• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

I can easily think of worse right off the bat, but none of them are in the ones you watched. (well I did put Nao and Reika below her in the long run for reasons stated many times already by others).
Eh, they're not actively annoying me on a semi-frequent basis, so that puts them ahead imo. Still, Nao started off so well. What in the hell are they doing with her?

Narag

So what other movies based on tv series exceed their source material in some manner or another? Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of stuff like:
  • Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6
  • Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer

I know people have spoke highly of a couple Doraemon movies and the first Digimon movie too, right? Just curious what else might have slipped through the cracks. And yes, I realize a lot of the above is due to Hosoda.

Eh, they're not actively annoying me on a semi-frequent basis, so that puts them ahead imo. Still, Nao started off so well. What in the hell are they doing with her?

Well Reika's case, she's just flat out boring, there's even an episode later that practically straight up tells her she's boring (by Wolfrun no less). Feels bad to agree with him so hard.

As for Nao, I think the problem is the fact that Akane and Nao are too similar (and is probably part of the reason why she's paired with Reika more), so they felt the need to somehow... differentiate the two. Akane got most of the perks though.

Really, it's only three months back? They've come a long way from when it was a year delay; I guess all that time it was airing multiple days a week on Cartoon Network or whatever really paid off to close that gap.

It's probably that though they haven't really aired new episodes on weekdays or multiple ones on the same day in some time. Instead, the dub hasn't actually been on a season break anymore like before. They just keep airing new episodes week after week. This probably allowed them to stay at a constant pace with the Japanese episodes instead of like being forever behind once summer hits.

Either that or it was because there was always a gap between the game releases, so they treated it as such, so having a worldwide launch for Pokemon X/Y must be letting the anime be so close.

Nah, doubt that X/Y had any effect on that or the gap in releases. In fact, it's going to be pretty interesting to see if the dub actually does anything different now that X/Y's a worldwide release.

Dresden

So what other movies based on tv series exceed their source material in some manner or another? Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of stuff like:
  • Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6

I know people have spoke highly of a couple Doraemon movies and the first Digimon movie too, right? Just curious what else might have slipped through the cracks. And yes, I realize a lot of the above is due to Hosoda.

Nobita's Dinosaur 2006, yeah. The only other Doraemon movie I've watched - Robot Army - failed to impress, despite having robots. What a waste.

Crayon Shin-chan: Attack of the Adult Empire comes to mind.

It's probably that though they haven't really aired new episodes on weekdays or multiple ones on the same day in some time. Instead, the dub hasn't actually been on a season break anymore like before. They just keep airing new episodes week after week. This probably allowed them to stay at a constant pace with the Japanese episodes instead of like being forever behind once summer hits.

Nah, doubt that X/Y had any effect on that or the gap in releases. In fact, it's going to be pretty interesting to see if the dub actually does anything different now that X/Y's a worldwide release.

Well the Pokemon anime is just one big giant advertisement wagon for the games itself, and it usually gets to the new gen whenever the territory gets the new game. being six months behind or whatever wouldn't make sense now since we're getting a worldwide launch. I do think the games simultaneous launch triggered this as a side effect.

iavi

• Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos.

Syrinx

Well Reika's case, she's just flat out boring, there's even an episode later that practically straight up tells her she's boring (by Wolfrun no less). Feels bad to agree with him so hard.

As for Nao, I think the problem is the fact that Akane and Nao are too similar (and is probably part of the reason why she's paired with Reika more), so they felt the need to somehow... differentiate the two. Akane got most of the perks though.
Yeah I've kinda gotten that feeling.

Quasar

Gatchaman crowds ep 7
Good god the art is terrible.

Love lab ep 7
Good god the art is terrible.

On the other hand, another excellent episode. Riko's little brother segments are great to see especially when he is lovestruck for Maki.

Anything related to Maki and the addition of guys really carry this show.

Definitely hope little brother does not give up on Maki.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
  • Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6

Haruhi

And definitely not Milos.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Gatchaman Crowds 6

Hajime makes Madoka and her Marus look like a character that stepped right out of Apocalypse Now. She is quite possibly the most genki super positive character that I've ever seen in fiction and makes all the characters from Aria look like bitter, cynical fucks.

And yet, somehow, I don't find her annoying or grating. If anything, her unyielding optimism that even Anne from the Green Gables could learn from is somehow endearing. It's not just that she's genki. It's that she's fucking swag with her genki. She's probably more positive than all the Precures and the Doremis and My Little Ponies and whatever other magical girl characters put together. lol
That's a really bold claim. Pinkie Pie is already just under Kafuka in terms of being so positive it loops back into psychopathy.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That's a really bold claim. Pinkie Pie is already just under Kafuka in terms of being so positive it loops back into psychopathy.
The thing is, there's also indications that she is completely self-aware. So she's not just insanely positive because she doesn't know any better. I'm not sure if that makes her better or worse though. lol

• Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6

Fairy Tail: Phoenix of the whatever the title was. One Piece Film Z. Bleach Hell Verse.

We Are Feathers 5 - It's kind of amazing how dull and uninteresting this show is. Even I am struggling to come up with reasons to actually keep watching...

So, in this episode, the Feathers save a timid old woman from a scam-artist phantom thief. We see the woman riding around in circles on a bus, we learn about how she's so shy that she won't even tell a bartender that she's making the drink wrong (and instead will buy the thing daily, take one sip, and leave after seeing that it was wrong again), and more! What fun!

Now, there is an actual mystery here, and I didn't entirely guess it, so that's a plus to the episode I guess, but still, that doesn't forgive it for the tediously slow pace, almost complete lack of action, and generally boring nature of both the episode and the characters. This just is not particularly good, sadly enough. And in this episode, it's not even an action anime; it's just a boring mystery-drama episode, with a couple of seconds of action near the end once they catch the villain. This... is not good anime. Maybe someone could use it as a sleep aid, though? That sounds like a fine idea!

Oh, and yeah, zero seconds of Milky Holmes this time. The new generic police girl appears for like two seconds, but otherwise it's all Feathers, the old woman, and the other minor characters of the episode.

CorvoSol

The thing is, there's also indications that she is completely self-aware. So she's not just insanely positive because she doesn't know any better. I'm not sure if that makes her better or worse though. lol

I dunno, a self-aware horse sounds pretty insane to me. If I were a three year old girl it would be the most insanely positive birthday present of my life.

Haitai Nanafa 14

fx6gns3l.jpg

Only somewhat colorful as before but still just as amusing.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
So I was desperate for entertainment while working out this week and remembered that my cable provider has an Anime on Demand channel, which is basically a dumping ground for Crunchyroll catalogue stuff among a few other things. Well, the only show that a.) had an episode one viewable and b.) I hadn't already seen was something called Shinigami no Ballad, apparently localized as Momo the Girl God of Death.

It's some mid-00s WOWOW dealio and utterly unremarkable, but I just have to comment on the hilarious fact that every character in the English dub mispronounces the word "shinigami" as "shinigomi". This isn't some isolated occurrence, either; it is consistently pronounced incorrectly, and it's just the stupidest thing. I mean, it's a bad dub in general--all of the performances are lifeless and stilted, and there are some voices that are hilariously mismatched to their characters like the titular Momo, who is a loli but has a deep and sultry adult voice--but a single word being blatantly mispronounced by the entire cast is something new for me.

I mean, clearly everyone was being coached to say "shinigomi", which makes it all the more bizarre that not a single person involved with the production spoke up and said "hey guys, it's not actually pronounced this way." Hell, even Garzey's Wing got "yamatotakerunomikoto" right. Are there any examples of this kind of thing in other series? Excluding, of course, L/R mixups, inflection changes, etc.

Aizo

Banned
Damn. I was just curious when the Hanasaku Iroha bluray comes out, so I checked the website. October. Awh...

CorvoSol

Turn A Gundam 21

Well, as far as I am concerned, this is officially one of the best series in the entire franchise. I'm completely in love with the rustic theme the music so often has, and the characters of Diana Soreil and Loran Cehak have me fully engaged. This episode was every germophobe's worst nightmare, as Diana is made to work in the blood and refuse of a thousand sick soldiers, and she does it all willingly. Lily Borjano, jealous that Diana is so freely speaking with Guin, tries to make her life hell, but Diana bears it all and learns another valuable lesson about the lives of the people her army is fighting. It's like that three episode stint on the Vegan homeworld in Gundam AGE, except that it's good, and I nobody is suddenly twirling their mustachio.

Meanwhile, Kihel Heim is learning about the pressures of ruling an entire nation, as assassination attempts grow into what is a very, very thinly veiled rebellion against her right to rule. Lt. Harry, who somehow manages to figure out that Kihel Heim and Diana Soreil are not the same person but hasn't figured out that Loran Cehak and Laura Rola are, is proving himself a loyal retainer to the crown, which is pretty damn unusual for a Char clone.

The best part of the entire episode, though, is the surgical removal of a man's leg with a "sterilized" hand saw. Girl puts a goddamn bucket under a hole in the bed designed to siphon his blood down as the guy screams in terror and the doctor saws his leg off. Diana is then required to pick that bucket full of blood up and dump it in the river (oh God, the sheer irresponsibility of disposal of biowaste in this episode is nightmarish to behold, but faithful enough to the setting.) And this is all without thinking about whether or not the girl was also required to take the man's severed leg and dispose of it, too.

Loran's breaking down at seeing his Queen washing soiled sheets takes a close second. Kid is so damn earnest, and everyone (except Sochie, I guess) in this show bears their abuse in such a humble way that it strikes quite the contrast with most other Gundam shows, where SOMEONE would have shouted "IT'S NOT FAIR!" at this point.

And I'd like to say how thankful I am that, in 21 episodes, no one has complained of "adult thinking!" that noise bugs me more than most anything in UC.

Shergal

Gatchaman 6
A world where everything is ugly is not a world I want to live in.

It's really a shame the show is so bad, because there is a lot of potential in the concept and the script so far has been pretty neat.

flawfuls

• Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece Movie 6

Most of the older Crayon Shin-chan Movies.

CorvoSol

Casshern gonna rip that little girl's mechanical intestines out.

Dai-Guard 13

You know, in spite of the less than stellar animation in this show, I think the writing really works. The story of average people piloting giant robots in what is fast becoming less about kicking monstrous ass and more about a conflict between civilian defense corporations and the military is fairly well thought out, I think. This episode sees Shirota landing back at 21st Century Defense, and subsequently dealing with the pissed off members of PR division 2 after he burned them and helped the military build Kokubogar. As Akagi helps smooth things out, we also see Busujima, the ANPO colonel losing more and more face, following a series of debacles he could have avoided if he hadn't been so desperate to save face. Some issues about the use of OE weaponry, which is basically nukes. And of course, the hostile coup d'etat at 21CD by Fatty McBiglips.

Meanwhile, Akagi and Ibuki are definitely pretty damn chummy at this point in the show. She's practically snuggled up on his shoulder as they hold a hushed conversation at one point.

CorvoSol

All while "A Path" is playing.

And the entire sequence is portrayed as beautiful, voluntary, natural, and moving. God, Casshern Sins is a fucked up show.

Glass Fleet 14

So, in addition to being a Prince-in-hiding, sole possessor of ancient and "secret" Royal Family Super Technology, Expert Swordsman, Ventokinetic, Charismatic, Space Piratin', Colossal Bitch, Cleo now has a HEALING FACTOR. Because, you know, he wasn't broken enough.

Evil Emperor Betty would like to remind you that he is Evil, and to do that, he rapes Michel. And that's horrible. I'd care more, but I don't.

Imer is the only character I like, really, and that because she's voiced by Luci Christian. Some of this stuff is like it was written ten centuries ago, though, with the "Wicked Traitour" receiving his "Verily Just Desserts" or something. I don't know. The point is that entire plot was stupid and cliche as hell.

Articalys

There's not really a lot interesting to see here, especially since everything's sub-1000, but for completeness' sake, via something, the remainder of last week's sales list:
Code:
2013 08/05~08/11 BD List
-- (*43)	*40	**,754	386,756	*16	Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q (Evangelion 3.33)
-- (*50)	**3	**,694	**7,956	**2	Little Busters! v8
-- (*59)	*36	**,575	*11,724	**4	Kurenai no Buta
-- (*61)	*14	**,565	*19,606	**3	Love Live! v5
-- (*65)	*17	**,520	*13,883	**3	Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken v7
-- (*68)	*44	**,505	*52,601	**7	ONE PIECE Film Z LE
-- (*72)	*56	**,445	*19,822	**7	ONE PIECE Film Z RE
-- (*73)	**2	**,442	**7,925	**2	Zoids BD Box LE
-- (*75)	*10	**,419	**3,628	**2	Zoids BD Box RE
-- (*79)	*68	**,379	*16,975	**8	Koto no Ha no Niwa
-- (*81)	*58	**,363	*37,485	*64	Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa
-- (*82)	*74	**,357	*24,055	*16	Love Live! v2
-- (*83)	*75	**,351	*21,599	*11	Love Live! v3
-- (*85)	*18	**,346	*15,958	**3	Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% v2
-- (*88)	*76	**,342	*19,205	*40	Tonari no Totoro
-- (*89)	*72	**,341	*21,739	**8	Love Live! v4
-- (*90)	*80	**,339	*17,329	*33	Majo no Takkyuubin
-- (*91)	*79	**,336	*32,313	*21	Love Live! v1
-- (*92)	*33	**,335	*15,992	**3	To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S v2
-- (*96)	*52	**,296	**7,992	**3	Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. v2
-- (*98)	*51	**,284	**4,367	**3	Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rouge

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gatchaman 6
A world where everything is ugly is not a world I want to live in.

It's really a shame the show is so bad, because there is a lot of potential in the concept and the script so far has been pretty neat.

I guess this is where I'm the blind guy who doesn't see why the show looks bad.

Maybe I'm blinded by Hajime and her awesomeness.

--
Speaking of which, this is something that did look weird:
abbHpkfl.jpg

Theonik

CorvoSol

Just be glad everything was robots. Otherwise we'd hit a new level

Samurai Jack has taught me that robot guts are just a way of getting real guts past the censors. Everyone in Casshern Sins has leprosy.

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam 8

Uso is a huge loser and a massive idiot. His back-talk to Ms. Marbet in particular pisses me off. She gives it to him straight, that these people will die without him, and that the Zanscare aren't something he can run away from, and that all of this will come back to bite him even if he runs, and what does he say "Your logic is irrational! I have something I have to do! I want to go home!" So, essentially, no argument at all, just "WAH I WANNA GO HOME." And Shakti tries to take that stupid baby with her a SECOND time. I mean c'mon. You'll shirk all your responsibilities but this one? Kay.

Anyway, I'm guessing we're going to be seeing a LOT of this guillotine repeating in Uso's head, since it seems to have been his defining moment, which he promptly missed. Meanwhile, Ms. Marbet proves that she should have been the goddamn protagonist of this show and not fucking Mighty Max, but since she's not a Newtype, over the age of twenty, and not named Tobia Arronax, she can't keep up. Still, girl pulls off better maneuvers than dorky Uso even as she's losing ground, ejecting the Top in order to break free from the enemy's grip.

Oh, and I guess Lt. Cronicle is doing some stuff for people. He never wears the mask anymore, and I'm beginning to question why he ever did.

CorvoSol

School Days 5

Hey. HEY. Hey Makoto, do you know who this motherfucker is up here? This is Arthur, King of Britain. You know what happened to him? His girl cheated on him with his bro, and you know what he did? Started a fucking war so fucking violent the goddamn POPE had to beg him to stop. And this is after he'd fucking conquered Rome, chopped off a giant's balls, slain a dragon and found the fucking Cup of Christ. And this dumb bastard still picked a fight with him by sleeping with his woman.

Maybe, and I know she's not a sword wielding pissed off Anglo who slays giants and dragons and witches for breakfast, but maybe, just MAYBE,
cheating on Katsura is going to have some serious fucking consequences here, kiddo. You want Sekai that bad? Break up with Katsura. People have started wars over this shit, man. You might think pretty little Katsura is too gentle to resist, but hey, Samson seemed perfectly harmless when they plowed his farm, till he brought that goddamn temple down on everyone's head.

Like, seriously, though, Makoto is manipulative in a way Lelouch wishes Geass could let him be. This is like the time I used cheat codes to make it so that both Visas and the Handmaiden fell in love with the Jedi Exile. Makoto's problem with Katsura isn't that she's high maintenance, its that she's low yield. He's totally okay with her when she's rubbing up against him, too, but she's just not as willing as Sekai. And while I don't think Sekai is as innocent as I could argue she is, something about the way he keeps silencing her when she's telling him "no" bothers me. No means yes is a bullshit bit and maybe I'm not familiar with good ol' fashioned tsundere ways, but this Makoto kid bugs me to no end.

And while fan service doesn't usually bug me, having two giant asses in the foreground of the frame is a bit much, I think.

Also fucking Sauron the Enemy of All Free Peoples went to the pool today. A joke about her being as flat as the sides of Barad Dur goes here.

Anyway, the point is, a tangled web just got wove, and I need to see some mother loving justice unfold here soon.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gatchaman Crowds Episode 6: Not getting the hate for this show, or rather the ones to profess to hate this show have thus far lacked meaningful articulation into the accusations of mediocrity. Indeed I rather marveling in how this show has instead of devolving into dull monster of the week pablum that other shows are currently experiencing. It is a bit slow and meandering since Gatchaman Crowds has decided to be a critique and examination on the nature of social media. Also, I think we could solve the energy crisis if we manage to harness the sheer genki energy of Hajimi. Indeed I have figured out what makes her different for other hyperactive ballasts, she has insight and awareness of the surrounding narrative rather then just being a ditzy coldcuckoolander.

vareon

Turn A Gundam 21

Well, as far as I am concerned, this is officially one of the best series in the entire franchise. I'm completely in love with the rustic theme the music so often has, and the characters of Diana Soreil and Loran Cehak have me fully engaged. This episode was every germophobe's worst nightmare, as Diana is made to work in the blood and refuse of a thousand sick soldiers, and she does it all willingly. Lily Borjano, jealous that Diana is so freely speaking with Guin, tries to make her life hell, but Diana bears it all and learns another valuable lesson about the lives of the people her army is fighting. It's like that three episode stint on the Vegan homeworld in Gundam AGE, except that it's good, and I nobody is suddenly twirling their mustachio.

Meanwhile, Kihel Heim is learning about the pressures of ruling an entire nation, as assassination attempts grow into what is a very, very thinly veiled rebellion against her right to rule. Lt. Harry, who somehow manages to figure out that Kihel Heim and Diana Soreil are not the same person but hasn't figured out that Loran Cehak and Laura Rola are, is proving himself a loyal retainer to the crown, which is pretty damn unusual for a Char clone.

The best part of the entire episode, though, is the surgical removal of a man's leg with a "sterilized" hand saw. Girl puts a goddamn bucket under a hole in the bed designed to siphon his blood down as the guy screams in terror and the doctor saws his leg off. Diana is then required to pick that bucket full of blood up and dump it in the river (oh God, the sheer irresponsibility of disposal of biowaste in this episode is nightmarish to behold, but faithful enough to the setting.) And this is all without thinking about whether or not the girl was also required to take the man's severed leg and dispose of it, too.

Loran's breaking down at seeing his Queen washing soiled sheets takes a close second. Kid is so damn earnest, and everyone (except Sochie, I guess) in this show bears their abuse in such a humble way that it strikes quite the contrast with most other Gundam shows, where SOMEONE would have shouted "IT'S NOT FAIR!" at this point.

And I'd like to say how thankful I am that, in 21 episodes, no one has complained of "adult thinking!" that noise bugs me more than most anything in UC.

It always warms my heart when someone is enjoying Turn A Gundam.

Theonik

Nichijou 12
Pretty relatable episode again, namely Yuuko's experiences again, what with the homework one and the wallet one later of which had me in stitches. Nano is a crafty one too. I was
going to try and cheat Hakase in exactly the same way to get the key off.
Tsun, continues to be great too.

Ojamajo Doremi 17
That's a great teacher if I ever saw one.
Also that's very sweet and all but you'd think the kid would have practised the trumpet all those years.

Ojamajo Doremi 18
The teacher's bike gave me serious Beemo baby vibes. Also that was incredibly reckless of Hadzuki there. Like shiiiit.

Ojamajo Doremi 19
Dumbest kidnappers in the history of ever. If it weren't for Hadzuki being nice they'd be screwed bit time.

Ojamajo Doremi 20
In this episode we learn the dangers of gambling. Stupid Majo Rika. She sorta deserves it. Also with her alcoholic ways. Ending almost had me expecting Xzibit to pop out with a pimp my ride description.
I must also confess I really like Majo Ruka's fairy.

Ojamajo Doremi 21
So Majo Rika does have a heart after all. She's tsun is all.
Her
losing the mahou dou
is even dumber though considering how important it seems to actually be.
No wonder she's so depressed

Ojamajo Doremi 22
Their magic seems to fluctuate in power in quite odd ways. I'd have thought their magic was strong enough to make a mattress and save her from that fall without using the magical stage but I guess they just wanted them all to run out of magical spheres because plot.

Ojamajo Doremi 23
I mentioned the Toei shenanigans before so I'll toss those aside for now.
Man the Aiko drama is real as fuck. Also that wood-cutting scene. Shiiiiiiiiiit.
Ojamajo Kokiburi
Ha Doremi gets the least magic spheres.

Shergal

Junkers Come Here
As a film, I feel a bit ambivalent on it. For one, it's extremely restrained in a very refreshing way and its attempt at such tone in a family drama, without relying on the cliche of a dead parent or playing up the emotionality (for the most part) is commendable. The moment to moment directing is also extremely skilful, as expected from Junichi Satou, and helps build a pleasant and engrossing level of reality in its attention to detail and inventive framing. I really quite like how well the entire screen exploited; you will hardly have a shot that isn't just long enough to encompass what's needed. Most scenes are well paced and have the right amount of time put into them to be effective while watching.
On the other hand, the script is really not very tight. I think there's just too many little subplots and, as well-handled most individual sequences are by themselves, many end up feeling perfunctory by the end of the film. It also fails at establishing itself early, I didn't know if I was dealing with a typical "mascot film" or something else until well into it. I think it tried to do too much, and a more focused approach centered either on the relationship between Hiromi and her family or on her misadventures with Junkers would have made for a stronger end-result. As it is, I don't even know why we needed
a magical talking dog that makes miracles come true
for the type of story that was being told.

As a production, though, this is extremely impressive. The amount of detail in the art and animation (but especially in the animation) feels effortless and draws you in at times. I read at Anipages that animators were assigned full scenes instead of shots, so the tone is never broken by the drawings and animation director Kazuo Komatsubara did a superb job pooling the talent together.
But really, it is extremely well-animated. The acting is subtle but realistic, it compensates a lot for the script's weaknesses by establishing the characters confidently and there is a surprisingly huge amount of movement. Particularly, the scene of Hiromi running in the snow and her monologue at the beach were some of the best moments (the beach one being animated by Iso, no less), but the whole thing is extremely even. Hiromi scaring Junkers, the early scene at the kitchen where she's talking on the phone, and the entire introductory sequence were a joy to watch.

One unfortunate thing is that the highly appealing watercolour backgrounds, as well as the low-key nature of the film reminded me of Only Yesterday and at many points I just couldn't help but think how much this can't compare to it. It's not a criticism, because hardly anything can compare with Only Yesterday, but it bugged me throughout the film. They even had the characteristic faded edges at many points and one flashback in particular looked like the childhood segments of OY taken up a notch.
By itself it's still extremely pleasing to the eyes, so no biggie.

The most surprising thing about the movie is that the little bubbles in that dreamy scene were animated by Mamoru Kurosawa. You know, that guy who directed the worse than mediocre Shinsekai #6 and Gatchaman #4? The bubbles were superb. It guess this is a textbook example of why not all animators should try to be directors, lol.

As it is, I can certainly recommend this to anyone for a nice, enjoyable family film and for animated artistry of utmost finesse (seriously, it's that good), but it's not very memorable as a whole.

Theonik

C3 Club 07
iXI01oj5ONRAW.png
igJodgYSBIJho.png

How you think you look like JoJo posing. How you actually look like.
Silly references aside. This was much easier to stomach than last week but still pretty bad. Airsoft is serious business.
With what that girl is dying I'm expecting Miyakuchi to have killed someone. I mean someone might have died this episode.
Also don't forget doujinshi are totally edgy and cool.

Ojamajo Doremi 24
And I guess that's the end of that.
They could have ended it sooner if they just asked for the mahou dou in the first place but I suppose the battle was a better way to end it.
So it happens now too. I was spoiled about this from the Umakoshi artbook but...
Ojamajo Pop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom