• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
DokiDoki precure - 28

I think this anime is trying to tell me something....

DokiDoki%21.Precure.28.jpg

oh , really ??

Anyway , aguri was making a sdburton garden prototype and wasn't even aware of the side effects ... she still love sweets and they did go out of their way to negate some of the nerfing they gave her in the last episode.

This episode was alright , with a huge dose of fooling around and friendship. the scene on the top of the stairs could have been shorter but i guess that's another way to gain time when you're not using stock footage.

Now i guess the Cure Ace Arc is now done..i predict few episode of fooling around before we get the old cast back ( regina , the first antagonists and so on )

Meanwhile next week should be great comedy . Mildly optimistic considering what was sebastian episode.

wonzo

Banned
School Days is a bad show which only gets recommended here because there's a substantial segment of this community which enjoys seeing other people post "shocked" impressions of whatever.
Bullshit. The impressions of others watching it may be entertaining to see once you've seen the show but I genuinely think it's a show worth watching outside of all that.

Sailor Moon Sexy/Spinning the Movie

Didn't grab as many pictures, because I was engrossed with the movie. This movie makes me think that Luna really doesn't get much to herself, because she's a star in this movie. It's romance based, with Luna understanding what love really is, and it reminds me of Yes Precure 5 (lol).

But really, if this movie was canon, it would be canon character development for Luna, going through the hardships of the Love Battleship, and how she cannot ultimately be by his side because he's a human, and she's a cat. She at least gets those boundries, that didn't matter in Yes Precure 5.

More asses come from Mars. Anyway, the Outer Senshis don't do quite as much here, they do show up for battle, but can't really stand.

In regards to the love interest for Luna, Kakeru, I was expecting him to somehow get possessed which didn't happen, but it did cause a conflict with idealism and knowledge yet again, which led to a cold rejection that pained him, and caused Luna to understand where his heart ultimately was, and wanted to be human... to be his Princess Kaguya.

Well... we got that I guess. With transforming being excessively lewd. Obviously there was glow nudity, but what I did not expect was nipple(1) outlines(2) [NSFW] as she was transforming. Kids Movie! Which led her to make his dream come true, as well as seperate from him forever. Artemis got his pussy back at least.

But yeah, I really did like how it was about Luna's character, and I honestly wish they did more with her in the series as well, it also makes me feel as if... I forgot about them existing in S sometimes as well.

Seda

Well you're watching one of them. That I am ashamed to have not watched before...

But here's my top three shows that EVERY fan of anime should see.

Gurren Lagann (You will have a blast)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (If you like Evangelion, you will most likely like this.)
Code Geass (Especially R2)

I have seen some Gurren Lagann clips. I don't know if the clips I saw were representative of the whole show but it was hilarious.

I have heard several things on several shows such as Code Geass, but I don't really know what the general consensus is for a lot of these shows.

Articalys

You know, the fact that Gurren Lagann is getting brought up again reminded me to respond to this:
I really don't understand. It's on multiple vod services.
And my guess of an answer is: why wouldn't Aniplex USA want it on as many services as possible to try and get more exposure for the show?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
From what I remember, Stars was basically Usagi + Seiya most of the time anyway.

Undeniably so, but Makoto didn't get a single good character episode in the entire season while all of the others got at least one. She basically stopped existing outside of a minor supporting capacity.

Pooya

yo Seda, watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann if you haven't, right after you're done with NGE and then join us this October for Kill La Kill!

don't stick to old shows only, I think if you want to 'catch up' or something like that, mixing things up is the better approach and you can join the discussions here too that way. Some things are better to watch when they're new and 'hot' if you ask me, because you don't know if it's supposed to be good or bad or an 'all time classic', I enjoy that unknown quality aspect, when you follow a really great show as it unfolds is very satisfying imo. If you want to watch a sure hit quality show then you can always go back to those classic shows you haven't seen. A mix of both can be very entertaining and gives you a better perspective too imo.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
And my guess of an answer is: why wouldn't Aniplex USA want it on as many services as possible to try and get more exposure for the show?
I get why Aniplex would be for it, but why would Viz care or bother?

I have seen some Gurren Lagann clips. I don't know if the clips I saw were representative of the whole show but it was hilarious.

I have heard several things on several shows such as Code Geass, but I don't really know what the general consensus is for a lot of these shows.

Let me give it to you straight.

If you watch Gurren Lagann, you'll feel like a champion.

If you watch School Days, you'll feel like, well this. (TURN YOUR HEADPHONES DOWN)

Yea, Wo Qui Non Coin is definitely the one she sang and was accompanied by the bag and credits. I think Rakuen was the one accompanied by the bird visual after relistening to the song. So Gravity did come earlier but I'm not sure where. I'm placing it after Chikyuu but I'm not sure about that. Boy this list is a pain in the ass.

1.Tank!
2.Nomad Soul
3.Innocent Green
4.Chikyuu
5.Gravity
6.Rakuen, visual with bird
7.Monochrome sung along with prerecorded voice(in that the prerecorded voice was in addition to her voice), visual with pulse machine
8.Memory of Fanelia
9.Real Folk Blues
10.Wo Qui Non Coin sung solo, visual with plastic bag and credits
11.Power of the Light
12.Tank! But played faster
13.Star Spangled Banner

one more to add from my friend, during the hearts portion she improvised Someday My Prince will Come from the Kids on the slope sound track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwUgMVr2G0&feature=youtu.be

we believe

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Big name to push for neon alley subs? I dunno.

Actually I wonder if they have exclusitivity for the dub. Hulu and CR only have it subbed.
It used to be on Netflix dubbed. In a different era.

Gurren Lagann is a very "Toonami" show (and it's my favorite anime of all time). I have no doubt in my mind that you would at the very least like it and possibly love it.

Jarmel

Banned
one more to add from my friend, during the hearts portion she improvised Someday My Prince will Come from the Kids on the slope sound track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwUgMVr2G0&feature=youtu.be

we believe
So it should be like this then?

Kanno Concert Playlist Mk.Too Many

1.Tank!
2.Nomad Soul
3.Innocent Green
4.Chikyuu
5.Gravity
6.Rakuen, visual with bird
7.Monochrome sung along with prerecorded voice(in that the prerecorded voice was in addition to her voice), visual with pulse machine
8.Memory of Fanelia
9.Someday My Prince will Come
10.Real Folk Blues
11.Wo Qui Non Coin sung solo, visual with plastic bag and credits
12.Power of the Light
13.Tank! But played faster
14.Star Spangled Banner

Articalys

I get why Aniplex would be for it, but why would Viz care or bother?

Big name to push for neon alley subs? I dunno.

Actually I wonder if they have exclusitivity for the dub. Hulu and CR only have it subbed.
No idea about the dub thing, personally, but one of my next guesses for why Viz would want it is that it improves their relationship with AoA for potential exclusives on future shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom