episode. And no boy cock to get in the way with this.

/XX/

The hard core of UTENA limited edition art-book sure is hardcore:

Twitter / Princessutena: &#12381;&#12375;&#12390;&#12454;&#12486;&#12490;&#12398;&#30011;&#38598;&#12398;&#37325;&#12373;&#65281;&#39514;&#24853;&#65281;(>_<) ht ...
https://twitter.com/Princessutena/status/366055305328607232

Two-and-a-half kilos of illustrations and 'genga' goodness for those that fought to obtain it at present Comiket.

I actually read this one a few days ago
You mean the Punishment! Demon Sisters one, right?

Keiko Nobumoto lives!
Didn't she work recently in a 'dorama'? De-rusting with a good warm-up to affront this upcoming project, I suppose.

Kazzy

The focus on breasts in the Space Dandy trailer made me roll my eyes, but the rest looks good enough that I can overlook it.

I think it was more to convey the type of setting they're aiming for, rather than a deliberate fan-service play (though that is clearly in place). You'd assume they have more sense than that, right?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I really liked this episode. Allowing Potte to interact with people her dad knew, following in his footsteps, and hearing tales about him was cool. Also a travel episode plays right into its strengths artwise.

I think you could have done the story if the co-worker was a dude, just that it would have to be a bit different - especially the emotional confession of hers.
Yep, it's kind of interesting how her father has basically come back full force so far this season. But since we already had last season to flesh out the others, it almost makes sense to bring it back to Potte and her father.

And maybe it's just me, but some guy showing up and saying he wants to hang out with a teen girl would just be weird. Especially that B&B scene. lol

Not Yuri!

Speaking of not yuri, I find it amusing that they did a product placement in this week's episode:
Os9xvyGl.jpg

What's weird is that they acknowledge that the Yuyushikis have actual hair colour instead of the convention that they just have shades of brown or whatever. lol

LordCanti

Sooo....Daisuki seems to have botched putting episode 06 of Monogatari up on their site. The description of the episode sounds a whole lot like a recap, which would make me a sad panda, and my inability to currently watch it is making me twitchy.

Pooya

I don't get why people are hating on BONES in the other thread for SD.
They put out some shows with terrible stories and twists for sure, original or adaptations, but in pretty much everywhere and even in their recent works the production was pretty great, both AO and Blasty had some great scenes and action. So with SD, it's an original script from people with proven track record not the usual stuff BONES has been putting out, everything else is something they do very well and I think it shows in the off screen PV even. so why the hate? :b

Second PV for Walkure Romanze, which appeared when no one was looking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUwLvFetyLc

More VN-adaptation CG jousting for everyone.

Jousting is still horrible and the blue skirt, blond girl is still the superior girl.

Also a whole bunch of stuff for the Infinite Stratos future, including a PV for season 2, a new OVA, and OP/ED stuff, all in one new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pagnfkCUvZ0

Houki!!!!

Nyan~

duckroll

They put out some shows with terrible stories and twists for sure, original or adaptations, but in pretty much everywhere and even in their recent works the production was pretty great, both AO and Blasty had some great scenes and action. So with SD, it's an original script from people with proven track record not the usual stuff BONES has been putting out, everything else is something they do very well and I think it shows in the off screen PV even. so why the hate? :b

I dunno but I have a megablaster ready to take them all out when I start riding the hypetrain to Space Dandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dead

well not really...yet
BONES has been consistently terrible for a good 3-4 years now. Its understandable.

But yes, the staff involved are people associated with the good era of BONES (98 to 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom