• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Nichibros 05

Poor Motoharu :(

I think there's a distinct possibility I could just listen to Sugita monologuing for entire episodes. The skit with the Student Council was also frankly amazing.

/edit oh my god k-on parody

Theonik

Kiniro Mosaic 06
iMLmHWgA1LPLW.png

:SDBurton
This show continues in its attempts to kill me. I'll not budge though.
Yuri show of the season etc. Having so much fun with this show every week.

Jarmel

Banned
I didn't bother watching beyond the second episode of AO. I never imagined it could go so deep.
There are two great things about the show though. First is that it made a literal retcannon and the second is that the show retcons itself out of existence. How often do you see the later happen?

Oh and glorious adult Eureka.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

/XX/

Space Lupin would be a badass idea.
Idea which was worked on, but didn't pan out:

Lupin VIII - Pilot Film - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nQgkvIHV8

You suddenly have me wondering if there are any other good examples of MANLY insert songs in anime.
"YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH, YOU'VE GOT THE POOWEE-EEEER" 〜♬

The 'totemo funky' 'OUT OF BORDER' song from DOWN LOAD came to mind as well...

Which is why we are trying to determine what those arbitrary labels mean in relation to something we do know so that we ca try and understand exactly what each of them will be responsible for!
Exactly, hence why I said those were hopeful assumptions and that we needed more information.

Jintor

Nichibros 09

I find it amazing that Sugita basically somehow took over the show at some point without me noticing

/edit OMG poor summer crush girl we never knew until this episode

Kazzy

Anyone in ToonamiGAF who actually makes it to the end of SAO should be forcibly initiated into AnimeGAF, because at that point they'd be lying if they said they were above the...well...everything.

They will have certainly endured much more than I was ever able to, and a good number of others here too. If anything, they'll be worse.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I read a post on ToonamiGAF that everything E7 related that is not the main series sucks. I actually don't really agree with that. I found the manga to be pretty good.

Fate kaleid what the heck was that in this episode Ilya - 06

10/10
Yes this episode was 10/10 tier.
Fate_Kaleid_Liner_Prisma_Ilya_-_06.jpg

Shame & hairstyle discution..... but with animal hears , everything is so much better.
First ..this ep is 10/10 material... so good , so well animated.. such a great fight ...such an ending !!

This THIS is what i look forward in my magical girl show anime.. heck it reminded me of nanoha As at times..

SUPERB.

Episode 5 was very good but damn if episode 6 didn't step on it like no tomorrow..

GLORIOUS ,10/10, want more , i guess i'll rewatch this episode again. DAT friendship in the END.

My next candidate for a manga to read is now Fate Kaleid .. I'm hyped

EDIt : rewatching the episode i just realised that there was an animation defect/error during the fight.
Damn the episode is only 9.9/10..

BluWacky

Nah, my sister would literally cut my throat in my sleep.

It was just related to Kanno concert and the tickets.

How many of the concerts can you/will you be going to? I hadn't realised Chiaki Ishikawa was performing as well, seems like a pretty amazing weekend musically!

Midonin

Teekyu 18, Hakuna Matata. Marimo's Pokemon joke was inspired, and being sold an apartment along with a meerkat was wonderful. Kanae's idea of calling her sea slug "Ready Mix Concrete" shows that her naming sense is at least as good as Sheryl's.

And I knew they had Amazon warehouses in the Amazon. Now where's Kamen Rider Amazon at the Amazon in the Amazon?

Jintor

Nichibros 12 -END-

Hahaha those fucking bastards, they stole away my perfect ending!

What an amazing show. Short, sweet, and fired on every single cylinder. Marathoned the entire thing in a day and didn't even intend to.

LOL K-ON MOVIE PARODY

Gvaz

Banned
This can't be a BONES show. I refuse to believe it. It really looks nothing at all like their work. There's just nothing about it which makes it remotely look like a BONES show. They've done kid shows before too, and they certainly don't look like this.

It's a shoein for a product line. it's prob their C team working on it

Gintama Episode 16 “If You Stop and Think About It, Your Life’s a Lot Longer as an Old Guy Than a Kid! Whoa, Scary!!”
BRZSS1zCAAAHrYx.png

The DORK moments was getting really excessive and he was pretty old to be quite dull to watch but overtime second half did become entertaining somewhat (or once the shinsengumi arrived). They make any episode feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom