• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much stuff Id get this weekend in JPN.
tumblr_mrb0l2lnRe1r5inp2o1_500.jpg

duckroll

Apparently the Bushiroad anime is probably not a TV series. Instead it could be a TV special which will air in the Fall. Something like a TV movie I guess? Not sure. I wasn't paying much attention during the boring discussion panel earlier, and I got distracted by Space Dandy. Doesn't seem like they announced anything concrete either. The parts I listened to earlier were all retrospectives on how the project failed to materialize years ago.

The mech design is kinda interesting though:

Apparently the Bushiroad anime is probably not a TV series. Instead it could be a TV special which will air in the Fall. Something like a TV movie I guess? Not sure. I wasn't paying much attention during the boring discussion panel earlier, and I got distracted by Space Dandy. Doesn't seem like they announced anything concrete either. The parts I listened to earlier were all retrospectives on how the project failed to materialize years ago.

The mech design is kinda interesting though:

Not a series? That's unfortunate; I was hoping for something big for Kinema Citrus. Could still be good of course.

duckroll

Not a series? That's unfortunate; I was hoping for something big for Kinema Citrus. Could still be good of course.

Considering the history of the project, I think they probably want to get something off the ground first to see if it's popular enough to help sell more cards, toys, etc, and maybe expanding it to a series if it works? Remember, it's being launched by a merchandising company.

At least Kinema Citrus isn't working on Tenkai Knights.

Novid

Banned
This can't be a BONES show. I refuse to believe it. It really looks nothing at all like their work. There's just nothing about it which makes it remotely look like a BONES show. They've done kid shows before too, and they certainly don't look like this.

Lego has a fuckton of money.

Animation is not a fucking charity.

I learned it the hard way.

This can't be a BONES show. I refuse to believe it. It really looks nothing at all like their work. There's just nothing about it which makes it remotely look like a BONES show. They've done kid shows before too, and they certainly don't look like this.
I feel the same way.
The facts are against me but i refuse tobelieve!

Is it too soon to start picking Kill la Kill waifus?

1mojVj6.jpg

She looks waaaaay too young to be a waifu. Looks like a primary schooler.

Femmeworth is like militant anti-fanservice. I mean, I can empathize some as it can be intrusive, but it's a crusade for her.

Oh I see. The boobies part of the trailer was weird but I'm guessing those girls were prostitutes (?)

Genshiken Nidaime 06

[
OaUPg6Wl.jpg

Look at how topical they are!

Pretty funny episode again.
I expected onii-san to just be a shota lover but I guess being an imouto or a reverse Hato is ok.

Thoraxes

Also, anyone talk about how Ami Koshimizu and Ryōka Yuzuki playing the two main roles yet? I did a ctrl+f for their names for like 3 days worth of posts but didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom