• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
You can find oodles here.

eYBbGyjl.jpg

These are pretty good I will admit.

HAha

By Satelight, a 25 episode BL anime about cajunator's moe-ness.

You don't love it. :(

I love the Akarin!

Also I forgot to reply to your question about Yuno's decals the other day. I unfortunately didn't get them because I bought her secondhand, but she came with one other face that wasn't just the blank one you put stickers on which is great because I think I would have fucked them up somehow.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Think I like my lowercase one better.
Lowercae eh.
By Madhouse, a 21 episode romance anime about bgbw's becoming god.
Apparently I can't get away from the love aspect, but at least the ending is good.

How will we know when it's over?
When I look up, say "tomorrow is another day" and the camera pans upwards toward the sky while a ballad of the OP plays in the background.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
By Madhouse, a 11 episode historical anime about kayos90's yaoi collection.
"Hello, I'm your host kayos90, and welcome to a butt to butt look at the history of yoai. Over the next eleven episodes we'll go from the balls to the tip of everything yoai and see just what makes this subsection of the Japanimation animation industry so fascinating. Starting all the way from the wood carvings of ancient Japan to modern day yoai experiences like the hit arcade game 'Glory Hole in New York'"

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
"Hello, I'm your host kayos90, and welcome to a butt to butt look at the history of yoai. Over the next eleven episodes we'll go from the balls to the tip of everything yoai and see just what makes this subsection of the Japanimation animation industry so fascinating. Starting all the way from the wood carvings of ancient Japan to modern day yoai experiences like the hit arcade game 'Glory Hole in New York'"

I laughed at this way harder than I should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom