• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Steins;Gate 16

Yo DAAAAAAAAAMN!

I can't say I saw Daru being Suzu's father coming. Props to Mayuri for putting all of the pieces together.

It's odd how Suzu dies in the year 2000 no matter what happens. Either she remembers her duty suddenly and goes insane or she dies of illness. Well this way they're able to change the divergence number more (though not enough) and I guess get them an IBN 5100 (though they didn't say this outright, but I don't know how it would change if they didn't get one). And Mayuri lives to see beyond 7:30 Aug 13. She may not be out of the woods yet though.

So back when Okabe and Mayuri were in grade school, Mayuri's grandmother died. They showed this a number of times. 2000 would put the two of them in grade school. So...was Suzu Mayuri's grandmother?

Enough for tonight.

I do so enjoy reading Steins;Gate impressions.
its fun to read reactions to terrible anime but its just as nice reading reactions to a good cliffhanger show.

Mature

I have. SAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.hack. .hack is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
People need to get into the habit of declaring which .hack they're talking. If you're talking about SIGN, while I disagree, it does have a glacial pacing that can turn people off. If you're talking about Project .hack and .hack conglomerate as a whole, then haha— sure it is.

People need to get into the habit of declaring which .hack they're talking. If you're talking about SIGN, while I disagree, it does have a glacial pacing that can turn people off. If you're talking about Project .hack and .hack conglomerate as a whole, then haha— sure it is.

Only talking about anime here. Played the first game for 4 hours then stopped since I wasn't having fun at all. Haven't seen any other anime but Sign and I think like 5 or 6 episodes of the Twilight one.

Only talking about anime here. Played the first game for 4 hours then stopped since I wasn't having fun at all. Haven't seen any other anime but Sign and I think like 5 or 6 episodes of the Twilight one.

We don't talk about that one.

I haven't played .hack//LINK yet (it's the only game I haven't), but I plan to correct that when I get my PSP fixed.

My legs are throbbing in pain and it's bothering me. Know who else's legs isn't being useful? DUNE

Cashew Sins 15

YGe4jNh.jpg

Get it?

Cashew and Tsundried Tomato travel along, and Tomato is starting to show her dried side towards Cashew as she learns more about him. This episode is all about Dune and his struggle to live, to dry out the land so Cashews and other products no longer grew outside of Moonshine. We did get a cool fighting scene out of it, and it reminds us that Cashews are elegant as FUCK!

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Episode 20
The extra three minutes were so worth it for this battle. It was just plain awesome for the Domel forces v Okita (thought Okita lets his Yamato get beat up way too much, looking back over the episodes). And on that point
I would have thought he'd have been more careful with it now that Wave Motion Energy was pretty much offline for this. Ought to have first priority to get it online instead of challenging Domel head on there.

Minor characters getting in on the combat was effective way to spend time and add some extra element to the fight, Got attached to a few though.
Poor Kobashi trying to take out the whole ship. Teared up a bit. Thankfully my Sawamura took out that one carrier alone. That was the single most epic thing in this whole episode. His one tiny fighter doing it all.

Plot
Chuckled a bit when they got Yuki instead of Yurisha
. Also did I hear fav va Kaji, Yuki as Norran?

rozen maiden 4

still not entirely sure whats going on, but its fun enough to-

shoes.jpg

my heart :X

its always those unexpected adorable stuff that gets you good.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Jormungand - 03

PLb72Es.png
iVmCBmi.png

:sdburton and crazy girls with no pantsu? yes please!

Glad to see they're building on Jonah with each episode, my early fears would be that he would remain
an emotionless killing machine without much of a personality but it looks like that won't happen.
Though
keep him away from Koko, she belongs to Valmet!

Why would you want to sleep on something that you're pretending is hard as a rock?

Because she'll protect me in her big strong arms. <3

I'll stuff her with bricks to make the experience real.

Syrinx

Cardcaptor Sakura 59

Tomoyo, if you're going to tell Shaoran to be honest with his feelings about Sakura, you can't have her pulled away for camcorder footage when he's about to confess to her.

cajunator

Banned
Jormungand - 03

Glad to see they're building on Jonah with each episode, my early fears would be that he would remain
an emotionless killing machine without much of a personality but it looks like that won't happen.
Though
keep him away from Koko, she belongs to Valmet!

Because she'll protect me in her big strong arms. <3

I'll stuff her with bricks to make the experience real.

some use soft filler, some use bricks, some use their imagination, some use their-

fertygo

That implies Sign had a good story.

Although you can read I'm not saying that, its does.. SIGN's more like supplement for .hack's game, so that's why so many episode that just about the MMO hijinks of the cast.. the main plot also throwback to the plot that the game covering.

If for just for insanity and action 2 hour .hack G.U trilogy CG movie also please you more than SAO.

Kirito can only wish casting
Unlimited Blade Works
like Haseo in that movie!

LOL that movie suck ass, better than Advent Children though.

mhs004

Mushibugyo 17

Really enjoyed this episode. Showed how awesome Ooka was I hope to see more fighting from him in the future. Next episode looks great I'm expecting some good fights..

The first half of the show was meh at best but I'm loving the second half so far.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 9

The best characters in this show are Pop and the fairies. To think at the end Dodo did Doremi's homework, therefore proving that however dumb and clumsy she is, she's still smarter than Doremi.

That was some piss she took in the bed though.

Mushibugyo 17

Really enjoyed this episode. Showed how awesome Ooka was I hope to see more fighting from him in the future. Next episode looks great I'm expecting some good fights..

The first half of the show was meh at best but I'm loving the second half so far.

the change in pacing in the 2nd half is incredible.

The simple fact that the danger is now localised and that they are far away from their home base allow for me intresting fights and also more intresting characters to appear( on both sides )
Trully excellent this second part.

TWGOK GODDESS 04

Somewhat enjoyable. Pretty much a straight adaptation plus or minus the speed they decide to run through the chapters. I guess at least next episode looks enjoyable to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom