• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
Yes! Precure 5 - 37

Wh-what do you mean it's not healthy to live on a diet of nothing but choux creams?!

Everything I thought I knew is a lie!

Jarmel

Banned
Clannad AS is arguably KyoAni's best work so whatever. I don't know why you enjoy being a jackass but its kind of annoying. To me Clannad AS is one of the best series ever made, it was an absolute blast to watch.

Wrong word usage. You're stating that Clannad AS is arguable KyoAni's most highly regarded work in the public. What the public thinks of it doesn't mean it's their best work unless you equate highly regarded and best as being the same thing which it's not.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Saying someone is wrong isn't being a jackass, using MAL's aggregates scores as if they mean something, though...

And I say you're wrong. At least I'm not wishing that Clannad was never made available for purchase in your home country.

If MAL's aggregate scores meant anything, that'd mean that Angel Beats is actually a good anime.

And we know that isn't true.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wrong word usage. You're stating that Clannad AS is arguable KyoAni's most highly regarded work in the public. What the public thinks of it doesn't mean it's their best work unless you equate highly regarded and best as being the same thing which it's not.

My point was that the notion that some people might consider it the best isn't some ridiculously far fetched idea. I really don't know why he feels like going out of his way to insult me when possible but its aggravating.

cnet128

Banned
Yes! Precure 5 - 38

Milk rewrites the story of Cinderella with Nozomi in the lead role!

This results in the clumsiest Cinderella in the history of anything ever. Not to mention the most amicable wicked stepmother and stepsisters. At least Coco makes a good prince, though that's kiiiiiiind of cheating.

Nightmare magic is powerful stuff, though. Not content with just taking people into the world of the story, this time it even allowed the Cures to bring back a little souvenir after the fighting was over and done with. Next time you should get the Nightmare folks to take you inside a story about a treasure vault, bring back a few gold ingots and become filthy rich. Oh wait, you've already got Karen. Never mind then.

sleepykyo

I'm confused. Isn't Attack on Titan considered good? Is it another case of SAO where it is really bad, but people are so hard up for something other than cute girls doing cute things that they latch on the first thing they see (while they somehow overlook Fate Zero)?

I'm confused. Isn't Attack on Titan considered good? Is it another case of SAO where it is really bad, but people are so hard up for something other than cute girls doing cute things that they latch on the first thing they see (while they somehow overlook Fate Zero)?

The franchise is good...just the production values leave things less then pleasing, though I guess lots of people have either just not noticed it or tout it as the greatest anime theyve ever seen...even here on this site.

Dynedom

Majestic Prince - 21

In all honesty, this "Eve before battle" type episode made me remember that Gundam Unicorn's final episode will eventually be coming and has filled me with excitement for that.

Tenumi

Banned
Clannad AS is arguably KyoAni's best work so whatever. I don't know why you enjoy being a jackass but its kind of annoying. To me Clannad AS is one of the best series ever made, it was an absolute blast to watch.

If it helps, I agree with you about Clannad AS.

Also, since Attack on Titan is apparently one of Toonami's top requested shows apparently... whenever that gets dubbed I guess I'll have to watch it. At least it won't be a hatewatch...
at first.

Mature

Via Italian sources, a new rumor to add to the ongoing Pretty Cure/Gangnam Girls saga: apparently Toei has sold overseas distribution right for the Pretty Cure franchise to Saban. Again, all still just rumors at this point without any solid proof, but you people enjoy speculation.
Can't wait to consistently ruin the days of the PreCure acolytes on here by using names and terminology used in Sabans version.

Theonik

I like Saban
image.php

Tenumi supports the illuminati confirmed.

cnet128

Banned
My pillows are pretty barren though, and I really haven't seen a casing that I would like.

Even the official Cure Peace one made me feel a bit uncomfortable since it's using her crybaby expressions more.

Well, you just made me search for Cure Peace cushion/dakimakura cover images.

I'm guessing this must be the one you were talking about, which is actually pretty cute. I also found some other images on the way that were distinctly NSFW and very delicious indeed, so this was an entirely worthy little quest XD

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 7

Best. Shiritori match. Ever.

I felt vaguely vindicated when
"luminol" was one of the words Sakura had prepared as backup to counter Natsuki's counters
because that was the one I'd been mentally urging Natsuki to use. What-do-you-mean-I've-been-playing-too-much-Gyakuten-Saiban.

Also I thought the show missed a trick there. They should have snuck in "chihayaburu" as one of Sakura's many "ru" words. Would've been perfect.

Well, you just made me search for Cure Peace cushion/dakimakura cover images.

I'm guessing this must be the one you were talking about, which is actually pretty cute. I also found some other images on the way that were distinctly NSFW and very delicious indeed, so this was an entirely worthy little quest XD

Yeah it's that one. just feels weeird.

cnet128

Banned
The hand belongs to Captain Hook.

Haaaaaaaarsh.

I know AoT has some pacing and animation issues, but it's not nearly as bad as some people here like to make out >.> I mean, it's never bored me, and I already read the manga and know exactly what's going to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom