• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Th

Previous version had too much noise; I fixed it again:

ftjMeDp.png

All you need in the upcoming season.

List of stuff I might or might not watch in no order of importance:

Vampire Bros Incest
Not SAO
More Pitcher and Catcher (I Hope!)
KILL LA DEAD
Pokemon X/Y with no fabulous Mamoru
Glasses Fetish
Kuroko no Basketball S2 of more awesome OP/ED please
Galieli Doona of probably lots of talking
FABULOUS Samurai Flamenco
KyoAni's experiment with color
Multiple Choice LN Title of Hell
Ugly Yozakura Quartet
Super Hyped Kyousogiga
BLAZ-BLUE

I already feel like dropping half of these just after typing this list out.

Aizo

Banned
List of stuff I might or might not watch in no order of importance:

Kill La Kill
Galieli Donna
Samurai Flamenco
Kyoukai no Kanata
BlazBlue

I already feel like dropping half of these just after typing this list out.

There you go.

I'm interesting in watching, in addition to the list of Dakku's that I just edited, Diamond no Ace, Coppelion, and Pupa. Should I drop any of these?

Vecks

Whoa, whoa, whoa. A new season of ippo. Never thought I'd see the day. With this, and the Chimaera Ant arc of HxH getting animated, I feel like I've stepped back in time.

OceanBlue

Stuff I'll probably check out:
Infinite Stratos 2
Log Horizon
Kill La Kill
Galilei Donna
Tokyo Ravens
Samurai Flamenco
Gingitsune
Kyoukai no Kanata
That long-ass titled anime
Walkure Romanze

And, of course, anything else that sounds interesting when it airs.

Seda

Neon Genesis Evangelion 7-9

A giant robot and two different angels are taken out in these three episodes. And there is also the introduction of Asuka. I still haven't decided if I love or hate her character, haha. She's loud, arrogant and thinks she's perfect, blames faults/problems on others. I like how she contrasts with Rei and Shinji but I'm sort of worried how they might take this character from here. There's also this Kaji person who seems to be hiding some secrets~

Besides some decent action/suspense sequences and some goofy relationship shenanigans in these three episodes, the most interesting plot element brought up is this
'Adam' thing, who Gendo calls the first human and was also apparently the target of that aquatic Angel.

CorvoSol

Why are [female!!] astronomer descendants of Galileo (what are the chances) on international wanted lists? I must know!

The Dinosaur Illuminati don't want them to know that Jesus Christ and Ronald Reagan faked the moonlanding to keep the Molemen from inheriting the Soviet Empire.

Megas XLR 212

This finale is going to be the best finale ever. Megas has fought and beaten the Sailor Scouts, Optimus Prime, Mexican Unicron, Mazinger, Voltron, MODOK, Mr. T, Omega WEAPON, Godzilla and like, everybody else.
BUT CAN HE BEAT HIMSELF?!
Sorta feel for Gorath in this episode, seeing how much he kinda suffers, having to put up with Coop. Coop acknowledging that Jaime is a creep and also bemoaning the fact that when things go wrong, it is his fault, was also good.

Time to see how it all comes crashing down.

Syrinx

I'll check out Kill la Kill, and am mildly interested in that Galileo descendant show. Also maybe Samurai Flamenco, but I haven't really paid much attention to it. But everyone's hyping it, so I'll give it a chance.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Kill La Kill
Kyousogiga
Samurai Flamenco
Galilei Donna

for me. Would check out Kyoukai no Kanata but I've lost my faith in KyoAni over the years.

What I care about in the fall TV season, in rough order of priority:

Kyousogiga
Bushiroad
Pupa
Gingitsune
Samurai Flamenco
Galilei Donna
Valvrave the Liberator
Yozakura Quartet
Kyoukai no Kanata
Yowamushi Pedal
Coppelion
Golden Time
Gundam Build Fighters
Meganebu

Mr.Jeff

Kill la Kill and Kyousogiga because of hype and Ippo because of the vain hope that it might be as good as the first season despite it covering worse material.

Beyond that, I'll pass on everything until I read a glowing report on here which makes me curious enough. I wish KyoAni would fix their small hands syndrome though.

Tenumi

Banned
Only Kill la Kill and Kyoukai no Kanata for me in the fall, with room for maybe one more series along with those two. I want to really take a chunk out of the backlog of series I've got sitting.

7Th

NEED
Kill la Kill

Want
Kyousogiga
Galilei Donna

Kinda want
Kyoukai no Kanata
Yozakura Quartet

Almost kinda want
Coppelion
Bushiroad
VVV S2
Gundam Build Fighters
Samurai Flamenco
Gingitsune
Pupa

cajunator

Banned
Neon Genesis Evangelion 7-9

A giant robot and two different angels are taken out in these three episodes. And there is also the introduction of Asuka. I still haven't decided if I love or hate her character, haha. She's loud, arrogant and thinks she's perfect, blames faults/problems on others. I like how she contrasts with Rei and Shinji but I'm sort of worried how they might take this character from here. There's also this Kaji person who seems to be hiding some secrets~

Besides some decent action/suspense sequences and some goofy relationship shenanigans in these three episodes, the most interesting plot element brought up is this
'Adam' thing, who Gendo calls the first human and was also apparently the target of that aquatic Angel.

Its really interesting reading impressions from someone who hasnt seen Eva all these years. This show will surprise you in a whole lot of ways. It might also infuriate you.

Seda

Its really interesting reading impressions from someone who hasnt seen Eva all these years. This show will surprise you in a whole lot of ways. It might also infuriate you.

There will probably be a lot more. As I said a few days ago, there's a ton I haven't seen.

Aizo

Banned
I want to at least check out a bunch. I bolded the ones I am mostly sure that I won't drop.

Kill La Kill (I'm assuming Trigger won't disappoint me.)
Ace of Diamond
Galieli Donna
Samurai Flamenco (noitanimA Super Sentai? I'm hyped.)
Pupa
Kyoukai no Kanata
BlazBlue (I love the games, therefore, I must see how this ends up.)
Coppelion
Valvrave (Gotta watch one train wreck this Fall.)
Gundam Build Fighters (It's Gundam..)
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta (I really like aviation.)
Kyousou Giga

Am I missing anything? I don't like harems or moe things very much. I haven't finished Ippo or Kuroko, so I won't be watching their new seasons.

Branduil

I wouldn't go as far as say "unbelievable" idiot, but yeah, quite a few dumb people with no sense of self-preservation. Don't know if I'd act much smarter in a situation like that, though. What bothered me the most was how subdued people reacted to several tens of deaths.

I'm talking about
all the kids in the class dying horrific deaths and no one decides to take their kids out of the class, it doesn't make the news, the police don't investigate, etc. Suspension of disbelief is not a concept the show engages.

OceanBlue

I want to at least check out a bunch. I bolded the ones I am mostly sure that I won't drop.

Am I missing anything? I don't like harems or moe things very much. I haven't finished Ippo or Kuroko, so I won't be watching their new seasons.

Lol, in that case, you probably want to avoid a lot of the things on my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom