• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronoexe

"Hello, I'm your host kayos90, and welcome to a butt to butt look at the history of yoai. Over the next eleven episodes we'll go from the balls to the tip of everything yoai and see just what makes this subsection of the Japanimation animation industry so fascinating. Starting all the way from the wood carvings of ancient Japan to modern day yoai experiences like the hit arcade game 'Glory Hole in New York'"

I read this with Shadow kanji voice. Now i cant stop laughing.

Go_Ly_Dow

By Gonzo, a 26 episode harem anime about duckroll's suffering.

By Zexcs, a 300 episode horror anime about DTL's yandere stalker.

Chronoexe

I also live in a small apartment complex with five other girls who vary in cuteness.

image.php

Metrotab

Banned
By Bones, a 7 episode drama anime about Metrotab's love life.

Oh wow, 7 episodes of me walking around campus without any romantic engagement whatsoever to my classmates.

Articalys

By Xebec, a 1 episode fantasy anime about Kana Hanazawa's homo adventures.
By Gonzo, a 12 episode horror anime about Tomokazu Sugita's hallucinations.
By J.C. Staff, a 26 episode fantasy anime about Norio Wakamoto's homo adventures.
And...
By AIC, a 12 episode mystery anime about Kodaka Hasegawa's stalking adventures.
Welp, I accidentally managed to generate Haganai... kind of. Show's over, folks.

Tenumi

Banned
Motto To LOVE-ru: 06

Still not quite sure what images are post-able or not. I've seen nipples posted while tagged NSFW, but I've been warned before not to post them. I dunno.

Beach
alien
watermelon antics, Math tutoring, and moe Lala this episode.

I don't know that I've ever seen a page of this thread I'd be comfortable showing to your mother.

I have no trouble showing this thread or any page of this thread to my mother.

What if she doesn't know english ?

----------------

By Madhouse, a 3 episode drama anime about R_thanatos's hikikomori adventures.

Hum i guess this will be a commercial sucess , then !

By J.C. Staff, a 26 episode fantasy anime about Norio Wakamoto's homo adventures.

Fund this !!!
Fund this dammit !

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Motto To LOVE-ru: 06

Still not quite sure what images are post-able or not. I've seen nipples posted while tagged NSFW, but I've been warned before not to post them. I dunno.

Beach
alien
watermelon antics, Math tutoring, and moe Lala this episode.

ive been trying to make it through the 1st season of this, but its very boring, i like fanservice but thats literally all the show has, i wanted to get through this cause i know darkness has some kind of story with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom