• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Shame that. All I know about the series is from what I've absorbed from this thread:
- Brother somehow ignores sister for years and discovers she's into eroge a bit too much.
- Other characters appear
- ??????
- The unforgivable ending.

Overall, I think I've walked away from this better off.

Its not a horrible show in terms of production and execution. Just the subject matter is out there and Kirino is a terrible bitch.

Joe Molotov

Shame that. All I know about the series is from what I've absorbed from this thread:
- Brother somehow ignores sister for years and discovers she's into eroge a bit too much.
- ??????

Watching Oreimo makes you a stronger person.

It's funny how Takeuchi just didn't care to depict how attacks looked much of the time. Transformations and undoing them were more sudden and direct.

Well it's not being animated, so there's one thing.

- ??????

This usually happens to me very rarily, so clearly it did something to me.

Mr.Jeff

Watching Oreimo makes you a stronger person.
Judging by the replies in the last few pages, it makes you an angrier person.

Whereas I can carry on with my life focusing my rage on why I'm so shit at Super Meat Boy instead and only basely judging the series on its character designs and the art it provides.

Wait, that doesn't sound good either...

cajunator

Banned
When it comes to anime, I don't think that matters.

I have a sister.

Youre pretty much right though. It doesnt really matter.
Just because someone has a sister or any other attribute doesnt mean they cant like or dislike something. Its just pigeonholing people.

CorvoSol

This is a country I would asuredly visit.
Complete with a flag consisting of a phase changing orange with O.A.T! emblazoned on the front.

Produce and produce alone shall adorn the National Coat of Arms.

like I said before, society isn't worth the paper is printed on.

You've said this twice, and while I'm not really overly interested in why, and I really, really don't want to be that guy, what you should be saying is "Society isn't worth the paper it is printed on."

Again, I'm really sorry, 'cuz I make those mistakes, too, and I'm by no means Mr. Perfect Grammar, but it was driving me crazy.

R.I.P

Uchouten Kazoku 7

Slower episode this week, though the bath scenes were quite funny once
Ginkaku and Kinkaku arrived.
The revelation near the end
that the father was out getting drunk with Yajirou on the night he got caught
explains how such a strong tanuki got caught and why Yajirou is holed up in that well.

faridmon

Yeah, we all saw what happened when Pokemon was mainstream in the 90s, it was corrupting all of us kids and stuff.

ugh, i even gotten into my parents and we were banned from anything Pokemon. It was shattering to see your friends enjoying TCG whilst you are just a bystander...

/Childhood Trauma

santeesioux

ugh, i even gotten into my parents and we were banned from anything Pokemon. It was shattering to see your friends enjoying TCG whilst you are just a bystander...

/Childhood Trauma

My group of friends in elementary school were like the only ones that never got into Pokemon, but it was always weird when you'd hear about some kid's parents taking that kind of stuff away from them. For me it was my grandma and my R.L. Stine books, but luckily my parents didn't let her take them to burn them.

cajunator

Banned

/Childhood Trauma

Why the hell would someone deny their kid to play Pokemon?

I don't know that I've ever seen a page of this thread I'd be comfortable showing to your mother.

My mother has seen this thread. She thinks its nice that I can converse with like minded anime fans. she hasnt really delved into the details though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My mother was pretty accepting of my hobbies like Lego and Nintendo games. She even queued up with my friend and I when we went to see Miyamoto.

I guess it means she is one of the few mothers in the world to have Miyamoto's autograph.

santeesioux

My mother has seen this thread. She thinks its nice that I can converse with like minded anime fans. she hasnt really delved into the details though.

That's a good opinion to have. I don't know about you guys, but i'd be too embarrassed to talk about the stuff i watch with friends/coworkers irl. Online peeps are the only ones i can talk with about anime.

My mother was pretty accepting of my hobbies like Lego and Nintendo games. She even queued up with my friend and I when we went to see Miyamoto.

I guess it means she is one of the few mothers in the world to have Miyamoto's autograph.

have you had the talk with her yet?

the one about butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom